Which killer scares you?

Everyone for sure has at least one

Comments

• StupidPallets
    StupidPallets Member Posts: 395

Scares me the most, prolly Spirit. The way the glass cuts into her shoulder blades and the manner of how her gesticulations pop and crack seems like a grave medical concern.

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

spooky myres on lery's

and Hag when i trigger a trap that i wasnt expecting

• marvelmovie
    marvelmovie Member Posts: 195

Trolls scare me the most, you just can't win

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Ghostface

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

Trappers. I genuinely can't run around the map without feeling terrified.

• Aura_babyy
    Aura_babyy Member Posts: 583

I also find Spirit to be really creepy.

Hag is eh, she looks like she'd go down from a kick from me.

• shadowman0105
    shadowman0105 Member Posts: 261

The pig mostly the mask scares me more then the ambush

• Liannet
    Liannet Member Posts: 86

Myers. But Michael with a mirror annoys me for some reason :D

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

If I don't know the killer is The Hag and i am the first to trigger her trap in a random location always terrifies me lol. It's a jump scare!

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    edited October 2019

The scariest thing in the game is when your playing against Pig, and then another Survivor wearing dark red clothing sneaks up right beside you while you are trying to work on a gen.

Ive had several moments where I was like "WAIT NO, I THOUGHT SHE WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP, oh wait its just a Survivor"

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

I have to say it's a tossup between Hag, Spirit, and Nurse for me. Something about the creepy, unnatural poses and looks of Spirit and Hag, and the eerie floating and painful moans of Nurse. And of course Michael Myers is darn creepy with his practically nonexistent terror radius while stalking you from a distance, even when you don't even know it.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Trapper and hag are great at jumpscaring me, I swear I will step in every trap and jump every time.

Spirit makes me scared from tension and jumpscares, she probably scares me the most.

Demo scared the ######### out of me for a bit, it's definitely from his design, sounds, and custom music. But, I've gotten used to him.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Ghostface for the jump scares. I've had some bad plays, just because he caught me with my pants down more than any other killer out there.

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536

Hag when I don't know it's a hag and then I step on a trap.

• legacy
    legacy Member Posts: 53

quentin scare me every time

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,428

The Pig.

I scream 😱 every time she sneaks up from behind!

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

Umm... I play Killer the most so I will take the angle of Lore!

Clown and Legion cause how how fricken REAL they are. Ghostface for the same reason.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,883

Michael all the way. The only legit creepy killer in the game.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Either Spirit or Plague.

Spirit because of how she looks and plays in game. It's terrifying if you make the wrong play. Her sword also would lacerate a survivor instead of just basically cutting them.

Plague because of lore and look. Seeing this ancient priest make you sick and therefore increase your suffering dramatically before killing you. Similarly to the Pig, actually.

Most killers just hit you twice to down you, but the plague hurts you internally. I guess I can just sympathize with the survivors when thinking about stuff like that.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I agree with that too. Some killers are not realistic like Spirit, but killers like the clown and Legion are all too real...

Makes me realize maybe that's why they're weakest, because they're the most realistic. : P

• Pandamonium
    Pandamonium Member Posts: 77

Hag, her traps are so scary. Ghostface also has some scares and so does Mikey. However, I play with Spine Chill so that I know that GF and Pig are coming (I don't think it works for T1 Mikey though).

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

T1 Myers. There's something about him.

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607

Huntress, terrifying how calm she is

• Ramosaurus40
    Ramosaurus40 Member Posts: 9

Got to be Prayer Beads Spirit... Getting grabbed randomly when you think everything is fine is a major scare to me

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    edited October 2019

When playing against a stealth killer I like to sneak up on fellow survivors. Practice makes perfect lol

Insta saw killers mainly make me run for the hills scared

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,922
    edited October 2019

A Nurse who is walking at me is pretty disturbing. I hope I won't ever verse a Nurse with the new Undetectable addon and the addon which gives her 4.6 m/s xD

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Clown... I don't even want to imagine what he wants to do with my finger!

• TheALIEN
    TheALIEN Member Posts: 327

The one I don’t see 😖

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

At this point Hag or Ghostface.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Myers. You're just working away, turn your camera, and he's just staring at you. Startles the ######### out of me everytime.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    edited October 2019

Hag unsettled me for a long while because of her mud traps and walk, but nothing in this game scares me, I'm a killer main I play the killers

How can I be scared of things I play when I play as survivor?

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440

Just really good Ghostface, Myers with Mirror and Hag's invisible traps. Any other Killer is not scary at all imo.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

For some reason a good Wraith bothers me the most. A good Hag is pretty scary too.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

After the nurse funeral? Only spirit. Every other killer is likely a pip and an escape for me as survivor.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

Spirit is the only one IF she has Prayer Beads

• SulfonicFaun52
    SulfonicFaun52 Member Posts: 63

Top three for me is:

Hag- Because I will be minding my own business trying to find a generator and out of no where I’ll trigger a random trap.

Myers- Because if had my fair share of being pulled of gens and turning a corner just to get hit.

Hillbilly- Because the concept of someone running ridiculously fast with a chainsaw is terrifying enough, but also if the person playing is really good at getting chainsaw hits is also scary. Also close calls of almost getting hit makes me tense up a little bit.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,180

I go out of my way to jump scare people with Ghostface. Corn maps are incredible for this. I get so many hits on people just wakking through corn.