The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bye DBD!

Comments

• Lordkazu
    Lordkazu Member Posts: 46

@Autoliny said:

Well I'm a killer main, well I should phrase it like Reddit, I'm a Rank 1 Killer and a Rank 1 Survivor, this way you know it's true ;)

You stated you've played since beta, since we can't see anything about you I guess we'll have to take your word on that, you claim that the game isn't fun, make a purpose of creating this discussion and announce your retirement from DBD that's strange but ok, you then continue to check the forums for comments, even stranger, usually when I'm done with something it's in the entirety of it and not just the game.

Here's what we all see, Balance change vacuums go, killers become harder to take the piss out of, another Balance change you don't get 2+ sprint bursts per chase, Killers are OP.
    Regardless of what it is called, Survivors are not meant to survive, perfect game is 2 escape and 2 die. Before killers had to be scummy and play against idiots or be exceptionally good and still barely create situations where they had power, most of the time Killers had to capitalize on survivors mistakes to win. A Survivor doesn't have to escape to win assuming you define winning as pipping, Killers have to kill though and most players take this personal

Now here is the truth if you go or stay makes no difference, if you try to adapt to the change then you're a survivor, if you tuck tail and run then cya.
    Killers have been at the mercy of survivors for ages, times have changed, you no longer have your Infinites, Vacuums, Instablind flashlights, obscene amount of pallets, multiple exhaustion perks activating in 1 chase and soon DS will be changed.
    I am a killer main but I play equally as much survivor, but killer is my preferred role I play both to see both sides of the arguments.
    The Game needs more pallets, it was perfect before, now it's so killer sided, Selfcare isn't OP and needs no changes, DS changes planned I actually like and may use it in the future, Ruin has to go or be reworked.

There is so many things that still needs to change, but the game is finally getting into "balanced" state, if you can't handle that then I'm sure your 4k hours will not be missed, I assume because I have just over 3khrs and have not played since the Beta.

If your argument is simply based on the Hag and Trapper changes then tough #########, they've been bullied for to long, grow a set and man up.

dont get me wrong i like all the nerfs to survivors until patch 2.0.0 but now the devs give killers ridiculous buffs, i play both survivor and killer i know the pain of being bullyied by survivors with pallet looping, but i only want devs balance the game not to buff one side and the other become weaker,the killers main think survivors are OP but they DONT the only thing OP is SWF when i play killer against solo players i get 3-4k but when i play against SWF i almost got 2k,i dont have a photo to proof i play since beta but i have my legacy i see all the changes of this game, i get tired of this game cuz the devs dont want to balance this awsome game im so sad in this momment this was my first game on steam and now i have to leave it. (sorry for my english its not my main language)

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Lordkazu said:

@Autoliny said:

Well I'm a killer main, well I should phrase it like Reddit, I'm a Rank 1 Killer and a Rank 1 Survivor, this way you know it's true ;)

You stated you've played since beta, since we can't see anything about you I guess we'll have to take your word on that, you claim that the game isn't fun, make a purpose of creating this discussion and announce your retirement from DBD that's strange but ok, you then continue to check the forums for comments, even stranger, usually when I'm done with something it's in the entirety of it and not just the game.

Here's what we all see, Balance change vacuums go, killers become harder to take the piss out of, another Balance change you don't get 2+ sprint bursts per chase, Killers are OP.
    Regardless of what it is called, Survivors are not meant to survive, perfect game is 2 escape and 2 die. Before killers had to be scummy and play against idiots or be exceptionally good and still barely create situations where they had power, most of the time Killers had to capitalize on survivors mistakes to win. A Survivor doesn't have to escape to win assuming you define winning as pipping, Killers have to kill though and most players take this personal

Now here is the truth if you go or stay makes no difference, if you try to adapt to the change then you're a survivor, if you tuck tail and run then cya.
    Killers have been at the mercy of survivors for ages, times have changed, you no longer have your Infinites, Vacuums, Instablind flashlights, obscene amount of pallets, multiple exhaustion perks activating in 1 chase and soon DS will be changed.
    I am a killer main but I play equally as much survivor, but killer is my preferred role I play both to see both sides of the arguments.
    The Game needs more pallets, it was perfect before, now it's so killer sided, Selfcare isn't OP and needs no changes, DS changes planned I actually like and may use it in the future, Ruin has to go or be reworked.

There is so many things that still needs to change, but the game is finally getting into "balanced" state, if you can't handle that then I'm sure your 4k hours will not be missed, I assume because I have just over 3khrs and have not played since the Beta.

If your argument is simply based on the Hag and Trapper changes then tough #########, they've been bullied for to long, grow a set and man up.

dont get me wrong i like all the nerfs to survivors until patch 2.0.0 but now the devs give killers ridiculous buffs, i play both survivor and killer i know the pain of being bullyied by survivors with pallet looping, but i only want devs balance the game not to buff one side and the other become weaker,the killers main think survivors are OP but they DONT the only thing OP is SWF when i play killer against solo players i get 3-4k but when i play against SWF i almost got 2k,i dont have a photo to proof i play since beta but i have my legacy i see all the changes of this game, i get tired of this game cuz the devs dont want to balance this awsome game im so sad in this momment this was my first game on steam and now i have to leave it. (sorry for my english its not my main language)

we get it, you are ragequitting, no need to throw a tantrum on the forum on your way out.
  • Lordkazu

@Lowbei said:

we get it, you are ragequitting, no need to throw a tantrum on the forum on your way out.

what is your problem?

• Mr_Grumpy
    Mr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76
    edited July 2018

@Lordkazu said:
    Bye ppl with this new update is too boring play survivor i hope u still enjoy this game, i played this game since beta but now i get tired of this game.

sad to hear that dead by daylight is no longer easy enough for you .... näää, just kidding... :p
    giving up is always easier than getting better at something.

• Lowbei
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

what is your problem?

nothing, we just dont need your butthurt ragequit thread on our forum.

fyi DBD just hit an all time record high number of players according to the steam charts.

bye :)
  • Lordkazu

@Lowbei said:

nothing, we just dont need your butthurt ragequit thread on our forum.

fyi DBD just hit an all time record high number of players according to the steam charts.

bye :)

dont be salty kid, go to play ur ez life of killer if u want all the ez things, i go play another better games, i know u love reply my post but stop. <3

• Mr_Grumpy
    Mr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76
    edited July 2018

@Lordkazu said:
    dont be salty kid, go to play ur ez life of killer if u want all the ez things

funny that you say this to someone, but leaving the game yourself because you don't have this is ez-life any more '-'

• Lordkazu

@Mr_Grumpy said:

@Lordkazu said:
    dont be salty kid, go to play ur ez life of killer if u want all the ez things

funny that you say this to someone, but leaving the game yourself because you don't have this is ez-life any more '-'

i get tired of the game thats it <3 idc if was ez or not

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@TrumpJunior said:
    I bet you just made this post to get attention while you’re still playing the game. Like all the other salty crybabies that currently write bad reviews about it.

he's probaply just trying to put pressure on the devs by acting like they made a horrible mistake and survivors should return to being ridiculously overpowered.
    nice try.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

I'm a pure survivor main and you're complaints are entitlement, as there's NOTHING wrong with this update. Killers are slightly a bigger threat and that's good. Also, I was skeptical as ######### with the exhaustion nerf but I've had SB and lithe activate atleast 6 times in one match. Not a problem there...

The only thing wrong with this match is the tinkerer bug which should've been instantly fixed but whatever, it's BHVR.

Just adapt you whiny brats, but if you leave, you will not be missed

• Lordkazu

@Lowbei said:

you raged about the changes, and suddenly leaving because “tired”

you remind me of the bads who set up a 4v4 in l4d2, lose map1, then say “im bored” and ragequit, then i see them in the next lobby lol

stop embarrassing yourself. we just hit a new record high number of players. bye

high numbers of main killers only xD

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Wow, killer balance! Better leave!

See you tomorrow.

• Lordkazu

@Runiver said:

See you tomorrow.

yep now play killer is so boring too ez to get kills, i play killer too so dont get mad babe

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@Lordkazu said:

@Runiver said:

See you tomorrow.

yep now play killer is so boring too ez to get kills, i play killer too so dont get mad babe

i can get ez 4ks too down at rank 20.
    thats not even a good, nor original argument.

• Lowbei
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

you raged about the changes, and suddenly leaving because “tired”

you remind me of the bads who set up a 4v4 in l4d2, lose map1, then say “im bored” and ragequit, then i see them in the next lobby lol

stop embarrassing yourself. we just hit a new record high number of players. bye

high numbers of main killers only xD

killers make up 20% of the community. you are embarrassing yourself again.

and if killer is easy, then why havent you hit rank1?

exactly. you are rank20 for a reason. either git gud or ragequit, we dont need a thread. 
  • Lordkazu

@Lowbei said:

exactly. you are rank20 for a reason. either git gud or ragequit, we dont need a thread. 

i already hit rank 1 and the rank doesnt mean nothing in this game stop crying if u dont know nothing about me <3, u think is hard reach rank 1? the real rank 20 here is you.

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

i already hit rank 1 and the rank doesnt mean nothing in this game stop crying if u dont know nothing about me <3, u think is hard reach rank 1? the real rank 20 here is you.

lol its easy, and ive been rank1 for years on both sides. my profile is open to prove that. is yours?

riiight

you are just mad cuz bad, now go ahead and ragequit back to minecraft. ggs :)
  • Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    MrChills said:

LATAAAAAA. btw this is killer's new theme song now

Aww, DBD rap, the only thing more toxic than the forums
  • Lordkazu

@Lowbei said:
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

lol its easy, and ive been rank1 for years on both sides. my profile is open to prove that. is yours?

riiight

you are so young that only knows minecraft? kiddo dont waste my time and go to play leggo or something like that

• Yuki
    Yuki Member Posts: 59
    edited July 2018

@Lordkazu said:
    Bye ppl with this new update is too boring play survivor i hope u still enjoy this game, i played this game since beta but now i get tired of this game.

Duuuuuuuuud.
    Really?
    I smell somthing rage here.
    Cute way to cover the fact and the real reason why you don't want to play anymore, but, at least you could admit that it's much harder for you to play now. Btw there was no need to open a topic for this, nobody cares if you let go of the game. :)

• Lordkazu

@Yuki said:

@Lordkazu said:

Duuuuuuuuud.
    Really?
    I smell somting rage here.
    Cute way to cover the fact and the real reason why you don't want to play anymore, but, at least you could admit that it's much harder for you to play now. Btw there was no need to open a topic for this, nobody cares if you let go of the game.

if nobody cares then why u reply my post? >facepalm<, is boring not hard and i want to leave it if u want to keep playing this game then do it

• Lowbei
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

riiight

you are so young that only knows minecraft? kiddo dont waste my time and go to play leggo or something like that

just giving you an idea of an easier game son, since dbd is clearly too hard for you. feel free to check my twitch for videos to help you git gud.
  • KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272

@Grey87 said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    If you're leaving because you refuse to adapt to the update, good riddance. We don't want your kind around here.

Not wanting to adapt and not having fun/getting bored is not the same thing.
    Why would you want to "adapt" if you don't enjoy the game? If you try to play and you see that it's not fun, why keep playing? If someone loves the game then believe me they will try playing and adapting , like I did myself all this time, but I also don't really enjoy the game and didn't okay for a few weeks now and this update doesn't make me want to come back.

No he quit the game because boring (in his mind) is the fact that the game is getting a teenie tiny bit harder for survivors now.

• Lordkazu

@Lowbei said:
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

killers make up 20% of the community. you are embarrassing yourself again. and if killer is easy, then why havent you hit rank1?

i already hit rank 1 and the rank doesnt mean nothing in this game stop crying if u dont know nothing about me &lt;3, u think is hard reach rank 1? the real rank 20 here is you.

riiight

just giving you an idea of an easier game son, since dbd is clearly too hard for you. feel free to check my twitch for videos to help you git gud.

see a salty streamer? hell no and i leave this game cuz is too boring 4 me, is if hard 4 u its your problem not mine, i play games more difficultd than this and i have no problem but u keep talkin nonses

• Yuki

After all, why are you crying for attention?
    It was enough to let go of the game and without posting your "big retreat".
    You really amuse me.

• Lordkazu

@Yuki said:
    You really amuse me.

uhmm for the same reason that u come here to talk trash xD

• Lowbei
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

killers make up 20% of the community. you are embarrassing yourself again. and if killer is easy, then why havent you hit rank1?

i already hit rank 1 and the rank doesnt mean nothing in this game stop crying if u dont know nothing about me &lt;3, u think is hard reach rank 1? the real rank 20 here is you.

riiight

see a salty streamer? hell no and i leave this game cuz is too boring 4 me, is if hard 4 u its your problem not mine, i play games more difficultd than this and i have no problem but u keep talkin nonses

lol this game is easy, which is why its so funny that you got rekt and ragequit.

what games do you play that is “more difficultd” than this?

no offense, but you are just another butthurt rando crying about losing.

cya gg
  • Yuki

@Lordkazu said:

@Yuki said:
    You really amuse me.

I don't think we have a common reason. I don't come and dramatize on the forum with the hope that maybe devs will change something. If you were really bored with the game, you would not have come back here and posting.

• Dex
    Dex Member Posts: 2

@Lordkazu said:

Man, you're a drama queen!

• Lordkazu

@Lowbei said:
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

killers make up 20% of the community. you are embarrassing yourself again.    and if killer is easy, then why havent you hit rank1?

exactly. you are rank20 for a reason. either git gud or ragequit, we dont need a thread.  i already hit rank 1 and the rank doesnt mean nothing in this game stop crying if u dont know nothing about me &lt;3, u think is hard reach rank 1? the real rank 20 here is you. lol its easy, and ive been rank1 for years on both sides. my profile is open to prove that. is yours? riiight

lol this game is easy, which is why its so funny that you got rekt and ragequit.

cya gg

im laughting right now xD "crying about losing" rly man? if you cry about losing then u dont have the right to come here and talking #########, and already see one of your videos and you play like a rank 20 so why u still acting like a pro when u are not, i dont leave this game cuz is hard or i lose, i leave it cuz is boring now for me, get over it, i dont want to play it anymore thats it.*sorry 4 bad english not my main language

• Lordkazu

@Yuki said:

@Lordkazu said:

@Yuki said:
    You really amuse me.

I don't think we have a common reason. I don't come and dramatize on the forum with the hope that maybe devs will change something. If you were really bored with the game, you would not have come back here and posting.

im bored of the game not the forum xD i love see main killers crying about they still so weak

• Lowbei
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:
    Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

Lordkazu said:

@Lowbei said:

killers make up 20% of the community. you are embarrassing yourself again.    and if killer is easy, then why havent you hit rank1?

exactly. you are rank20 for a reason. either git gud or ragequit, we dont need a thread.  i already hit rank 1 and the rank doesnt mean nothing in this game stop crying if u dont know nothing about me &lt;3, u think is hard reach rank 1? the real rank 20 here is you. lol its easy, and ive been rank1 for years on both sides. my profile is open to prove that. is yours? riiight

cya gg

im laughting right now xD "crying about losing" rly man? if you cry about losing then u dont have the right to come here and talking #########, and already see one of your videos and you play like a rank 20 so why u still acting like a pro when u are not, i dont leave this game cuz is hard or i lose, i leave it cuz is boring now for me, get over it, i dont want to play it anymore thats it.*sorry 4 bad english not my main language

thats ironic since everyone here is laughing at you.

you clearly need to study the videos more closely.

you are quitting cuz bad and mad, thats why you made this butthurt ragequit thread.

are you going to cry about this all night, or are you finished?
  • Autoliny
    Autoliny Member Posts: 76

@Lordkazu said:

@Yuki said:
    You really amuse me.

Firstly ignore Lowbei,
    He promotes, his Twitch but has like 4 Vods, plus check his replies, he's not a streamer but a forum troller.
    Although he does make some valuable points, suddenly the game is to easy after this patch which nerfed survivors and buffed killers, we all assume your a survivor main given your time to leave, but I'm not sure you've stated it?
    First of all I don't know you, you stay or go makes no difference to me, I'm just unable to sleep and nothing else to do, frankly I think you're a rank 14 survivor that is crying about your SB, but that's my opinion.
    You're stating "you're bored, playing survivor now" so I assume as does everyone that came to this post that you want to QQ and get the Devs to restore your precious SB, not gonna happen sorry, either sack up or piss off.
    I've played all year with only balanced landing as an exhaustion perk since the update, before that I had Q&Q,BT,SC and we'll make it, occasionally I'll drop we'll make it for Balanced landing. January through April I ran mostly perkless, because I was to reliant on perks which I didn't like. I'm currently rank 9, on both, that's through choice though, I find that to be the fun ranks.
    My play style, I will mainly go for chest, saves and totems and then gens once my team starts to fail, I rarely hide from killers as I like a chase. as Killer I don't use alot of "scummy" things I will run NOED on my trapper and Hag thought, don't care on your thoughts, I never run Ruin as it's a stupid ass perk that should be removed along with DS and Dying light.

But rather than saying your quiting because it's "boring" why not tell people why it's boring rather than having everyone assume what it is "exhaustion nerf" you really have nobody to blame but yourself for feeding the forum trolls

• Lordkazu
    edited July 2018

@Autoliny said:

@Lordkazu said:

@Yuki said:
    You really amuse me.

Firstly ignore Lowbei,
    He promotes, his Twitch but has like 4 Vods, plus check his replies, he's not a streamer but a forum troller.
    Although he does make some valuable points, suddenly the game is to easy after this patch which nerfed survivors and buffed killers, we all assume your a survivor main given your time to leave, but I'm not sure you've stated it?
    First of all I don't know you, you stay or go makes no difference to me, I'm just unable to sleep and nothing else to do, frankly I think you're a rank 14 survivor that is crying about your SB, but that's my opinion.
    You're stating "you're bored, playing survivor now" so I assume as does everyone that came to this post that you want to QQ and get the Devs to restore your precious SB, not gonna happen sorry, either sack up or piss off.
    I've played all year with only balanced landing as an exhaustion perk since the update, before that I had Q&Q,BT,SC and we'll make it, occasionally I'll drop we'll make it for Balanced landing. January through April I ran mostly perkless, because I was to reliant on perks which I didn't like. I'm currently rank 9, on both, that's through choice though, I find that to be the fun ranks.
    My play style, I will mainly go for chest, saves and totems and then gens once my team starts to fail, I rarely hide from killers as I like a chase. as Killer I don't use alot of "scummy" things I will run NOED on my trapper and Hag thought, don't care on your thoughts, I never run Ruin as it's a stupid ass perk that should be removed along with DS and Dying light.

But rather than saying your quiting because it's "boring" why not tell people why it's boring rather than having everyone assume what it is "exhaustion nerf" you really have nobody to blame but yourself for feeding the forum trolls

i already said i dont use exhauntion perks so i dont care about nerf survivors, trolling? you all here come to talking ######### about my thought i dont care if devs read this post or not, i gonna tell you my build as survivor self care, borrow time, iron will and bound, i dont need SB to survive as a killer nurse calling, enduring,wisphers, ruin, im main nurse since she was release, and again i am not leaving this game cuz "is too hard for survivors" i get bored thats it. Good night <3

• Ortizilla
    Ortizilla Member Posts: 5
    This new update sucks. I used to love playing the game, my way being stealthy. I can’t even do that now. I’m trapped in a rank with players far better than me and there is no depipping. Not even for being killed, so stupid. I used to get 10k+ games, now I barely get 3k a game. It is no longer enjoyable to play, I guess this gives me more time to be at the gym. Won’t be playing this for a while. Oh well...
  • Lowbei
    Autoliny said:

@Lordkazu said:

@Yuki said:
    You really amuse me.

Firstly ignore Lowbei,

lol i stream literally every night for like 8hours and theres literally dozens of videos, the salt is delicious tho, and yes, all of my points are gospel.

Lordkazu said:

@Autoliny said:

@Lordkazu said:

@Yuki said:
    You really amuse me.

Firstly ignore Lowbei,

i am ragequitting because this new patch makes the game too hard for me

we know. gg
  • Autoliny
    Autoliny Member Posts: 76

@Lordkazu said:

@Autoliny said:

@Lordkazu said:

@Yuki said:
    You really amuse me.

Firstly ignore Lowbei,

i already said i dont use exhauntion perks so i dont care about nerf survivors, trolling? you all here come to talking ######### about my thought i dont care if devs read this post or not, i gonna tell you my build as survivor self care, borrow time, iron will and bound, i dont need SB to survive as a killer nurse calling, enduring,wisphers, ruin, im main nurse since she was release, and again i am not leaving this game cuz "is too hard for survivors" i get bored thats it. Good night <3

wow playing Since Beta and you use SC and Bond (I assume) together,Personally I would have 1 or the other, not both, trade out Bond for Empathy.
    Again little information, nurse main since her release, there you go, play the strongest character in the game by far, then cry about balance and the game being to easy, here's a tip, balance comes from nerfing that #########, either way I assume you'll not be happy, best to go to another game.

Can't expect "balance" when you're a nurse main, simple fact, she's the counter to the Imbalance, then when balance is being put in the game, what do you think will be next, that's correct the nurse, the quick fix to pallets and gyms herself the nurse. so it would seem either say by now or later, may as well take the band aid off now, cya but also GN I harbor no i'll feelings <3

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Vietfox said:
    Sally55 said:

@Sn0wJob said:

@Vietfox said:
    No dude, just farm flashlights and medkits with instaheal addons. The more nerfs we get the more toxic i'll be

Insta heals being looked into, ds about to be nerfed, hatch getting nerfed
    Best start running, we're stealing all your crutches.

So survivors call killer's toxic but get so salty over a patch that they resort to petty review bombing of this game. Can these people just get permabanned already ?

Let's start with facecampers and lag switchers :)
    Face camping doesn't exist anymore. It was removed back in October.

My phone remembers this phase, because I use it so often.
    Lag switchers exist. But the amount is really tiny. Most of the so called lag switchers have simply a lag spike.
  • Tsulan
    Lordkazu said:

@TrumpJunior said:
    I bet you just made this post to get attention while you’re still playing the game. Like all the other salty crybabies that currently write bad reviews about it.

i already unistall the game, there are better games to play than this so... keep enjoy dbd :3

Can I recommend you civilization?
    I heard it's a great game!
    Or play killer, if survivor is to easy uhm... challenging for you.
  • Lowbei
    Tsulan said:
    Lordkazu said:

@TrumpJunior said:

i already unistall the game, there are better games to play than this so... keep enjoy dbd :3

lol inb4 “i quit civ, this new patch makes barbarians too hard!”
  • Tsulan
    Lowbei said:
    Tsulan said:
    Lordkazu said:

@TrumpJunior said:

lol inb4 “i quit civ, this new patch makes barbarians too hard!”
    They stole ma settler! Pls nerf!
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Lowbei said:

just saying what we all know :)

no worries. if you git gud at video games someday, youre welcome to come back.
    This argument is making me die so hard @Lowbei
    Mylittleponyonline and minecraft, I'm dying ahahaha!!!!!!
  • hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121

@Lordkazu said:

Take me with you

• Tsulan

@hMM said:

@Lordkazu said:

Take me with you

Maybe you 2 could be more specific what was ruined for you. Maybe we can help address the issue.

• Lordkazu

@hMM said:

@Lordkazu said:

Take me with you

You are welcome to play with me any game anytime <3

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Lordkazu said:

@hMM said:

@Lordkazu said:

Take me with you

You are welcome to play with me any game anytime <3

I do understand the frustration you feel. The frame rate drop after 2.0, the hits over pallets, The pallets not coming down at times but still coming down while standing in between them, removing stealth from the game with new aura reading perks while nerfing chase perks, remaking tinkerer only to be a broken mess and giving killers that use it a huge stealth advantage. You are better off just walking away then announcing it with this group. GOOD LUCK!! Hope you find a new game you like!