To all you survivor mains

douggie123
douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
edited October 2019 in General Discussions

This is getting absolutely ridiculous and beyond a joke. What do you actually want from killers to help with gens. Are we not allowed to have fun when playing you are all beyond a joke

Nurse nerf

Spirit nerf

Freddy nerf (which by the way happened and turned Freddy trash until just recently with his rework)

Why can't you all just get good at the game and stop ask for killers to be nerfed. Sadly killers aren't the power role as it is and you lot are asking for further nerfs. Get real and get good.

Comments

• douggie123

Just about the top paragraph at the end why shouldn't killers get 4k constantly

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Spirit didn't get nerfed ... yet.

Why people even complain about Freddy ? It's really that hard to put pallets down slightly quicker to counter his Snares ? But some people call even Plag OP, so what can I expect ...

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

Did anybody want self care nerfed? No. That perks is garbage.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

To be fair these nerfs were needed, but yeah, it's a shame that now when something ridiculously strong on the killers side gets nerfed killer mains are going crazy. Survivors have had a lot of op stuff brought down to a reasonable level, and I feel like that has happened with Nurse now as well, and that's a good thing.

I also feel people are forgetting that map reworks are coming and that there will be less safe pallets and more mindgameable ones, which is great.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Wait, is that a question? Not quite sure if I understand your post. If it is, why should killers get constantly 4k's? Like, if you are going against an optimal survivor team, they need at least just as much of a chance to win against you and get 3 or 4 man escape as you should have a chance as killer to win and get a 3k or 4k. Of course that means sometimes you will lose as killer at red ranks. If you are constantly getting 4k's pretty much every game, something is wrong. I honestly doubt that people who are able to win pretty much every match with a certain killer at rank 1 is only versing survivors that aren't that good.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited October 2019

Could not have said this better its mainly the nurse mains crying the rest of us killer mains are kinda chuckling because we knew it was coming LMFAO

I mean i dont even play nurse i've always thought she was a cheat code so for me this is a blessing that the cheat code is getting addressed as for the basekit changes eh either way i dont really care.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

giggles!

• MissGamer456
    MissGamer456 Member Posts: 154

Spirit is okay...

The only nerf to spirit I would make Remove her ability to see bloodstain and Scratch Marks when phasing, so that have to use their ears and No collision when she phasing.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

You clearly weren't around when Self Care was still meta. Killers were crying about how infinite medkit was OP as heck. There's a reason why the perk was nerfed hard.

Obviously you're just a baby killer that doesn't know the history of this game.

• BrendanLeeT
    BrendanLeeT Member Posts: 272

Here are my two cents on this situation:

Understandably the killer mains will be frustrated with this change because Nurse was one of the few killers who stood a chance against an optimal 4 man SWF team with the ONLY intention to rush gens and to not have fun. The core issue right now are NOT the gen times but some of the maps that have way too many safety nets and strong structural loops.

It's nice that map reworks are happening but it's only 2 maps per year (unless I've heard it wrong) which means that it's going to take a long time to fix all of the problematic maps. I would be totally on-board with these changes if maps were reworked at a much faster pace (why does this game have so little map designers). Right now I cannot rate the new Nurse because I don't like to call her too good or bad without proper testing but if they are indeed only B tier like some people are suggesting then Spirit will be the new go-to killer who has even less counterplay and just a complete guessing game which I find even more unfun then going against a Nurse.

Now understandably Nurse was annoying to go against and I don't consider her base kit to be OP but when survivors constantly ran into Nurses every couple of games, it was just unfun to go against. Although Nurse arguably did have some counterplay it was extremely tough to pull off against a highly skilled veteran nurse.

Additionally, Nurse completely bypasses every single defense mechanics that the survivors have and I just find it bizarre that one killer could completely nullify survivor defenses so easily making survivors have to rely on stealth but if they are in a chase then sooner or later they are just going to be downed.

Finally I'm just happy I'm a Freddy and Wraith main and only played Nurse for my dailies. This only effect this change will have on me is just Nurse dailies will be trashed from now on but that's no big deal.

• douggie123

The end of the day I like this game and the only thing I consistently see is everything that survivors want nerfed to do with killers. Powers, abilities, addons I do see a lot from the killer side. I just want to find balance and needing killers and their abilities isn't the answer.

I have seen a lot of posts about removing NOED, removing ruin etc. I don't really see this trash coming from killers. I arent bothered as a killer main about insta heals, adrenaline and swf. All I want is balance which I think a lot of the killer side are just after this all survivors at bothered about is how easy a game they can get because they don't like working for survival

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I don’t get bullied as LF, I may not win but usually if I lose them the survivors just played better in the end.🤷🏼‍♂️

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

I honestly feel like people lean on Spirit and Nurse that much because they're too lazy to learn basic M1 and tile gameplay, plain and simple.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Yes, because it's enough to just pick Nurse or Spirit and you can already 4k in every of your games, what I can tell.

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

Not Nurse, but you can legit play 10 games as Spirit and start roflstomping most people with her. She has the best cost/benefit to learn in the game by far.

• rd_dex
    rd_dex Member Posts: 253
    edited October 2019

I pride myself on being a pretty good Spirit, and there has been times when I've faced some extremely great survivors who know how to face a Spirit, there has been plenty of times that I was gen rushed even with Spirit no matter how fast I end chases gens would just get destroyed too fast. I honestly think that survivors that are crying about Spirit nerf should GIT GUD.

In my opinion this route devs are taking is not gonna be good for the game, instead of bringing Wraith, Clown, Legion etc. up to par to let's say Freddy they are gonna gut this little we have in terms of viability and fun.

• Cinzas
    Cinzas Member Posts: 11

lol i love when you guys discuss 4k games and dont talk about ranks or perks ... can you start at rank 18 whit the spirit and 4k the same game " prob" can you do that whit the nurse "maby" because the guys you are facing are new players too ...

when you get at high ranks evrething change whit some killers gens are already popping and you are still on you way to them doing your first patrol

i want some videos of you 4k at red ranks ... or even at purple whit buba

crap i want videos of you getting 2k whit out the survivors messing around high ranks

a lot of the killers suck at high ranks and skill dosent have anything to do whit it

its just the kit the have " to slow, gimmick no pressure or there m2 just takes to much time to set up "

• TicTokCringe
    TicTokCringe Member Posts: 39

Lol thats it very funny but last time I checked killer are the ones who got ds nerfed by crying and complaining and other perks to and also you just want nurse and spirit to stay the same so you can het easy 4k because I know for a damn fact you can't get mo 4k at rank 1 with a killer like ######### leatherface.

• douggie123

Actually I had a friend who did. In this game rank means absolutely f*** all.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Irregardless of what OP is posting, to say hitboxes favor killers is simply not correct. Quite literally the only reason looping IS strong is because it favors the survivors. The larger hit boxes on killers allow survivor to curve corners much faster IE enabling looping. The only possible hit box scenario favoring killers is when it’s P2P servers in a case where the killers bad connection is giving him an advantage. However, now with dedicated servers this isn’t a thing.