The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

what killer would you like to see in DBD?

Bigbootiejudy666
Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407

So I added some iconic horror movies villains that you most likely know (like Candyman,Jason Vorhees,Chucky,etc.) but I will be adding some unique killer ideas in the mix to spice things up

what killer would you like to see in DBD? 84 votes

The Candyman
8%
LordCyphreTragicSolitudeWalker_of_the_fog_96Bigbootiejudy666pichumudkipSavitar0426marvelmovie 7 votes
The Doll(Chucky)
8%
Wes_vlMementoMori_MassacreDerRickyn2njauwupleasedontbetoxic117honestscriptrhodamia 7 votes
The Creeper
1%
danielbird11 1 vote
The Predator
3%
CigWhattheHeckNunya_Nunyabiz 3 votes
The Alien
15%
MonsterInMyMindDaddyTrappersGirlTerminatorGuyTapeKnotarslaNAshleyWBBBQnDemogorgonSoylentPixieGroxiverdeMedicSpirit7AngryFluffyZackAndCodyTunnelVision 13 votes
The Unstoppable(Jason Voorhees)
13%
shoec1earPeasantMegDensonMiriamGjmaximo93AxX7891[Deleted User]ruler33Kenshiro84EndstilleNaomi 11 votes
The Bride
1%
tinytoxin 1 vote
The Scarecrow
4%
anarchy753GorgonDorgonC_895895BuddhaBing 4 votes
The Reaper
10%
WeederickJacoby2041Lanis_PandiferNuclearBurritoMrPenguinfluffymareepFallinghipposcralo 9 votes
other(comment down below)
33%
BossRattmanOnryosTapeRentalsCL4P_TRAP_ERKnucklesHoodiedUnicornRaptorrotasDelsKibaraGrootDudexEaBenZ0rd_dexsensualsatandfrenchieeKsoniAwakeyDr_LoomisAhoyWolfRaven014 28 votes

Comments

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607
    edited October 2019

Shark from Jaws,Plankton from Spongebob, Shrek from Shrek, Creeper from Minecraft, Peppa pig.

Post edited by Ksoni on
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    The Alien

Scissorman, The Android, SlenderMan, naked man with javelin who can crawl like Tarzan, Mighty Joe Young and...Peppa Pig.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
  • BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    The Alien

My guy DbD is destined to become horror super smash bros.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,235

The minecraft creeper

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

I R E F U S E

G I V E M E O R I G I N A L O R G I V E M E D E A T H!

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I'd rather see Slender, A knight/medieval killer... I have a lot of things I'd rather see than another licensed killer at the moment. Especially since their unique killers are more interesting to me and will probably get lore entries in the archives.

It's not just because I've made whole concepts or anything... but I have. If you're interested I'll link them, but I won't presume.

• CREEPS
    CREEPS Member Posts: 2

Pennywise aka IT

• sensualsatan
    sensualsatan Member Posts: 92

Pennywise would be awesome or maybe a Victorian Era killer based off of Jack the Ripper. It would be amazing to run around killing survivors dressed in Victorian attire. Maybe we could get a Jack the Ripper cosmetic in the future devs. Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

This is a little random since it's less Horror and more Psychological Horror.

But Zero (The Zero) from the Zero Escape series.

Yes technically he never actually killed anyone directly, he uses traps like Jigsaw does, but canonically Zero has esper powers which allows him to transport his body to "another timeline". In DBD's case Entity, that would mean creating husks that you can transport at will with a power cooldown. He would have to be doing something that his consciousness can teleport to.

Like maybe breaking pallets, or vaulting a window, or getting stunned. Stuff that would be events that would allow him to leave a strong memory behind.

His weapon would be an axe, and anyone who've played the Zero Escape games knows why it's an axe, purely from that one ending.

• marvelmovie
    marvelmovie Member Posts: 195
    edited October 2019
    The Candyman

Why Hellraiser not up there? Chucky, The Creeper ? What kind of game you playing man?

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Shrek.

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434
    The Alien

..Or The Terminator T-800

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    The Reaper

Is the reaper from something? I want an original reaper 'cause scythes are cool. :D

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434
    The Alien

Jack the Ripper is an idea I've been backing up for as long as I can remember. They have him in Identity V and other games, so he'd be pretty cool in DBD cuz he fits.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Original chapter

• Cig
    Cig Member Posts: 33
    The Predator

Not that Zero. How about, Zero from Mega-Man!

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

A Velociraptor.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Pyramidhead

• rd_dex
    rd_dex Member Posts: 253

Original for me and preferably 4 in a row, I would be lying if I said I wouldnโ€™t like Alien and Jason tho.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

L4D's Tank.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

i find the lack of pumpkinhead disturbing.

• hinoutoumei
    hinoutoumei Member Posts: 294
    edited October 2019

pyramid head and when resident evil project REsistance comes out, it would also be cool to have a crossover event with it and DBD where you can play as tyrant. we got bill, he's from another video game, so would make sense.

• Herman_CMH
    Herman_CMH Member Posts: 181

Those monster from silent hill is good...especially the twins

• Raven014

Nurse and Doc have victorian attire too. : P

• Raven014

I assume they're referring to death itself, but that's been denied by the devs as a possible killer already.

• fluffymareep
    The Reaper

They also denied Clowns and non-human creatures, so we have some hope.

• Raven014

The never said they denied non-humans, they just said humanoids, which can include anything that looks like a human (general shape).

• fluffymareep
    The Reaper

Oh, I heard they did. I don't follow the streams too closely. Still hope, though. :3

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

I preffer a original Killer from the devs, I made a list of "themed" Killer I would like to see ingame.

1. A mummy with a kind of pyromade map
    2. A grim reaper with a catacombs map
    3. A religios type killer like a nun or something with a big church map
  • Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    The Candyman

He has the free way to enter the game!

1-has no demands that retain the license (like jason๐Ÿ˜ฅ)

2-has a weapon (hook in the right hand, which curiously with that hand attack all killers in the game)

3-has a survivor (helen lyle)

4-has a realm (cabrini green)

I really do not know why he has not entered the game, and it would be incredible that he entered with dialogues made by Tony Rodd!

Candyman,candyman,candyman,candyman,candyman........well i tried๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

• OriginalSin
    OriginalSin Member Posts: 22

I think something like The Thing, where it change to look like a survivor would be kind of cool. That would have a real scare factor.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399

The monster from Jeepers Creepers. It's been a while since I've watched the movies, but the concept of a Killer who can fly (with some limitations of course, otherwise it probably would be broken) is something I'd like to see.

Though I REALLY wanted to vote for Predator.

• venividi
    venividi Member Posts: 4

Would love to see John Carpenters The Thing as a killer. The killer would be able to transform to look like any of the survivors and emit no terror radius while transformed but would not be able to kill while looking like a survivor. Also would be able to work on generators while looking like a survivor but would be regressing them instead

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

The Hellraiser

The Slender

The Pyramid head

• MementoMori_Massacre
    MementoMori_Massacre Member Posts: 35
    edited October 2019
    The Doll(Chucky)

I would really like to see Chucky added into the mix!

I've thought of how this could be done:

He'd have his signature knife in one hand and in the other, the voo-doo doll from the first Child's Play film. Chucky would have the ability to inflict survivors with different effects by stabbing the voo-doo doll.

When hooking survivors, instead of picking them up and throwing them over his shoulder, he could drag them. The hook itself could lower to the ground once Chucky approaches with a caught survivor. Either that or perhaps the entity could raise a platform in front of the hook so Chucky could reach it.

He would be the shortest killer by far. Which I think would create some really sneaky, scary, fun gameplay!

Chucky also has different looks that could be used for cosmetic DLC. For example, his "Bride of Chucky" stitched appearance, his knife hand from the end of Child's Play 2, and various other weapons.

• Sherry
    Sherry Member Posts: 227

I think it'd be nice to have non licensed killers like:

Bigfoot

a mummy

an alien

the Boogieman

a dinosaur

Jack the ripper

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Loutermilch

Love his design, he has a cool lore, and his mori could be amazing

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

This is why forums is a great place

• Knuckles
    Knuckles Member Posts: 218
    edited October 2019

Muriel from Hansel and Gretel Witch hunters would be my pick.

We need more "Lady Killers" !

• hinoutoumei
    hinoutoumei Member Posts: 294
    edited December 2019

Chapter 15 should be an original chapter in which the tables are turned and now the killer must escape 4 survivors. the survivors special ability is to disconnect. IT has a 10/11 chance of succeeding. If any of the survivors disconnect before the killer can escape the match, the killer instantly loses the game.

o wait..nvm. that describes the way the game already is.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Pennywise ๐Ÿ’œ