Who do you hate the most to verse?

justarandy
justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
edited September 2019 in Polls

This poll is more directed on high level plays (red ranks) because on low ranks it doesn't really matter who you verse since noone can really take full advantage of loops, killer power etc.

That's also the reason why I picked the most viable killers since these are the only killers seen in red ranks. Besides doctor, he is known as being very annoying to verse while being weak.

I personally had to think twice if I hate spirit, Doctor or Freddy the most. I ended up with spirit.

Who do you hate the most to verse? 103 votes

Spirit
46% 48 votes
Nurse
11% 12 votes
Hag
7% 8 votes
Billy
12% 13 votes
Huntress
4% 5 votes
Freddy
7% 8 votes
Doctor
8% 9 votes

Comments

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Oh look! You put the right answer up there in the first spot to make it easier for all of us.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Funny because I main her.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

Remove huntress, please and thank you.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I don't mind going against any killer

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

As soon as I hear that beautiful hair dryer sound, I know it's going to be an awesome game!

• Strancol
    Strancol Member Posts: 158

Every killer is fun to play as and against. Even the old Freddy

• justarandy

Is the hate by default or more because of hitboxes with her hatches? I personally hate it when the hitboxes get inaccurate (cuz of latency or just bad hitbox design), it can get frustating

• bomb1720
    bomb1720 Member Posts: 428

ghost face and spirit annoying, fredy boring!

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

I don't like to go against spirit, but at least it is possible to loop her or winning mindgames.

What I really hate is to go against a high rank nurse. Not only are pallets entirely useless, if the player knows what they are doing it is so hard to get away and mostly results in not much chase points. For me she is the most frustrating to go against.

• justarandy
    edited September 2019

I enjoyed versing old Freddy more than new Freddy. Yeah, even playing old Freddy was more fun. Sadly, he wasn't the strongest guy, probably the weakest back then.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

I posted a rant about it, and I'd rather not go back into detail again.

• Strancol
    Strancol Member Posts: 158

He wasn't weak. If you played him right he was actually pretty good

• justarandy

So, are you actually a human or a bot?? On a serious note, you don't have any preferences or a little hate/tilt versing certain killers? I mean, I can't imagine that you like verse every killer the same way, there has to be 1 killer you enjoy versing the least. Or you not playing survivor a lot?

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141

Easily Spirit. I have grown to hate her more than the Nurse.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

I am really surprised Fred is not getting more hate. He is by far the most annoying killer to me that drags out games and has dream pallets and snares. The falling asleep thing combined with his add ons just makes me dread the matches I get with him.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

I dislike hillbilly most out of these listed. On Console movement isn't as responsive so hillbilly can get some really dodgy hits with his chainsaw. Add that with killers with lag then you're never really safe.

Spirit is at least more fair, she's a little more challenging and they tend to camp totems hard but you can use your own scratch marks against her to really waste her time sometimes.

I don't think I've ever been face camped by a spirit but the amount of times I have Vs Billy must be by far the most out of all killers.

• justarandy

I can relate to you, I had some horrible matches against a Freddy. One match I was sitting on agents for 3 minutes because he always teleported back to kick it with pop goes the weasel while his ruin was still active. To often I was at 99% with that gen. It tilted me a lot xD

I think many feel that way, but since you can only vote one killer, people will probably take spirit over Freddy as I did. If it was possible to vote multiple times I would have voted for Freddy aswell.

• LCGaster

I play both sides, survivor a little less

It's not that I hate a specific killer to verse, it's more about their behaviour

For example, if the killer facecamps I will dislike them a lot, but just because they were playing Doctor it doesn't mean I hate Doctor

• LCGaster

I play both sides, survivor a little less

It's not that I hate a specific killer to verse, it's more about their behaviour

For example, if the killer facecamps I will dislike them a lot, but just because they were playing Doctor it doesn't mean I hate Doctor

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

This was easiest question of my life. Of course its spirit. I am genuinely surprised that there are people who enjoy going against her.

• Akhaten
    Akhaten Member Posts: 125

Huntress because of her hatchet hit boxes.

• justarandy

Not gonna lie, I never know if the people who claim to enjoy versing spirits are either trolling, Spirit mains or really enjoying it because I can't really imagine enjoying to verse spirit lol

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904
    edited September 2019

Spirit for sure. Very frustrating killer to face, and prayer beads are the most broken killer add on.

• LCGaster

Oops it posted twice

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Hag. Love her but people play her like ######### and teammates who don't know how to hold the crouch button don't help.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

This almost seems like a biased poll tbh.... seems that you didnt include every killer... just a select few?

• thedevalex
    thedevalex Member Posts: 283

I love vsing hillbillies. My least favorite is definitely legion. snoozefest.

• Irvin
    Irvin Member Posts: 130

Personally like play against most killers excluding Spirit, Nurse, Billy and Plague

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

thank you for putting the obvious answer at the top,also how can people dislike facing billy or huntress? They are fun to go against imo :D (no sarcasm)jk everyone has their preference i hate spirit only tho

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

Hillbilly because people super potato and super hook swarm when facing one.

Sometimes Spirit as people potato VS her too...but mostly Hillbilly with latency issues and hitboxes with an easy Insta Down = unfun matches

• justarandy

@Peanits I think you should do some global polls ingame to determine who are the most favourite and most hated killers in the game. With that you can maybe tweak some killer but also take that information for creating new killers.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

I was going to say hands down Huntress because she makes me feel like I don't know the game (I always seem to end up in atrocious placement against her ever since the stupid lullaby change not to mention that I can't remember ever being able to dodge a hatchet against with any thanks to my skill), but then I saw Freddy, remembered Pop Goes the Weasel and then changed my answer in a heartbeat. I HATE new Freddy.

My list of reasons:

I dislike the lunge animation

He gets to gens faster using his teleport with less heads up than a terror radius would normally give a survivor.

There's no countering his teleportation to a gen to kick it with Pop Goes the Weasel (requires gen rush)

There's nothing active Freddy has to do to begin the cycle of survivors falling asleep.

Failing a skill check is more penalizing (time-wise) than falling asleep and powering up Freddy (which is already penalizing).

I dislike his generator and pallet kicking animations.

His slow downs are like Clown's but with less brainpower and more powerful.

He doesn't seem that well thought out; he's more of a response to a weaker version of himself than a notion in and of himself (no offense, devs)

And now, this is a question: How does OoO work with the oblivious status effect he gives?