Might be rude but ...

samirk98
samirk98 Member Posts: 167
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
i Really think dead hard is the most trash exhausting perk on high ranks... like people who uses dead hard are funny you can use it only once but then killers won’t fall for it unless you try to reach to windows or pallets
 and after this nerf if became worse

(IM ONLY WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS I DONT ASK FOR ANYTHING I DONT CARE EVEN IF  devs NERF ALL THE SURVIVOR PERKS) 

Comments

• Zixology
    Zixology Member Posts: 1,062

I just don't rely on it because 1. Easy to predict. and 2. Success of the perk depends entirely on if the killer has a good connection or not, which 9/10 don't.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

The problem with DH is that once a killer knows you have it they can counter it by just waiting to swing. SB, Lithe, and BL are a lot harder to counter by tactics alone.

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

It has its uses, saved my ass many a time.

I will agree the other perks are better but it's still a good choice. It's the most fun one to use as well.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    That's not rude at all. 
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Let's change it so you don't have to press anything and it just counts as endurance but without bleed out timer with exhaustion perk.
    PERFECT BALANCE!

• samirk98
    AshleyWB said:
    That's not rude at all. 
    Well the internet is filled with sensitve ppl so i didn’t want to make any drama
  • samirk98

Never used it but I do find it useless. But yes, against a Nurse it can be used provided you use the time you get to hide and escape her instead of teabagging.

God damn it... i forget the nurse one but against good nurse it’s useless tho 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    samirk98 said:
    i Really think dead hard is the most trash exhausting perk on high ranks... like people who uses dead hard are funny you can use it only once but then killers won’t fall for it unless you try to reach to windows or pallets

(IM ONLY WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS I DONT ASK FOR ANYTHING I DONT CARE EVEN IF  devs NERF ALL THE SURVIVOR PERKS) 
    Dead Hard is a skilled perk, it's like the survivors' version of the nurse because you have to know when to use it without any error!

Example: Let's say you won't make the pallet in time, Dead Hard to it then throw it down because most killers will just swing thinking they won the chase.

Another Example: Bad at mindgames? Dead Hard can fix that by covering up your incorrect guesses! Let's say you was at a "Unsafe Pallet" AKA a mindgame pallet... You predicted incorrectly and the killer is about to swing at you! Nope Dead Hard covers up your incorrect guess and you get another chance to mind game or run to the next pallet loop!
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Nickenzie said:
    samirk98 said:

Dead Hard is a skilled perk, it's like the survivors' version of the nurse because you have to know when to use it without any error!

Example: Let's say you won't make the pallet in time, Dead Hard to it then throw it down because most killers will just swing thinking they won the chase.

Another Example: Bad at mindgames? Dead Hard can fix that by covering up your incorrect guesses! Let's say you was at a "Unsafe Pallet" AKA a mindgame pallet... You predicted incorrectly and the killer is about to swing at you! Nope Dead Hard covers up your incorrect guess and you get another chance to mind game or run to the next pallet loop!

Or you get hit cause of connection.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

DH is more of a gimmick perk to make yourself laugh

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311

I think the value of DH goes up the longer you can hold off from using it, since you lose the surprise factor after you use it once. It can absolutely be a game changer if you manage to make it to end game without showing it off and i've had the pleasure to see and use it myself to get those few extra meters off to reach the exits.

• samirk98
    TheBean said:

DH is more of a gimmick perk to make yourself laugh

You are truly said what I feel about this perk this perk made to get laugh at yourself like seriously at the high ranks using this perk is just funny 
  • qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

How come no one mentions the Borrowed time/take hit/unhook/Dead hard on a camping killer? Far and away the coolest thing you can do in a game with a camping killer...

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@samirk98 said:

You can use it more than once if you play it smart. Yes you will only get the surprise factor the first time (unless the killer forgets) but you still have the option when close to a window/pallet to use it for A: a small amount more space or B: to push yourself to the other side of a pallet where the killer either has to ignore you because he knows you are getting your DH off or risk the hit. It also forces the killer to not lunge at you and adds a few seconds while he gets closer (nothing huge but can make a difference). So the perk isn't completely useless after the first use but you do need to play it smart.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

This is why SB will always be king of exhaustion perks. No downsides (killers learning to play around it like after the 1st DH), no conditions (injured, needing a vault or fall), and won't get screwed by exhaustion causing killer addons mixed with the new changes.

I liked running DH occasionally, but too many downsides at the moment.

• Will
    Will Member Posts: 20

Its easy to bait out with nurse, blink once, they DH and blink again to catch.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Milo said:

Or you get hit cause of connection.

Oh yeah, that has happened to me before lol. WHERE ARE MA DEDICATED SERVERS?!
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@samirk98 said:

Dead hard is really strong against nurse, thats reason enough to keep it on high rank in my opinion.
    Against normal killers sprint burst is just way stronger yeah, but its nurse where you actually have to try as survivor, so its good to have a perk exclusively for her :wink: