The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What survivor do you main and... Why?

2»

Comments

• ItzSoulz
    ItzSoulz Member Posts: 368

Meg

i love her outfits

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Dwight because bald and beard = sexy mofo.

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853

Laurie cuz no one else mains her so it makes me feel kinda special :>

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Ash, because MoM is such a ballsy perk to use and because of that puppet cosmetic

• Æthercosm
    Æthercosm Member Posts: 10

Dwight cuz he's essentially my twin

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Scoops Ahoy!

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

I main Deight simply because he's one of like two or three survivors with a good starting loadout. He's also the only good starting character that isn't overplayed. *Cough Cough Claudette Cough Cough*

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Meg because when I first got into this game I thought I’d be able to outrun all the killers with her. I also dress in hoodies and comfortable pants most of the time so I guess resonated with her the most fashion wise.

I mained the counselor Tiffany on F13 and she’s basically the stealthy runner of the group and I thought that Meg would be the same way XD.

• camgaming_dbd
    camgaming_dbd Member Posts: 191

Dwight cause I love pizza 🍕

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334

I main Dwight because when I saw him for the first time I thought he was adorable.

I also liked his backstory and his perks.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

Kate <3 brings the sunshine in a trial

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

I mostly play nea and feng min. I mostly prefer female survivors because I like their animations more than the male ones.

I love feng's backstory, her personality and her outfits a lot.

I love nea's menu animation, her outfits and I just play better when I'm playing as her for some reason.

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Steve because of his best feature

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Currently playing kate because minus the head i love her biker outfit. Only cosmetic in game ive spent money on.

Previously it was Adam because I hardly ever see him in game.

Chose Nea at random when i first started (forshadowing my eventual turn to killer main)

Nea is still the only survivor i have prestiged.

• jus_Ignant
    jus_Ignant Member Posts: 124
    edited October 2019

From the original 4 was Dwight because he was the least used out of Claud, Meg, Sabo Jake.

Then Ace showed up to the party and he's Ace.

At some point it will be Steve because of his name, his hair, and I always wanted to play as a mother figure.

Post edited by jus_Ignant on
  • Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    edited October 2019

Kate

Reason: I like her song bird, country girl personality.

Also this:

• ItsBritneyBitch
    ItsBritneyBitch Member Posts: 21

I'm Jane and Bill main, I have no particular reason, I just like Jane's outfits and Bill remembers me my youth with LFD

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636

Meg, my future wife

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Whoever has the best skin for me, right now it's Scoops Ahoy Steve, before him, P3 Bill, I don't choose a survivor for his perks cause I have practically all of them unlocked for everyone.

• kermit_snacc_choke
    kermit_snacc_choke Member Posts: 303

Jane because everytime she crouches and gets hit and I hear her "pain" it makes me giggle lmaO

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Feng Min is best girl for me.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,366

Nea because she's all edge and no point

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Rin Hitachi the Chinese Grandma with attitude. oops I've said too much, you heard nothing.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867

Ace, he's got the best fashion and overall @Acesthetiic (I hope you don't mind me tagging you for the pun)

• Phox
    Phox Member Posts: 206

I never had or wanted a main until the first time I played Nancy. I have no idea why, she just felt right.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Claudette has every single perk (aside from Stranger things) so I tend to use here as my "build guinea pig".

Feng because she is simply the best female character ^.~

Ace (only in his Leopard shirt) because this is easily the best natural born survivor!

Dwight (Bald) because I look 100% like him AND Puppers (YouTuber).

• ArrowTheGreat11
    ArrowTheGreat11 Member Posts: 306

Meg because she and I ran track together in high school before something happened to her

• ImKateDenson
    ImKateDenson Member Posts: 33

Kate cuz she’s the best 😍

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Ace since the day he was released. Love his design so much, so dapper.

• ProtectDwight
    ProtectDwight Member Posts: 46

Dwight, cause he's a wholesome boy

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077
  • Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286

I mained Kate, because I liked her design and lore.

Now I main Nancy because she is my favorite of them all + my favorite st character. (I also hope she gets her Demogorgon hunting outfit)

• Hozh
    Hozh Member Posts: 84

meg, I'm thinking of getting Ash cause of the new Leather jacket or jeff

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

At the moment Ash and Nea. I LOVE Bruce Campbell, especially Evil Dead & Ash VS Evil Dead, have all of that franchise on Bluray. To have Ash in this game and voiced by Bruce himself, jus makes it a win, doubly so with his Jacksonville cosmetic & Ashy Slashy :3. So I have him at level 50 with the most Perks outts my other Survivors atm.

Nea was my first main and will always be a fav, love her cosmetics over everyone else's, esp her Harajuku & Cyber Punk. Balanced Landing has been a big favorite of mine and jus learning the game as her over the years is just timeless. Tho I mostly play Killer over Survivor, I'll eventually get back to leveling Nea up for more Perks to switch it up from playing Ash, but till then gotta give more priority to the Survivor with more Perks xD.

I fully intend to also make Dwight part of my Main list, mostly because of the memes and community mostly lovin Dwighty Boi, and also his aweosme Pizza Delivery cosmetics are 🍕 👌.

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

Dwight. Always will be. He's not only aesthetically pleasing but with the right outfit he looks like Puppers and he was the first person I saw playing this game. He kinda got me into it as well. Also, baby Dwights are super sweet and have no idea what they're doing and it's kinda freaking cute. I let them live as killer.

• Tensor
    Tensor Member Posts: 254

Kate. To be honest she looks awesome and has a great looking......chest

• MissGamer456
    MissGamer456 Member Posts: 154

Meg, because I make killers irritated that I’m actually not a potato at the game. Meg cosmetics aren’t that great though unfortunately :(

• grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371

Meg mains where you at. Why do so many people hate Megs anyways?

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Jake

For no real reason

I've played him since day one

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

Ace because I like his cosmetic options.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Well once you unlock certain perks for all the survivors, you can choose on account of appearance and personality.

Tapp.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,428

Meg all the way.

Princess of DBD.