Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nurse nerf is severe, for a reason you might not suspect

I’m a dedicated Nurse main who has had the chance to play quite a bit on the PTB today. Here are my thoughts:

Chases:

Although the nerfs certainly don’t help, her chase potential is still very strong. People like myself who didn’t use many addons will be fine because Nurse is still able to end chases fast.

Addons:

Terrible. Her iridescent addons are literally worthless and do nothing to help her, and most of her other add ons are good only for memes or BP. The range addons are okay but will be in short supply. Her best addons will be the reduced charge time combo. Although omegablink needed an adjustment, her addons were undoubtedly better before this rework killed them.

Map control

This is undeniably the most affected part of her game. Nurse’s map control, without range addons, has always been overrated, but it is now terrible. By the time Nurse reaches a gen that’s away from the hook, she will have used all two blinks and will then have nothing to chase down the survivor that may be in the area. The worst killers in the game (wraith, clown) are bad because they lack map control. Although Nurse is still much better than them in the chase, the end result of this will be that Nurse will have very little incentive to go far from a hook, which means more camping.

Conclusion: this patch is bad for Nurse and will ultimately be bad for the game. Survivors who are rejoicing, I would strongly reconsider. You will ultimately not like the changes if this version of Nurse goes live.

TLDR: prepare to be camped, Nurse is no longer top.

@Patricia @Peanits

Comments

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Lol. Wraith and clown worst killers....that's a good one.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607

Lol if this Nurse goes live she will be non existent even though she was already underused. Maybe buff her walking speed to 115 then she will be okay

• Zireael
    Zireael Member Posts: 10

You totally don't know how to play a killer if you consider clown and wraith as the worst killers, wraith might not be as good as clown but still he has a turbo speed and being killer the game host gives huge advantage and let's killer to make impossible hits.

Do i have to talk about that god killer which you cannot loop. MR. DEADLY NO WAY TO LOOP CLOWN.

And also i think people over exaggerate the nurse change, nurse still will be a A-B tier killer since it's learning curve, and fun.

• ruler33
    ruler33 Member Posts: 244

Spirit is a good killer just because of her insane chase potential she literally has zero map pressure (except gen grabber but that doesn't count). Nurse still has this really good map pressure and on top of that has insane chase potential. Also don't double blink around the map just fully charge one blink then just fatigue its better than using 2 blinks then waiting for fatigue and cool down.