How many of you want darker lighting and it's a look more how it did at the beginning of last year

kylerabdcgamer10
kylerabdcgamer10 Member Posts: 279

The game's lighting is now how it looked with the brightest Moon offering and it makes everything look terrible, the atmosphere of every map is gone, the game doesn't look good anymore and it's honestly making it kind of boring visually, the new maps lighting should be a lot darker and castellan more shadows since its indoor and everything is illuminated by lights, the game's been losing its flare since the beginning of this year and I want it to go back to a online survival horror game, they can fix the lighting just by bringing back the moon offerings and they should, or just fix the damn lighting on every map instead of putting a filter over all of them. It sounds stupid but try to upvote this so the devs can see, because nobody on YouTube talks about how bad the game is starting to look and how much atmosphere is gone, this game shouldn't be a super competitive game, like an e sports game

How many of you want darker lighting and it's a look more how it did at the beginning of last year 61 votes

Add moonlight offerings back
8%
KralleDr_LoomisFynexxPercyJacksonsemolina 5 votes
Fix the lighting and darken the game
60%
NMCKEWhite_OwlArk_the_BonsaiJkkolaInjiMantaFibijeanBlueberryFuelSauceXaggyEnviouSLAYbrokedownpalaceNoFaceMaj33yblue4zionGamzelloBunnyTheHuttKnucklesAven_FallenSkeletalElite 37 votes
Add Dynamic lighting
31%
myers_obsessionLavernneFüchschenSanIhatelifeBlade92SpacingLlamasanarchy753GrandkuramaMicheal_MyersBoosted_DwightNullSp3cTKTKAwakeyAhoyWolfInkedRaiderkylerabdcgamer10DicklayciaPurgatorianAtapo101 19 votes

Comments

• kylerabdcgamer10
    kylerabdcgamer10 Member Posts: 279
    Add Dynamic lighting

Now that you mention it yeah I do notice it now

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I like the current lighting.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I liked the beta lighting because it made stealth more viable. :)

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Add Dynamic lighting

I didn't like that survivors could crouch in a dark spot with dark clothing and hope the killer doesn't notice in the old lighting.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Add Dynamic lighting

One of the things that I miss the most :)

• thedevalex
    thedevalex Member Posts: 283

I miss the old lighting definitely. It's what made this game unique from the others, the feeling you got playing it.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Where is the "Keep it the way it is" Option?

• Maj33y
    Maj33y Member Posts: 236

I think , upgrading the Engine ruined the Graphics or they had to lower them .

Because I noticed the videos I recorded on the old Engine have higher Quality than after the Engine update .

And I definitely want the old atmosphere and Graphics back .

• InkedRaider
    InkedRaider Member Posts: 19
    Add Dynamic lighting

A lot of the colors/ lighting in the game got messed up after the Freddy update I think. The lighting got brighter and I swear the corn changed color on the farm maps, it's so neon yellow now? The swamp also looks super bright now I think.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

Fix the Lighting. The game is suppose too be a horror game, but if everything is lit up like a christmas tree there's hardly room for spooks.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Even as killer, I am all for bringing back the old lighting, if we also go back to the old sound system. A system where I reliably hear that Blendette rustling the grass 2 trees to my side. A system where the chase music didnt blast off my ears like in a nightclub.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

I want the moonlight offerings back as well. Why can't we pick more than one option D:

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I'd like to click "No change".

The lighting is perfect for Killer as it prevents Claudette from exploiting shadows. I wouldn't be opposed to survivors seeing the world differently though, by bringing back the old lighting just for them and leaving the killers lighting so that they can actually see.

• Ersh
    Ersh Member Posts: 40

Yeah, if the lighting was dimmed down then Blendettes would reign even more supreme. Just nope to that, keep the lighting the same.