Match making time as a killer, too long

KwwB
KwwB Member Posts: 75

For the past few weeks the matchmaking time as a killer is WAY TOO LONG. When I hit Ready and I don't even get a lobby for 3-5 minutes that is too long. Then you possibly have to wait even longer for survivors coming in and out of the lobby, or, heaven forbid, you get that bug where only three people are in your lobby, almost as if the game thinks your lobby is full but it isn't.

Are others experiencing extremely long times to get a match as a killer?

Comments

• Salami
    Salami Member Posts: 39

Pc? Console?

Honestly, depending on area (am guessing this is happening right now?) it could just be low player count. I find (I'm UK) if I ever get time during the day to play, it's slow pickings. Waiting times are LONG during the day but evening, peak times here, it's almost instant as I search. Waiting longer probably means looking for a game elsewhere maybe?

• KwwB
    KwwB Member Posts: 75

PC, Western United States, nearly no matter what time of day it is always super long.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Is normal on PC.

I've learned not to play Killer and instead play Survivor for the legion of killers out there so they have someone to kill.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

This is why I wait until primetime to even try. Most of the playerbase works.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

Killer has gotten a lot easier and always earned more BP. It's easy to see why! I really have slacked off as Killer cause I hate some of the wait times I've had... and also it really sucks if someone is a bad sport and D/Cs on me. I typically spare the others after making them think I'm playing to kill for awhile (never death hook) in these scenarios. Helps both sides feel better usually.

So instead I typically play solo Survivor and get horribly murdered about 19/20 games. :I