The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Thank you so much Behavior for pushing it back! (Not Sarcasm)

Omg so I had to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed today (Wednesday) and if the archives/Halloween event came out yesterday I would've been in too much pain to play for the next 3-4 days! Since you had to postpone it, people like me would've been tragically left out from the event and unfortunately days behind all of their fog dwelling peers! Thank you so much for this! :) 😎😍

Comments

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

wait all 4? damn. hope it isnt as horrible as TV shows always make it out to be!

• Clinton
    Clinton Member Posts: 348

I got all of mine pulled about 6 years. It took me about a week to recover from the soreness. Eating pudding/jello for a week was not fun

• DesiringEagle75
    DesiringEagle75 Member Posts: 25

Oooo... Good luck on the recovery. Haven't gotten mines removed yet but I do have braces, so I can get a gist of what the pain must feel like.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

4 teeth taken out today... I feel your pain....

• Nickpappa
    Nickpappa Member Posts: 2

Thanks so much everyone for the sympathy and kind words! You all deserve so much more than you know for being kind to a mere stranger who you may have competed against in game. 🤗

A beautiful example of humans treating their fellow man with decency, I hope you all have the best of luck in your future games and real life endeavors as well! 😍

• InfinyMage
    InfinyMage Member Posts: 236

Sucks about the wisdom teeth i remember getting all 4 removed while i was in the military. Still had to get up early for Physical Training Formations and at the time some NCO decided we (those with profiles ((the equivalent of a doctors note which says what you cant and cant do etc etc for x amount of time)) should at least walk the track.

Normally we'd stay behind in the common area and wait till PT was over. It sucked. Plus still go about your duties and training..

• wladimiiir
    wladimiiir Member Posts: 142

Wait, but what about people who will get their teeth removed the next week? The event would be already over, but now it won't and they will have to play with pain.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Im sorry m8. I got em out too, it's very painful and annoying for two weeks.