2.1.0 sux4survivors

Dose anyone else constantly find themselves in a position that feels like the killers have custom lag switches LMAO. The balance is leaning toward killers now which make it more challenging but there have been instances in a Chase where I've dropped a pallet on the killer the killer hit me be on my side of the palate but when he comes out the animation he's on the other side of the palate and has to break it's really anoying.Please FIX IT

Comments

• Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326

There is something wrong the the dropping animation while standing still, for me that's the only problem I had with the Pallets so far. It's a very small delay and they have noticed it and are working on it. And the Killer landing on the other side of the pallet is like you said lag, but you'd notice when the ping is bad enough so that starts happening in lobby.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

It somehow still didn't happen to me but it looks hiliarious ;d

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@TheXenoborg said:
    I feel the survivor's hit box is not consistent with the survivor's pallet drop animation. While you could be on the other side according to the animation, the hit box probably moves late, making it seem like it's lag while it could just be the animation causing most of the problems. Lag probably makes it easier to take advantage of the hit-box's delay in movement.

There is an delay in dropping the pallet, Devs said they want to make it smother

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@SH1FTY423 said:
    Dose anyone else constantly find themselves in a position that feels like the killers have custom lag switches LMAO. The balance is leaning toward killers now which make it more challenging but there have been instances in a Chase where I've dropped a pallet on the killer the killer hit me be on my side of the palate but when he comes out the animation he's on the other side of the palate and has to break it's really anoying.Please FIX IT

Played survivors yesterday and had about 3 laggspikes in 2 hours, but it was fine fpr P2P tbh.
    In my entire DBD life of almost 700 hours I faced 2 laggswitching killers

The balance is leaning towards killer yeah, but survivors still have a crazy advantage

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    In the last Dev livestream they addressed the pallet animation.  part of the problem is when looking at the pallet the game spuns you around and throws it when your back is to the pallet.  Think it was created that way to handle the pallets being dropped as you run through, but it is a little wonky.
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    edited July 2018
    Played killer today, and chased a survivor (i thought) and downed him, only to have him magically disappear. Turns out this poor survivor was working a gen when this all happened and all of a sudden he was downed next to the gen. The others there could heal him, but it was the weirdest thing.

We all had green connection, and we got a good laugh after, but as it happened it was all strange. Then I could not hook the guy, kept sliding away from the hook everytime I tried. Had to walk into my own trap to be free.

It happens weird things now.
  • SH1FTY423
    SH1FTY423 Member Posts: 85
    edited July 2018
    No No..Not spin straight Chase dropped it took a hit.when I took the hit killer on my side after hit on other side explain that #########. There is no reason  I shold get the pallet stun and take the hit with the killer ending  up on both sides there are examples of what I'm talking about on my YT channel Sh1fty 423 Devoted to this game.
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    SH1FTY423 said:
    No No..Not spin straight Chase dropped it took a hit.when I took the hit killer on my side after hit on other side explains that #########
    This happens all the time. You get hit and the killer is on your side of the pallet, but the he slides back to the other side and has to break the pallet. It happens daily. 
  • Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@AmorePrincess said:
    Played killer today, and chased a survivor (i thought) and downed him, only to have him magically disappear. Turns out this poor survivor was working a gen when this all happened and all of a sudden he was downed next to the gen. The others there could heal him, but it was the weirdest thing.

We all had green connection, and we got a good laugh after, but as it happened it was all strange. Then I could not hook the guy, kept sliding away from the hook everytime I tried. Had to walk into my own trap to be free.

It happens weird things now.

That's strange af lol.

• SH1FTY423
    It may happen Daily but it still sux and seems like something  they would want to fix
  • SH1FTY423
    edited July 2018
    It's weird it's like if I'm alone on the map it's smoother but soon as I'm in radious and start running  it's like a killer power called LAGSPIKE (!!!) Lmao... I'll be running  then stop then start again  then I'm against the wall or behind a rock or DOWN..green connection BTW