I think devs should focus on shortening the gap between solo survivors and SWF.

Options

I have nothing agaisnt people who want to play with their friends, because all, or most of them just want to have fun and it would be absurd to hold a grudge against them. But the simple fact that they can communicate it's a massive advantage over a solo player, or even 2 duos.

If they don't want to implement any form of chatting into the game because this "it would ruin the survivor experience", which is completely valid, we would need other form of communication like some form of alert or ping system which could be binded to any button,or something like Counter Strike with their radio commands(x-1 or z-1, etc), and with sound cues and colors for different situations like, the "killer is with me", or "rescue me, now is safe", etc, for not having to react to a whole message but to specific and recognizable patrons to communicate. Also a form of cd for every command and muting would be necesary.

But that's only a suggestion, if you have any other form to effectively shorten the gap between solo and SWF, it would massively improve the player experience. It would be the same for SWF, and a lot less frustrating for solo players & killers at all ranks.

Comments