finally!

Options
finally, some games that aren't fun.  the tournament of try-hard champions is live and i am now being force fed into it when i play this as i made the grave error in judgement of reaching rank 15.  guaranteed to be camped/tunneled to death as survivor and as killer, guaranteed to encounter survivors who are ready and willing to exploit imbalances to the point of making killers look like daft fools. 
:: throws confetti ::

Comments

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    mmm.  capital letters.  did you make that yourself?
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

Thought i would provide you with motivation

I love the roller coaster of this guy's ups and downs. It's wild man. 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options

nb
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    i felt like i was talking to one of you two.  like a home away from home.
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

without quoting that big image above...

I like how you went to the effort to remove your name from the chat, but left it in on the first part of the image.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

@fcc2014 said:
    Nope we all just agree that you are garbage. At least you bring people together.

He is the solution to the great survivor vs killer war. We all unite in the fact we think he is garbage.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@lasombra1979 said:

@fcc2014 said:
    Nope we all just agree that you are garbage. At least you bring people together.

He is the solution to the great survivor vs killer war. We all unite in the fact we think he is garbage.

Sadly we still have a few holdouts(closet Epicsuckssohard)

• lasombra1979
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@lasombra1979 said:

@fcc2014 said:

There will always be outliers, a few rogues who feel pity for EpicFailAllTheTime

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

So we basically choose one individual to be the Family Guy Meg of the community?

sniff ...it's beautiful :cry:

JK I'm not an ######### to bully. But yeah, he's pretty bad. Ofc he'll take it extremely bad and just throw insults at me (without actually hitting quote because, you know, who likes having people talk back at you, better to just always have the last word :P )

• lasombra1979
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

So we basically choose one individual to be the Family Guy Meg of the community?

JK I'm not an ######### to bully. But yeah, he's pretty bad. Ofc he'll take it extremely bad and just throw insults at me (without actually hitting quote because, you know, who likes having people talk back at you, better to just always have the last word :P )

Normally I do not agree with bullying, but honestly, he is a bit of a prick to any and every one. I look at it more giving back what is given.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Aye, I can agree with eye-for-an-eye (that sentence was hilarious to my ears) He did say something bad to me once despite telling him honesty. So I'll take what I said on the end of my comment as the retort. Hopefully he won't bother this time :/

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    Options
    Jesus, this thread feelsbadman.  It's like seeing hecklers at the special olympics.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    Options
    TheBean said:

without quoting that big image above...

I like how you went to the effort to remove your name from the chat, but left it in on the first part of the image.

i am the person on the right, derpy-derp.  i swear, it's like a contest in here with no clear victor emerging.  

edit-"your" is the misleading information.  his name but whatever.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

you sound mad.  

i fully expect a statue to be erected of my image in the very near future somewhere around these parts.  look at all the power and influence i wield.  i am akin to a God. 

Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@lasombra1979 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@lasombra1979 said:

@fcc2014 said:

There will always be outliers, a few rogues who feel pity for EpicFailAllTheTime

as much as you speak of me, i suspect that it is you that are romancing the idea of empathy.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options

last word-you're a pathological dullard.
  • RailY
    RailY Member Posts: 53
    Options

Just admit defeat and abandon this post :pirate:
    We all make mistakes, you don't have to stand by them.

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

Normally I do not agree with bullying, but honestly, he is a bit of a prick to any and every one. I look at it more giving back what is given.

justification for full-on ass-hattery noted.  you are hereby exempt from any and all culpability, opportunistic vampire.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    Options

Aye, I can agree with eye-for-an-eye (that sentence was hilarious to my ears) He did say something bad to me once despite telling him honesty. So I'll take what I said on the end of my comment as the retort. Hopefully he won't bother this time :/

i will bother every time.  just being honest
    here.  my mind wanders before i even finish the first sentence of everything you say.  other than that, you seem to be an exceptional chap.
  • RailY
    RailY Member Posts: 53
    Options

This guy sums up the Majority of killer Mains perfectly :P

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Baphomett said:
    Jesus, this thread feelsbadman.  It's like seeing hecklers at the special olympics.

isn't it though?  i feel like mike tyson taking on robin givens.  it's just getting depressing.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    RailY said:

Just admit defeat and abandon this post :pirate:
    We all make mistakes, you don't have to stand by them.

who are you and why should i care?
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    RailY said:

how so or are you merely spitting out words to see where they spatter?  a common trait of...yeah.  anyhoo...i play both.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Where are the additional mods they hired?
    Are they still too busy with the ingame report spam to take care of the forum?

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Master said:

Where are the additional mods they hired?
    Are they still too busy with the ingame report spam to take care of the forum?

what's the problem?
  • lucvus
    lucvus Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Wow. Tldr most of this cause epic had to triple post so many times I just started scrolling past his posts.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    Options
    lucvus said:
    Wow. Tldr most of this cause epic had to triple post so many times I just started scrolling past his posts.

deeply offended and my evening is now in tatters.  this from someone whose opinion i regard to be on par with a particularly heinous bout of flatulence.  i should say though....i would choose the farts as more enthralling.  i just wanted to make this ridiculously long...so yeah.
  • fcc2014
    Options

@RailY said:

No give credit where credit is do. Most Killer Mains are good. This guy isn't and two days in a row when someone reported a cheat. This guy was asking what it was and how to do it and following up it didn't work. He is the scummiest of players. He deserves everything he gets from the community.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@RailY said:

No give credit where credit is do. Most Killer Mains are good. This guy isn't and two days in a row when someone reported a cheat. This guy was asking what it was and how to do it and following up it didn't work. He is the scummiest of players. He deserves everything he gets from the community.

*due-don't make me go here.

lmao.  oh, goodness gracious!  so much mad!  somebody set their mickey mouse alarm clock early for the precise ambition of...this.  maybe this is as good as gets for some.  lmao.  i love that post and i would frame it if i could.
  • fcc2014
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:

*due-don't make me go here.

lmao.  oh, goodness gracious!  so much mad!  somebody set their mickey mouse alarm clock early for the precise ambition of...this.  maybe this is as good as gets for some.  lmao.  i love that post and i would frame it if i could.

Did i hit a little too close to the truth Suckssohard

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    uh, yeah.  sure.  isn't it obvious?