Dev Appreciation

Options

A lot of the time I see people asking for this and that to be changed, and sometimes I even see people insulting the devs because of their poor choices in new content or balancing.

But i'd like to show some appreciation for the dev team.

DBD is a really great game and I haven't seen another with the same gameplay style. It's very unique and fun, since theres a lot of killers, survivors, and perks to choose from. For me, it doesn't get too boring unless i've been playing for 10+ hours.

I really think the creators and developers are doing a good job, even if they make a few mistakes here and there or need to rework something. Nothing can start perfect, and at least they are working to make this game the best it can be.

Comments

• Frosty
    Frosty Member Posts: 375
    Options

I agree, keep it up please. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

We are as close to a balanced game as we will ever be. Not a lot of people can say that.

Our devs, no matter what it appears to be like, really do read all of our feedback and show their love for the game. They have done a pretty gud job so far.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

I fully agree. And they did fantastic job with this new dlc, especially the killer in my opinion.

• TheALIEN
    TheALIEN Member Posts: 327
    Options

What I will say- is that these guys and gals aren’t DICE or EA- they give a damn about their product- they do their best to fix the blunders they make and don’t condescend their playerbase like the above scumbags Xx

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

Glad to see BHVR being praised by the community! :)

They honestly deserve it!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    edited September 2019
    Options

The Devs are amazing! They really nailed it with this chapter with amazing perks and Stranger Things! Although the lore is kinda lame everything else is awesome! Thank you devs for everything! :D

Edit: English is hard

• Volke
    Volke Member Posts: 5
    Options

I want to bump this thread as me and my friends have recently had partial progress lost. The support team was extremely quick to respond and re-compensate our lost progress. I am genuinely surprised at how fast it was and the level of communication involved. (Seriously, you rarely see even large studios communicate and act as quickly).

So I just want to say wow - you guys are awesome. I've just recently started playing and I think I will be around for the long haul :).

• Theoretical_Heart
    Theoretical_Heart Member Posts: 398
    Options

I know I can come off critical sometimes. But I do love you guys. Years of smiles and fun especially from Mathieu, not_queen, Patricia, Stefan, & Dave...

God I miss the weekly streams. You guys were so much fun.

And thank you to everyone on the team I don't know everyone's names but thank you guys.

And thank you to Rizzo & MandyTalk & Peanits for keeping he forums clean and fun.