The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Anyone Else Notice Survivors Got More Powerful Lately?

I don't know if gen speeds are bugged and faster or people have just started using toolboxes every game but something has definitely changed for the worse. Just 4 days ago, every single game I played I was getting 4ks with 5 gens remaining and now I am depipping with 2 kills every single match. Before someone states it is rank reset so I am playing with higher rank survivors, I am a rank 1 killer. I used to be able to just casually play Trapper at rank 1 and never lose but now I am never winning. I even switched to Spirit and the same results are still coming out of my games (P3 Spirit player who has played since release). I don't want to always win mind you but something has changed. Why are we faced with two extremes like this in matchmaking? Is anyone else experiencing this? Either way, the gen speeds I am seeing shouldn't be possible and my try hard games are now worse than my casual ones due to this (btw every game I am using as an example is with ruin up and never broken except before when I was dominating even with it gone).

I never really like to use the term "gen rush" but I don't see how gen speeds are fine right now. They are supposedly 80 seconds based on some wiki information but that simply isn't possible as 3 gens are done by the time I down my first person within 30 seconds of the match starting. This means every single person was solo on a gen and did each in 30 seconds. Even without ruin, this shouldn't be possible so I don't see how it is with it as the survivors keep confirming to me that they failed many skill checks those games. Is there a new bug to do gens faster or something that people have figured out? I just want to understand what is going on.

Comments