What are your Dream Cosmetics that you want to be added to dbd?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Supertramp
    Supertramp Member Posts: 42
    Options

I would love to see a snowboarder outfit for Jeff. He could wear ski goggles over his eyes and snowboard boots on his feet. Maybe some frost/snow in his beard or hair. It fits with his lore as well figuring he comes from a town where there were mountains and ski resorts. Alternatively I could also see Jeff wearing like a bandana and headphones around his neck. And he should definitely have an outfit with a flannel lumberjack shirt.

• tedious_casual
    tedious_casual Member Posts: 1
    Options

“Hook me” or “Mori me” shirts for the survivors! :D

• baileyiscute
    baileyiscute Member Posts: 95
    Options

MORE FOR KATE DENSON !!! <3

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Chainsaw Skins for Billy and Bubba. Make the chainsaw a different slot then your hammer so I can use one hammer skin and a different chainsaw skin. Bloody chainsaws come with P1. (I will Prestige my Billy the very second this is added.)

• MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189
    Options

One that we all want to have in game. Shirtless Ace :) Actually Ace in his swim pants :D with wet hair :)

• FluorescentLemon
    FluorescentLemon Member Posts: 257
    Options

Umpire Trapper

Ninja Spirit

Mime Clown

• Lamia
    Lamia Member Posts: 25
    Options

Anything for licensed characters (but mostly pig)

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@Hexyl I love the idea of a FrostBite Legacy. But somehow I doubt the devs would do it.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

Bedsheet myers with sunglasses if they do get permission

• Lithuanian
    Lithuanian Member Posts: 141
    Options

@AshleyWB This might be an annoying one, but I want some very short shorts for david, or something like that so i can combine it with my shirtless david.

Also PLEASE make more bearded cosmetics for david!!!

• AshleyWB
    Options

I would love to see one of the boys have a little makeup somewhere, it would get people questioning 'oh my god is he homosexual?' not that gay people are the only ones who wear make up. I just feel like it would add a personality and understanding behind the background of a character if you can relate in someway. Hate to stereotype but if it makes people connect then it can really engage them behind the character.

• AshleyWB
    Options

Design team, now the dev team. I'm so glad people got onboard with genuinely thoughtful and creative suggestions. If only one off these ideas makes it into the game I would be so thrilled and excited to play it.

• AshleyWB
    Options

@Shad03 I want something really light and delicate, for example eyeliner or a little mascara for jake. It would honestly make me relate a little more as a homosexual (also Ashley is a male name in the UK before you assume otherwise😃).

Just a few rainbows and backing of different backgrounds I would approve of in cosmetics. Maybe a LGBT+ rainbow necklace for a hippie Kate outfit.

• Shad03
    Options

@AshleyWB I certainly don't mind if they have LGBT representation. Especially since one of my family members are a part of it.

But I want it to at least make sense for the characters. (I can't see, for example, Trapper having any hint of pink on him)

Actually a LGBT pride event could be a good way to implement this (Unless people decide to derail it into a full on brawl due to beliefs or what not, people here can be nasty).

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,511
    Options

bunny feng outfit please

• AshleyWB
    Options

It can just be simple like a rainbow bangle or rainbow moustache for Ace. I'm sure it would be welcome in Europe and the US unsure about everywhere else. If it is a problem it can be just limited to certain regions and would be fine.

• Shad03
    Options

I can imagine Ace twirling a rainbow mustache. Would be hilarious.

• Lithuanian
    Lithuanian Member Posts: 141
    Options

@AshleyWB I guess no short shorts david if your ignoring ;( im very sad

• AshleyWB
    Options

@Lithuanian I'm not a dev or anything. Having said that I'm sure they are being worked on right now😃. Shorts for David are requested a lot.

• TrapperKing1987
    TrapperKing1987 Member Posts: 8
    Options

More metal/punk/goth attires

Maybe a hockey mask not Jason's but similar

Cool looking weapons for the nurse

Druid outfits for survivors or camo colors theres a few already

• mev
    mev Member Posts: 8
    Options

Dwight - Dwight in a housecoat with more pajama pants, slippers and bed-head.

Meg - a vintage-style Majorette outfit.

Claudette - 70's love Claudette (but, ya know, modern). Bell-bottom or harem pants, halter/bandeau tops, platform shoes or sandals and an afro with a headband.

Jake - blacksmith Jake. Blacksmith's apron and tool belt etc etc. Maybe a mask.

Nea - summer sophisticate Nea. Long dress (the bottom not dissimilar to Meg's gypsy skirt) with funky, colorful prints, high-top converse or platform runners and long hair held back with cute headbands (cat ears, bunny ears, bows etc etc)

Ace - a backwards cap, handlebar 'stache, tight tee or tank, jean shorts and some runners with high socks. A sort of 80's Venice Beach vibe.

Feng Min - long-sleeved but short latex/leather dress, platform knee-high boots, severe makeup and a long, slicked back ponytail at the nape of her neck.

David - tank-sleeved zip-up hoodie, jean shorts, combat boots and a buzzed sides/longer top hair cut.

Kate - some rompers, gingham, denim and leather. Long hair with a headband. Gladiator sandals. Very hippie/folk.

Adam - buzzed hair, jogging pants, runners, a comfy hoodie with a backpack and glasses. Adam going to the library!

Jeff - dark turtlenecks, tight trousers, vintage dress shoes. Hair slicked back or even in a bun. Dark rimmed glasses. Pretentious artist/beatnik Jeff!

Jane - t-shirt dress, denim jacket, Ugg-type boots, sunglasses and a baseball cap with a ponytail coming out the back. Incognito at Starbucks Jane.

😀

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited March 2019
    Options

Feng Min

Something Ninja/kunoichi themed would be amazing. Googled and came across these pics, it's the kind of vibe I'm thinking of but there is a lot of room for experimentation.

The rest are just outfits are I think might be interesting for the characters...

Ace Visconti

That cheesy grin that Ace has. Maybe a traditional greaser outfit? Along with Travolta's hair

David King

edit nevermind, he pretty much has this as that event jacket. Shame it's not for sale.

Claudette Morel

Might as well at this point.

• Sharmarko
    Sharmarko Member Posts: 71
    Options

If a character is gay for the sake of just being gay, then it's not a good character. They shouldn't be known as the "Gay character" token, they should be known as just a character, who also might be gay but who cares. I really hate token characters, makes them seem 2D.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Options

Along with a summer beach style map for a summer event I'd like to see Bikini/briefs beach outfits for all survivors.

Kate's would be American flag esc

Ace would have super shiny dad shades and a beach shirt

Meg's would have jogging shoes

Dwight would be a wetsuit

David would be lifeguard

Claudettes would be a bit less revealing and more covered up akin to her nerdy personality

Feng would have one of those skirt style bikinis

Jeff with a hairy dad chest and jeans

Jake would be a speedo or tight briefs and sandals

Etc etc

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

I doubt we would ever get a summer beach collection or any cosmetics of the sorts. Remember that developers live in North America, and exposed skin is a sin there.

• Lavernne
    Lavernne Member Posts: 98
    Options

For Meg would be nice some elegant or/and cute outfit and not always just athletic or sporty.

And very long hairs for Feng.

For Killer: trapper or doc.. could be cool on multiple killers outfit like Elias Ainsworth

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Options

Exposed skin is a sin

But shirtless David? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Cosmetics that are equipped to a killers power slot. Visual changes to the power's effect/use.

Doc- different color electricity (red)

Billy- chainsaw with firy blades when revved

Trapper- variants of the beartrap

Clown- Leakey bottles, glass flask, mason jar, alternative smoke colors

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    edited March 2019
    Options

As cool as Kate looks, sometimes she feels like a 2D character to me.

She has almost no depth. No flaws of any kind. Almost a bit of a Mary Sue. She’s supposed to be kind and hopeful while also being tough and determined.

She’s the only character I can think of without any personality flaws. I think she needs more depth.

• Keros
    Keros Member Posts: 33
    Options

I would really like the new weathered old look for Michael from the new Halloween movie. I'd love to see winter cosmetics, sort of like the Halloween ones but instead the killers have ice spikes coming out of them or look frost bitten and covered in snow.

• KattyKat
    KattyKat Member Posts: 30
    edited November 2019
    Options

NEA : black Jean (ripped by the knee) , a black hoodie with a skeleton on it and skull facepaint and short blue , slightly curly hair, like chloe from Life is strange!

Or a a black Jean (ripped in the knee area) a black anti social Club hoodie, chucks and a face mask that is light up.

Would be nice if at least one of those makes it into the game :)

Post edited by KattyKat on
  • Horror_Gaming
    Horror_Gaming Member Posts: 275
    Options

I want Demo Hunting Nancy from the end of season 1. With the hair tied up and leather jacket. I was so upset when we didn’t get that.

• ItzSoulz
    ItzSoulz Member Posts: 368
    Options

i want more Legion Outfits

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198
    Options

That pirate outfit that someone drew for nea for the cosmetic constest

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

A modern reimagining of Huntress.

- Her head cosmetic; a sack mask, with a tear on the left side revealing her eye (preferably having more detail and not just being a black orb) and scarred upper lip.

- Her body cosmetic; a long flowing coat, with knives, Hatchets, or handguns (that are just for show since the Entity doesn't provide ammunition) strapped over a black turtleneck under the coat and a hunting rifle (also useless given no bullets) worn over her back by a strap. Black combat boots over bloody jeans or black cargo pants for her lower half.

- Her weapon; a simple, modern fire axe.

Also Goth Nea, please.

You mean this one? If not, please share.

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198
    Options

Yea that’s one. I was hoping so much that it would be the one that wins. @TheRockstarKnight

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

You're not the only one. :'/

That contest had SO many amazing submissions though. Even if my favorite two had been picked I would have been sad about the 30 other equally awesome ones that didn't.

• ArcticRage
    ArcticRage Member Posts: 27
    Options

I would really like some sort of legacy skin for Freddy.

Basically, if you P3’d him before a certain date, you get a special cosmetic to show that you played him to his fullest before he was reworked. I know licensing makes this difficult, but it’s not a completely far fetched idea.

Ideas for the cosmetic could be a worn out deteriorating version of his existing cosmetic, a special bloody golden glove or maybe a legacy outfit similar to the original line-up.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,350
    Options

MORE FACIAL PIERCINGS FOR SURVIVORS!!!!

Seriously, Nea and Jeff, the two punky sort of characters have 3 facial piercing cosmetics between them and 2 of them are just colour variants of one another.

As someone else previously mentioned, I would also love an Oni mask on Spirit, or maybe another school-related outfit linked to what she was studying at university, e.g. if she studied science, she would have a lab coat, safety goggles, and her hair tied back in some way.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options

Kate in pigtails! With a bow lol

• Aos
    Aos Member Posts: 30
    Options

Hallowed Blight Ghostface

• AshleyWB
    Options

Hallowed Blight Dwight - frozen look of terror and yellow goop gushing from his eyes.

• Doktd
    Doktd Member Posts: 10
    Options

hello

I would like a skin for the nurse for haloween like the others who looks a little legacy