What killer did you find easiest to become really good with?

For me, it took me an insanely small amount of time to pseudo master Hag. Once you understand her method of play and trap applications, it's easy to make the right trap placements. Who was it for you?

Comments

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

pig, easily. put a trap on their head then let them waste time. still trying to get good with the ambush, but otherwise im pretty good with her

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

Nurse was so easy to learn that I was actually surprised. I watched some videos of her than I got good with her in about 5 matches.

• ahandfulofrain
    ahandfulofrain Member Posts: 528

Nurse.

• Frosty
    Frosty Member Posts: 375

The clown. I like the idea of projectile killers. I know he catches heat for being bunk, but I rather enjoy peppering loops with gas or long rang bombing gens.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Spirit

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777
    edited October 2019

Any killer will become really simple the minute you find a relationship between your past experiences and a killer. Projectiles: Have you played Hanzo in Overwatch? Perfect! Play Huntress, Clown or Plague. Have you ever played Tracer? Play Nurse. I consider myself a good Demogorgon, Clown and Trapper.

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853

Spirit, survivors are so loud tracking them is no problem in phase walk

• Akarate_Dolphin
    Akarate_Dolphin Member Posts: 201
    edited October 2019

Ghostface is pretty simple: Sneak, Stalk, Stab, Repeat.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

myers possibly the easiest power to use

• ajbustetter
    ajbustetter Member Posts: 70

Personally Myers.....after starting with Pig then going to spirit tracking and stealth are just second nature. The play style just clicks for me.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Trapper. Its just about putting your traps in unexpected areas, easy. I still giggle when i play survivor and see a trap sitting in the open next to a gen.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Leatherface. He's really easy to learn, but hard to master. With your instadown you can capitalize on survivor mistakes very good.

• Aura_babyy
    Aura_babyy Member Posts: 583

Legion. Enjoyed the chasing mechanic, really easy to pick up and understand

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

Trapper. Trap placement is key, and it's usually not difficult to know where survivors will run to and which areas they'll check for traps. On top of that, being able to instantly shut down a chase and denying entire loops with one trap is really strong. He's not the best killer by any means, but you can do very well with him without too much elbow grease.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

Legion... nuff said.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
  • blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Legion probably, I would play him just to get some free hits and points because his power is really basic.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Wraith

But I haven't played him in a while so I probably suck at him right now

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Michael myers

the best killer in the game.

• LegionMain343
    LegionMain343 Member Posts: 198

Legion

• LegionMain343
    LegionMain343 Member Posts: 198

Or sneak, stab, stab, repeat. Or sneak, exposed, stab, stun, stab, repeat. Many variations c:

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Hag took me a few matches to git gud with her, although I only play LF nowadays who was actually harder to learn.

• n0obd0od
    n0obd0od Member Posts: 7

Spirit. I have easily become one with spirit and have became an excellent tracker and listener in dbd because of her

• Blackowt_9120
    Blackowt_9120 Member Posts: 300

I started with huntress, the hatchets are actually fairly easy to get a feel for

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

Myers has a simple playstyle and is a unit that can wipe teams fast if they disrespect him.

• jordirex
    jordirex Member Posts: 204

Nurse is actually easier than most people think.

Spirit is the easiest top tier killer, boring on surv side.

Billy is the classic top tier killer that is not hard to learn how to play it but it needs a lot, and I mean lot of practise to master it. Exactly the same on Huntress but with even higher skill gap.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867

Pig

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 446

Myers and Spirit.

Working on getting better at tracking with Spirit. But Myers is my bae to the end~

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Myers and Wraith.

I think I have an affinity for stealth type killers.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Pig šŸ–

First game I played as her I 4k'ed and had a bear trap go off and was at red ranks as well.

• MissGamer456
    MissGamer456 Member Posts: 154

Clown and Legion, But Iā€™m more Legion main even though giving their current state. Legion is my bae and will forever be. Legion is also actually the first killer I started playing and surprisingly it was quite easy to play however my friends try and say Legion to hard and asks me to teach them in custom games :/

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Hillbilly.

Leaving aside the actual infinites back then, i found it relatively easy to control his movement.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Legion or Wraith, both Killers dont has a power at all and really easy to use, then its a m1 Killer.

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

I find pig to be very easy to learn

You can dash attack. You put traps on survivors so they are busy to get if off and don't do gens.

Trapper, Wraith and Clown are also very simple abd easy to learn

• LaUry
    LaUry Member Posts: 100

trapper/hag.. ppl who say spirit.. idk.. I think she is ok for low ranks but in red ranks you need to practice vs those little SWF :D

• camgaming_dbd
    camgaming_dbd Member Posts: 191

Nurse < I learnt her on the console when I gotten all tier 3 perks and it'll was easy also brought a PC not too long ago so I main nurse and I main ghostface cause I understand ghostface mechanics