Settle down: the 2 killer's golden rules

Hello dear fellas from the fog, today I am here to settle down and give you main killer brothers some interior peace.

Golden rules for killers:

1- never camp a hooked survivor no matter what, let them run away if you must, they will be more pretty hanging form the next hook.

2- never tunnel a survivor, no matter what you still have 3 more pieces of food to play with.

That's it. There is nothing else!! Spam your ability, build your killer with the most annoying perks if you like. There is no noob because you go spirit (atm), no bad killer because you hit every single hatchet with hunter, respect the 2 rules, always, for the rest of the time be the best butcher you can.

Comments

• Starbricks19
    Starbricks19 Member Posts: 74

Edit: I write this because some times ago I did the mistake myself to interrogate me on the correct behaviour as a killer.... I was wrong any behaviour is right, don't worry and don't stress yourself, you chose to be a killing machine, so be it!

• Starbricks19

No, what you do is right in that moment, camping a hook is not downing a survivor 3 metres from hit just waiting to be destroyed.... Camping hook means being stationery so is impossible to unhook.

Tunneling someone with key is not tunneling but making difference between win or lose. In talk in general, only 2 rules to follow with ofc situational exceptions as you said.

Cheers for the answer

• Starbricks19

Why so? The forum is here to have an exchange of ideas, so please why would you ignore this post? Thanks for the answer

• Starbricks19

Everything you said is fine, you are not focusing on someone on purpose, so I do agree with you, the easy rules I wrote ofc needs to follow the flo of the game. I am the first to kill a survivor no matter how many times he went down if he's just in front of me. But we both don't chose to ignore everyone else and just kill kill kill the guy. So I do agree with you

• Starbricks19

Unfortunately I am not at you level, not even close. I do read and understand what you said, so at high level tunneling the first one means almost always a total defeat for survivors? Didn't know that and thanks for sharing, I should probably change the title adding: ..... For beginner!

Haha thanks for the answer

Ps: i am not gonna say this but I am curious to try what you said... But I never said that! 🤣

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Yes, at red ranks, tunneling is often the best way for a Killer to win.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019
    edited October 2019

Are you serious?

• Megaguardain
    Megaguardain Member Posts: 107

Yeah, no, I'mma camp and tunnel when I can.

I'm not a Red Rank. Hell, I haven't even gotten past Rank 11 as Killer, but I'm going to be an ass to Survivors because most of the Purple or Red Ranked ones are asses to me.

• BigBlind7994
    BigBlind7994 Member Posts: 26

has to be a survivor main that never played alot of killer that writes those rules :D

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696

For the most part i avoid tunnelling and camping, but it can't always be help

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Nah, just a "nice killer" who gets how to pip up in low ranks (20-10), he'll get that he has to tunnel the 1st one in red ranks to assure the 4k someday

• BigBlind7994

well yeah in lower ranks you dont have to do it as often, because survivors arent that good at looping etc. but as soon as you go to higher ranks and you do that and give them basicly free escapes, you will just end up getting frustrated and losing alot

• Starbricks19

Main killer, i played survivors few times... I just got 80 hours in game. Being a begginer doesn't mean frustrated 😤

• Starbricks19

Thanks to all of you, I understand that my post make sense for low level killers, I will probably get used to the way higher level killer must play. Make sense, I already struggle now sometimes to kill them, give them freedom at high level must be defeat for us. Cheers always useful guys!

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

Let people play the game how they want to.

Everyone can make their own rules.

• BigBlind7994

well you are the killer. your rules^^ whatever you do is your thing, and survs can complain as much as they want . just do what yo think is correct

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    edited October 2019

I watched salty videos and Im going home to camp as bubba. I don't care what you say :)

Im just looking for salt on my chili

• Monlyth
    Monlyth Member Posts: 982
    edited October 2019

Killers tunnel because it's a basic principle of predators; always go after the wounded prey first. The unhooked survivor is injured and I already have a general idea of where they are, so why wouldn't I go after them if I'm not already in a chase?

Plus, since the unhooker will probably stay near the unhooked survivor to heal them, I'll have a chance to disrupt multiple survivors at once, and prevent a heal.

So, give me a good reason to stop tunneling, and I'll never tunnel again. Until then, if the situation calls for it, I'm gonna go after the unhooked survivor.

• Viracocha72
    Viracocha72 Member Posts: 207

Don't even Camp them when gates are open and everybody else has escaped? Just supposed to walk away and give them a chance, got it.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

No. Period.

• NinoV1
    NinoV1 Member Posts: 382

Killers can do whatever they want to win, survivors can do whatever they can to survive.

End.

• Salami
    Salami Member Posts: 39

...because, to be honest with you, most of these types of posts struggle with being coherent. Let alone worthy of discussion.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

here is the only golden rule i follow:

i wont BM you if you wont BM me.

also, if you tryhard and repaired 4 gens in like 3 minutes, i too will try to get my objective dont as fast as possible.

• TG_Cid_Orlandu
    TG_Cid_Orlandu Member Posts: 73

Maybe the way you play (camping and tunnel) is why you don't win and I bet it's annoying boring to verse you.

F A C T S

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

If 2 people are sprinting around the hook trying to bait me, as a game yesterday happened, I'm going to plop my butt right next to that hook.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Since there doesn't seem any useful discussion happening in here than just arguments.

Also OP, please do not try to dictate the playstyle of people.

This discussion has been closed.