Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

#1 Rank Survivor / #1 Rank Killer

rObLoCo
rObLoCo Member Posts: 23

I think that if you hit #1 you should be awarded 2000 shards and 1 million BP what does everyone think?

Comments

• greenzebra64
    greenzebra64 Member Posts: 65

They definitely should provide a reward for hitting rank 1. I don't think the reward should be that much though.

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125

I think that is a good idea. Probably not in those quantities but once per season if you hit Rank 1 in either you should get 1000 shards with a 500 bonus for getting both. Plus maybe 50, 50 and 25 Auric cells. 2500 shards and 125 Auric cells. That is a nice incentive.

I don't think Blood point rewards are a great idea. Due to the effects that spending them has in a match.

• Zetara
    Zetara Member Posts: 31
    edited July 2018
    I think it should be tier based and only award it at the end of a season . Ranks 10-6 should get 500 shards and 100k BP, 5-2 1000 shards and 250k BP and lastly rack 1. 1500 shards and 500k BP. this way we can incentive reaching high ranks. 

Edit. This would stack for both survivor and kill. The max you could get is 3000 shards and 1m BP
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

God everyone would be waaayyy saltier and toxic

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited July 2018
    what more is there or could there be than the flaunting of one's e-peen?
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

Not a bad idea. As it stands, there's not much of an incentive to rank up.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@rObLoCo said:
    I think that if you hit #1 you should be awarded 2000 shards and 1 million BP what does everyone think?

Probably a good fix for the meantime, before they implement leaderboards/seasonal rewards.

• KingArthanal
    KingArthanal Member Posts: 91

lol i would hit rank 1 5. times for such a reward. the BP are useless but shards have always a use.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Hitting rank 1 is not that much of an accomplishment. Just means you play way too much. Ranking is not a sign of skill, it is a sign of time played.

• KingArthanal
    Yes andlasombra1979 said:

Hitting rank 1 is not that much of an accomplishment. Just means you play way too much. Ranking is not a sign of skill, it is a sign of time played.

Yes and no. You don’t have to be the best killer of all time but with the new pip system you should be at least average.
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

wait... you are telling me i would get something else than cancer when i'm going into these toxic ranks?
    Sounds great to me ^^

• KingArthanal
    Mister_xD said:

wait... you are telling me i would get something else than cancer when i'm going into these toxic ranks?
    Sounds great to me ^^

Salt... theirs just salt...