The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer - Rank 6 - Queue times are insane...

Crusher
Crusher Member Posts: 45

This is motivating me to De rank...i mean waiting 20 minutes or 30 minutes to get 1 survival and then he leaves...

It simple demotivates a guy...

Is this a bug or what is it? At least from what i read at forum it seems like to be the "buff" killers...not sure if that the cause honestly.

Comments

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    I am also floating between 6 and 7. I have to wait a long time now.
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

This is probably because Survivors don't like the fact that they have to try to survive now. They want it to be braindead easy.

• Crusher

@SnakeSound222 said:
    This is probably because Survivors don't like the fact that they have to try to survive now. They want it to be braindead easy.

Yeah that what i read at forum. Thoughsurvivors that knows their stuff, or group of friends can smash killers.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@SnakeSound222 said:

Thats why they are probably playing killer at low rank now. I suggest all killer mains to queue with their low rank survivors and teach the survivor main killers a lesson :wink:

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited July 2018

@TheXenoborg said:
    I had 0 problems (except random crashes) finding games before the patch last night. don't know how they broke matchmaking again

Maybe it is a smaller survivor pool that you are currently working with.

Post edited by fcc2014 on
  • Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

And here I am waiting only 10 seconds in a queue playing rainbow six siege

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

@Crusher said:
    This is motivating me to De rank...i mean waiting 20 minutes or 30 minutes to get 1 survival and then he leaves...

Is this a bug or what is it? At least from what i read at forum it seems like to be the "buff" killers...not sure if that the cause honestly.

Be positive, at Rank 1 im waiting at least 70 minutes to fill a lobby, while praying for the game not to crash once i do it.

• Crusher

@Bug_Reporter said:

@Crusher said:

Be positive, at Rank 1 im waiting at least 70 minutes to fill a lobby, while praying for the game not to crash once i do it.

dang....

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Enjoy the "balance" xD
  • LayDee
    LayDee Member Posts: 6

but hey just all go on strike, so wait times for those wanting to play decrease :)

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    rank 17 and fairly exorbitant wait times as of the update. 
  • Crusher

Alright, made from rank 6 into rank 8 finally, and queue times here are ALOT faster damn!

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    rank 17 and fairly exorbitant wait times as of the update. 

Rank 17 is complete beginners rank now, you cant even depip that far^^

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    i was like...18 before the update.  16 and holding right now.  
  • Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Rank 1 Killer and wait times currently average 10-15 minutes (on PC). Not sure why the huge difference in wait times though.
  • Crusher

@Speshul_Kitten said:
    Rank 1 Killer and wait times currently average 10-15 minutes (on PC). Not sure why the huge difference in wait times though.

Yeah exacly my point of view. I notice that few High ranks like 4 to 1 uselly join low rank friends that has rank 11 to 8 to play at those ranks, and avoid Depip....sad but smart....oh well no wonder "random" MM times at this ranks are so poor.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Vietfox said:
    Enjoy the "balance" xD

So you would prefer to break the game instead of having a balanced and fun game for everyone.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited July 2018
    Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:
    Enjoy the "balance" xD

So you would prefer to break the game instead of having a balanced and fun game for everyone.

Never was broken to me when i played as a killer