What is your favorite original realm?

Xaggy
Xaggy Member Posts: 330
edited October 2019 in Polls

What is your favorite original realm? 91 votes

MacMillan Estate
50%
RizzoYaNesteaWhite_OwlArk_the_BonsaiGibberishAdelooPandomInjiMrDardonMister_xDMantaZanferIhatelifeJoelux1VolantConch1719SpacingLlamasbrokedownpalaceNoFaceblue4zionanarchy753 46 votes
Autohaven Wreckers
23%
PeasantJetTheWaffleCatChocolate_CosmosdrimmalorRosalindDKOuToFConTRoLJustJessMicheal_MyersLeonardo1itaBoosted_DwightAwakeydragoneDr_LoomisAhoyWolfChaddad2169Satelitjasonq500[Deleted User]Dicklayciathemirrortwin 21 votes
Coldwind Farm
26%
LavernneBossFoggyDownpouricemancatSlaughterhouse3XaggySpartagone45SN1P3R5G3TH3ADLCGasterKnucklesWaffleFalafelSkeletalElitePrincessPoopasdtumblrKralleGrootDudeKillermainBTWm8KsoniNullSp3cTaiga 24 votes
Post edited by Xaggy on

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Coldwind Farm

I get Coldwind so much it's the only one I know at this point

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    edited September 2019
    MacMillan Estate

The classics are better forever! (Macmillan state)

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    MacMillan Estate

MacMillan.

Coldwind have corn which just sucks as a map feature, and in general I dislike them because there's too much similarity. Every map has a large section of corn, every map has a shack, every map has a meat tree.

Autohaven is just an absolute pallet town regardless of the map. There's no mindgaming long, knee-high debris loops which is most of them, so usually you just have to eat pallet after pallet and hope that leaves enough time to get kills. Yesterday I got Blood Lodge 3 times in a row, and then again a few matches later. That was severely testing whether I valued my BPS over DCing.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Autohaven Wreckers

I guess I'm in the minority.

Huh...

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

None. I hate all those maps the most.

• Spartagone45
    Spartagone45 Member Posts: 122
    Coldwind Farm

Gotta give it to Coldwind. Corn is delicious :)

• thedevalex
    thedevalex Member Posts: 283
    MacMillan Estate

Corn is awesome imo, adds uniqueness to the map and ties in with the hillbillies lore

• RIP_Legion
    RIP_Legion Member Posts: 428
    MacMillan Estate

Macmillan Estates are usually the most balanced maps in the game it feels like, Coal tower for example.

• Xaggy
    Xaggy Member Posts: 330
    Coldwind Farm

BUMP

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    MacMillan Estate

Very aesthetic for me, so beautiful.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    MacMillan Estate

I love the aesthetic/lightning and in general they are balanced maps.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited October 2019
    Coldwind Farm

Nothing's better for a Wraith than cover that you can move through, Generators in the corn are practically free Surprise Attacks.