Survivor mains showing True Colors

Options
Someissues
Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791441335905/announcements/detail/1726453162998445563

Still comments with people saying dead game, uninstall etc

There was a thread some time ago telling survivors to go on strike and it got removed real fast, so do many other threads on steam discussions

https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/

When the devs already said they won't be touching SC, buffing faking hooks, pellets, nerfing bloodlust and such

Comments

• RailY
    RailY Member Posts: 53
    Options

k .

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    yep.  good times.  i could offer the standard issue information about who they are and what they are about but most already ascertained what it is before even finishing this statement.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Someissues said:
    https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791441335905/announcements/detail/1726453162998445563

There was a thread some time ago telling survivors to go on strike and it got removed real fast, so do many other threads on steam discussions

When the devs already said they won't be touching SC, buffing faking hooks, pellets, nerfing bloodlust and such

Strike suggestions are actually removed from the steam forum yeah. For some reason they are fine in this forum :lol:

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

Well the strike post did mention about the killer strike back in early 2017.

There will always be toxic people and those who cant handle change, even so both sides are still at it, you have survivors screaming about the patch and giving negative reviews just like killers did when Freddy got nerfed and you have killers posting bait threads about salty survivor tears, those doing any of those are simply children who cant be over 18+ so i dont even know why they are playing the game.

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    Options
    ah.  a great time to be alive.  sodium levels off the charts among the tortured screams and frenzied yelps of malcontents.  oh, joyous rapture.
  • KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272
    Options

@Master said:

@Someissues said:

Strike suggestions are actually removed from the steam forum yeah. For some reason they are fine in this forum :lol:

no they are not. My killer strike posts were removed

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    so many things that are simply unfair in this world.  i have elected to suck my thumb and hope for the best.  someone hold me?
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    so many things that are simply unfair in this world.  i have elected to suck my thumb and hope for the best.  someone hold me?

Aren't you gonna buy me dinner first?

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    i have some....never mind.  the sordid rumors that afflict me need to run their course first.  can't spoil the stew just yet.
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Master said:

@Someissues said:

Excuse me, but are you saying that having strikes are fine on the official forums? dude, look at me... ):
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    Master said:

@Someissues said:

Excuse me, but are you saying that having strikes are fine on the official forums? dude, look at me... ):

Well either that or the forum mods are sleeping so badly that such threads are able to live through several days
    Apparently it was the latter :wink:

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    If you think about it, the only ones going on strike are the evil survivors who want to uninstall the game. Good for the rest of the playerbase.
  • facundoj
    facundoj Member Posts: 52
    Options

@twistedmonkey said:
    Well the strike post did mention about the killer strike back in early 2017.

There will always be toxic people and those who cant handle change, even so both sides are still at it, you have survivors screaming about the patch and giving negative reviews just like killers did when Freddy got nerfed and you have killers posting bait threads about salty survivor tears, those doing any of those are simply children who cant be over 18+ so i dont even know why they are playing the game.

The difference is that this is a little nerf. Freddy's nerf made him useless, noone plays him now.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

@AshleyWB said:
    If you think about it, the only ones going on strike are the evil survivors who want to uninstall the game. Good for the rest of the playerbase.

Apparently Ochido told his fans to attack as well and strike

• Mr_Grumpy
    Mr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Someissues said:

@AshleyWB said:

i hope they do this :'D
    then we have a bunch of troll and jerk survivors that are unhook me right in front of the killer or bodyblocking me at the exitgates less in my games... please let this stupid Ochido fanboys/girls go on a strike T^T

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

@Someissues said:

@AshleyWB said:

lol. they're all a bunch of angry 12yr olds.... they shouldn't be playing this game anyway. where are their ******* parents???

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125
    Options

Funny because daily player counts have not changed and won't

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

@Someissues said:

@AshleyWB said:

If the Ochido fans strike, the community would be a much better place.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@OakLestat said:

You're so wrong... They've increased. :P

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

@Orion said:

@OakLestat said:

You're so wrong... They've increased. :P

i also heard theres an increase....

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125
    Options

Thanks Orion and Deadwolfwalking for setting me straight. I stand Corrected :blush:

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@Someissues said:

@AshleyWB said:

If the Ochido fans strike, the community would be a much better place.

IF only that would happen sooner rather than later, the funny thing is all these sucker fans of his don't realize some simple facts.

1. He's just baiting them into raging and thus doting more on his every word and when he says subscribe more they will. He'll be profiting off their misery and then keep doing it on the next game they play.

2. He's only doing this to get back at BHVR for finally perma banning him and putting him on notice they'll do it anytime they catch him.

3. You can't refund a game through Steam that has more than 1 hour played now or has been owned for more than a day. Valve has gotten extremely strict with their refund policy now. It might on a case by case basis be between 1-6 days but no longer than 4 hours max played.

4. if they leave the game will still go on just fine and he'll bait them into buying the next game he wants to ruin.

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232
    Options

Some of them made valid points to be fair.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

@ChraizE said:
    Some of them made valid points to be fair.

There are Some REALLY valid points.
    However, Old chap, killers are dealing with a lot more issues, and are giving even more valid points.