Should I buy Freddy?

Options

I don’t have Freddy and I’ve only played him once but I was wondering if I should buy him?

Is he any good like actually and what are his best builds/add ons that you personally use?

Comments

• BismarckCane
    BismarckCane Member Posts: 73
    Options

He is a pretty good killer since his rework. I would put him in A grade myself. BHVR did a good job on making a joke killer into someone with a lot of map pressure and add ons that can grind the game without ruin.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

Yes!

His snares are so good on Haddonfield loops

• TheRealHansGruber
    TheRealHansGruber Member Posts: 204
    Options

He's really solid now. The dream pallets are just hilarious, they dont always work but when they do its amazing.

Some really good perks on him are BBQ (because he can teleport if you see ppl working on a gen across the map.) spirit fury + enduring is just amazing on pretty much any m1 killer.

I'd say hes definitely worth it to buy now. Plenty if fun builds that can actually work in him because he doesnt suck anymore.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Options

@TheHoodedOne @BismarckCane

Yeah I didn’t purchase him before but I was starting to think to do it this time. Thanks for the advice you two!

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

yes.

he is such a good and fun killer now!

devs did a great job on that rework.

• Penny
    Penny Member Posts: 136
    Options

jess

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,692
    Options

He's one of my favorite killers now. They did a great job with the rework. I really like PGtW and BBQ on him. The only "bad" perks are ones that require a terror radius because he passively makes survivors oblivious. But since he can teleport directly to generators, perks that give intel on generators like Surveillance or Discordance are good.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,667
    Options

God, yes!

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

Yes!

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    edited October 2019
    Options

Definitely, he is fun to play as and can apply unbelievable map pressure.

Also, snares and fake pallets are fun as hell!

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681
    Options

How necessary is thrilling tremors? I want to level freddy, but don't have GF. Could i get by with surveillance?