You run Object of Obsession and then you complain getting tunnelled and camped?

Options

Don't use this perk if you can't handle the outcome. You know it ruins the fun for stealth Killers, so they may ruin your fun ;)

Comments

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224
    Options

Not just stealth killers.

Hag and Trapper are tormented by OOO and they are always my priority target if they slip up.

That being said, they are usually good jukers. If you cannot juke well OOO will get you killed.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793
    Options

People run OoO because they think they’re great loopers, some are but some are not. Then if you catch them they DC half the time first down. If I ever used OoO it would be to get practice looping because I would except to be tunneled relentlessly

• Snapshot
    Snapshot Member Posts: 903
    Options

I mean I like playing Trapper with an OoO survivor because you can drive them crazy and make them waste time so ridiculously easy it's quite fun :) Other killers yeah cannot deal with it

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

If there is one time where you can't complain about getting tunneled, it's when you are literally gifting the Killer your position.

• StupidPallets
    StupidPallets Member Posts: 395
    edited October 2019
    Options

Yes, for the 1% of people out there who do and think this, this message is for YOU! Thank you, Bendermac!

• DarkPit
    DarkPit Member Posts: 87
    edited October 2019
    Options

I have to say i use OoO from time to Time,but mostly when i Play solo so i Can coordinate myself better and learn how to loop properly cause im still not the best,but also not Bad at it. If i Run OoO, i tell myself i have to accept camping and tunneling cause when i Play Killer i also sometimes camp and Tunnel OoO.

Yesterday i had a Game against Ghostface where he tunneled me all game,but i still escaped and in post-game he called me a "high-rank-swf-getting-tunneled-all-game" altough i played solo and he always ignored the othet survivor when he saw them... He was just salty i got him out of stealth mode everytime he went for someone Else, and i would have accepted getting facecamped cause i played like an doochebag....any other opinions to this surprisingly interesting topic or own stories about OoO?