The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Community's Opinion on Spirit

Pulsar
Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775
edited October 2019 in Polls

I'd like to get as many people to vote on this as possible. To gather a larger sample size, I am putting this in General. (joke)

Community's Opinion on Spirit 76 votes

Spirit is Very Overpowered Without Add-Ons
18% 14 votes
Spirit is Very Overpowered With Add-Ons
18% 14 votes
Spirit is Very Overpowered With Some Add-ons
63% 48 votes

Comments

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,090
    edited October 2019

Haha i like how no matter what you anyone picks you're saying she's overpowered. Aside from that she's not awful to go against. Prayer beads are pretty much one of the only add-ons that is slightly overpowered, but most killers have one.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I think most people agree the gen grab guild is a bit bs.

Kinda like huntress with Iri hatchets and an ebony mori. I run some pretty bs builds, but even I won't go that far.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867

The beads are the only thing that are truly busted. They need to go to Iridescent and remove her collision while phasing so she has to make a guess at a gen instead of having a guaranteed grab no matter what.

• lynelmane
    lynelmane Member Posts: 549

There should be a "She is not overpowered" button. I can't vote on this.

Yes, PB are op but i dont use them and i haven't encountered a beads spirit yet.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Making the beads iri is a viable idea.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

They’ll be more common since she has less iri things available in a bloodweb.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

I don't think she's that crazy strong. So it's with certain add-ons for me. There needs to be more choices besides she's op. Some people think that's she's not and other things.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I feel like all the options are herding me towards one answer....

• Corrupted
    Corrupted Member Posts: 157

Spirit just needs more counterplay aside from perks, if you're injured and I phase then you're going down lol. I don't think she's overpowered though.

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735
    edited October 2019

Imo she is the most unfun killer to go against even tho I really like her.

But it is so disappointing that you can't outplay her. If you "loop" her, she is gonna stand still to "mindgame" you or she is using her power or she is waiting to recover her power. Stealth isn't an option, cause she doesn't need perks for the chase, so she can easily choose between anti-gen, -heal or -stealth perks. Iron will is not gonna counter a good spirit. Not to forget that she can see your scratch marks so it doesn't matter. And we still didn't talked about her Addons.

It's like ScottJund said, there is nothing you can do in many situations. Even a nurse is more enjoyable, cause you can atleast see her.

I just wished that she wouldn't be that kind of braindead killer. If she would give more information (looking at the standing still "mechanic") and if she wouldn't have collision, she would be fine imo (besides some addons).

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,949

nerf prayer beads then I'll actually like playing against the spirit

• danut1311
    danut1311 Member Posts: 41

Prayer beads is the only thing bad to her,nerf that and she's balaced

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938

Prayer beads basically just needs to be raised a rarity level (likely switch with father's glasses) and have, let's say, a five meter phase sound radius.

• Pigster
    Pigster Member Posts: 137

Spirit is fine, there are no nerfs needed in my opinion. Also prayer beads makes the game and her moves nearly unpredictable, well i like it 😄even if it can be difficult

• PGJSF
    PGJSF Member Posts: 369

It’s not fun to play against something you cannot see. All you CAN do against a good spirit is make a random choice and hope she guess wrong.

Prayer Beads is pure bs.

I’m a killer main and Spirit is easy mode.

• RicardiBacardi
    RicardiBacardi Member Posts: 77

Anyone who is very good with any killer makes it seem overpowered.

The problem in this poll its that the OP wants to point, in his personal opinion, she is overpowered.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

Hey i would like an option to say rin is perfectly fine plz! I enjoy vrs her tbh it's very challenging and fun.

🐖💖

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Spirit is fine and fun to play as and against

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Where is the "Spirit is not overpowered" option?

Bias poll is bias.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

Prayer Beads and Mother Daughter Ring might be one of the strongest combos. Wakizashi Saya are like training wheels, you can be 10 metres away from a Survivor after leaving the Phase Walk and still hit them with the lunge.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Umm..where's the not overpowered at all option?

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

It somewhat says something that this poll doesn't have a "Not Overpowered" option.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943

Not voting anything, they just want to hear that she is overpowered.