Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

FIX THE PALLETS

If you’re going to lopside the game by makongkillers almost damn near impossible to beat fix the damn bugs in the game. I find it humorous that you keep coming out with cosmetics yet killers are smacking peoples thru pallets over pallets glitching to the same side of the pallet as the survivor them back to the other causing the survivor to vault into hits. I was legit smacked over a dropped pallet today. No I didn’t vault it and yes the killer was not in reach. You’ve completely discouraged players to run as survivor. No I’m not entitled I may both sides but killers complain things get done survivors have issues tough luck. Pick up has been dropped by more than a second hindering flashlight saves. Exhaustion buff doesn’t really bother me. Also played a hag yesterday with tinkerer and she didn’t have a terror radious ALL GAME. No she was not running monitor and abuse. Or addons that remove her radiious. Fix this please I’m losing interest and if I am god knows how many others will. Not saying I have followers but I LOVE ❤️ DBD  but I can’t play a game that is legit killer friendly. Balance this 

Comments

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Stop your entitled whinning you baby and stop being toxic towards killers... Maybe then Karma would be in your favor.

I can tell you're one of those Survivors who run in circles and keep sliding over pallets. You get what you deserve 
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

you cant play a game that is killer friendly?
    then go away.

• Twix
    Twix Member Posts: 235

@Mrbombastic said:
    Cry big baby cry

Just like you did baby, and guess what, he'll be heard at some point too, just like you did :)

• Twix

@Mrbombastic said:
    Twix said:

@Mrbombastic said:

Cry big baby cry

Just like you did baby, and guess what, he'll be heard at some point too, just like you did :)

Nah i dont think so boy

We'll see :)

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

I'm glad you can even find a pallet. I hate playing and getting the killer led on me, to end up in an entire quadrant of the map with no pallets. :\

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@Twix said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Twix said:

@RemoveSWF said:
    You are not entitled to a vacuum.

Drop the pallet earlier and stop exploiting the game by looping.

If it was an exploit it would be removed.

You must be new here.

Why isn't it removed then? It's not an exploit. Get over it.

it will (probaply). as i know the devs, they'll get rid of it in early 2035.

• Twix
    edited July 2018

@Mister_xD said:

@Twix said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Twix said:

@RemoveSWF said:

You must be new here.

All they are going to do is have "view blockers" so killers can have some mind-game. They won't remove it (and tbh I'm hoping they do and go towards a stealth mode for survivors), but as it is right now pallet looping is not an exploit.

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Twix said:

@Mister_xD said:

@Twix said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Twix said:

@RemoveSWF said:

You must be new here.

All they are going to do is have "view blockers" so killers can have some mind-game. They won't remove it (and tbh I'm hoping they do and go towards a stealth mode for survivors), but as it is right now pallet looping is not an exploit.

Are you still crying about not being able to hide behind a pallet? Lol get good and learn how to play the game scrub. Lol seems you can't survive without a pallet
  • Twix
    feffrey said:
    Twix said:

@Mister_xD said:

@Twix said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Twix said:

@RemoveSWF said:

You must be new here.

Are you still crying about not being able to hide behind a pallet? Lol get good and learn how to play the game scrub. Lol seems you can't survive without a pallet
    What? Are you dumb? I literally said that I hope pallet looping gets removed cause I much rather play stealthily. 
  • Facefullofleather
    Facefullofleather Member Posts: 17
    I play mostly killer and honestly the lack of vacuum is great but since they did it I've seen lots of stuff happening with the pallets that just makes no sense. It's like untill there are dedicated servers there needs to be just a little bit of vacuum to compensate for lag. Maybe that's not the solution but there's definitely more work to do on making it consistent what both sides can expect a pallet to do in whatever situation. 
  • AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829

@Twix said:
    feffrey said:

Twix said:

@Mister_xD said:

@Twix said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Twix said:

@RemoveSWF said:

You must be new here.

What? Are you dumb? I literally said that I hope pallet looping gets removed cause I much rather play stealthily. 

Ignore the sad attempt at bait. The troll will crawl back under their bridge when nobody pays attention to them.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Don't be greedy with a pallet and drop it earlier.

• MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    😂😂😂 all these killer mains "get good" 😂😂😂😂 hot damn
  • Orion

@MrsMaliciousX said:

You know the funny part? Every Killer who gives good advice to Survivors gets ignored, because Survivors don't understand doing something other than what they want to do. If they can't do what they want to do, they complain. Killers write guides on how to counter Survivors annoyances, but because those counters are things they don't like to do (stealth, for example), they complain.

Fact is, the Survivors who actually listen to Killer advice find that the advice is very useful in getting them out alive. But by all means, don't let good advice keep you from doing the same thing over and over again, even when it's obvious it doesn't work.

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    edited July 2018
    For everyone here that is being extremely rude to this person, he’s complaining about killers being able to hit through pallets and teleporting to the other side, not that killers need to be nerfed. It is not part of the game mechanics or an exploit. It is a bug that needs to be fixed ASAP but we all agree here that it’s probably never going to get fixed since the devs legitimately do not care.

@chatnati0n , you need to throw the pallet down early. It’s the only temporary solution for now. If he is in reach, then he will be able to hit you through the pallet as you throw it down. You can’t do things how you used to with the pallets.

Ever since the pallet vacuum was removed, a lot of killers are starting to lunge through pallets so it is very important that you throw it down even if you end up wasting it..
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited July 2018
    RemoveSWF said:

feffrey said:
    Stop your entitled whinning you baby and stop being toxic towards killers... Maybe then Karma would be in your favor.

I can tell you're one of those Survivors who run in circles and keep sliding over pallets. You get what you deserve 
    What the hell are u talking about? So, according to you, a killer should be able to hit you from the other side of the pallet?
    Also, u know survivors run in circles when being chased to buy some time for the others to complete the gens, right?
    What are survivors suposed to do to make u happy? Use ######### perks and run straight till u catch them while u got those cheesy perks like noed or bbq? Okay

Edit: lol, looping now is an exploit??? That made me laugh so hard.
    I can tell by your comments and name that you are one of those leatherface who camps hooked survivors with insidious
  • MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736

@Orion said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

You know the funny part? Every Killer who gives good advice to Survivors gets ignored, because Survivors don't understand doing something other than what they want to do. If they can't do what they want to do, they complain. Killers write guides on how to counter Survivors annoyances, but because those counters are things they don't like to do (stealth, for example), they complain.

Fact is, the Survivors who actually listen to Killer advice find that the advice is very useful in getting them out alive. But by all means, don't let good advice keep you from doing the same thing over and over again, even when it's obvious it doesn't work.

Thats the thing tho...
    98% dont give advice..yeah if I wanna log on to here every single day im sure that I could get some good pointers..
    Im talking about the after games where the killers play like complete ######### and yet the survivors are told to get good...
    had a killer tell me he was trash with the killer he was using but then told me I was garbage because I got hooked then he camped..
    then went ahead and turned it into a its because Im white and Im ignorant...
    TOXIC PEOPLE ARE KILLING THE GAME...
    NOT THE DEVS.

• Orion

@MrsMaliciousX said:

@Orion said:

@MrsMaliciousX said:

Thats the thing tho...
    98% dont give advice..yeah if I wanna log on to here every single day im sure that I could get some good pointers..
    Im talking about the after games where the killers play like complete ######### and yet the survivors are told to get good...
    had a killer tell me he was trash with the killer he was using but then told me I was garbage because I got hooked then he camped..
    then went ahead and turned it into a its because Im white and Im ignorant...
    TOXIC PEOPLE ARE KILLING THE GAME...
    NOT THE DEVS.

Obviously you should always ignore people like that. I mean the ones like myself, who genuinely give out good advice. Survivors don't listen because the advice isn't what they want to hear. They don't want advice on how to deal with their problems; they want advice on how they can do whatever they want, even if it's not possible.

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829

@Orion said:

I mean the ones like myself, who genuinely give out good advice.

lol

• Orion

@AsePlayer said:

@Orion said:

I mean the ones like myself, who genuinely give out good advice.

lol

Quod erat demonstrandum.

• JayDoesGames
    JayDoesGames Member Posts: 264

Pallets are a definite issue. You almost always get hit while dropping one no matter how you time it, and if you lag at all you're screwed. They're in a bad place rn.

• Slaymore
    Slaymore Member Posts: 499

You can tell those that play killer only - they immediately call survivors salty and cry babies - try playing both sides and getting some perspective. This OP is correct - pallets are out of whack. The vacuum is gone (good) but the pulling hit box mechanic is messed up. In almost every case you can have a stun and survivor hit at the same time.

There used to be posting rules - half the killer comments here should be removed - they are inflammatory and serve no use whatsoever. Just kids with too much time.