Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which video game horror figure would you want in DBD?

Phoenix_Wright
Phoenix_Wright Member Posts: 23

With Stranger Things now a part of DBD, I was wondering if they were to add a horror game chapter from another video game, which would you want to get?

Which video game horror figure would you want in DBD? 45 votes

Resident Evil 2 - Survivors: Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield. Killer: Mr X. Map: Raccoon Police Department.
31%
Darkside84MegaWaffleMert_MKPandiferDelsKibaraBoosted_Dwightrch614ShapedKerbertCornpopers_EvanPhoenix_WrightRatedRCriddlerBradyguy99mack5757 14 votes
Silent Hill - Survivors: Harry Mason. Killer: Pyramid Head. Map: The Town.
24%
Luigifan64DaddyTrappersGirlCL4P_TRAP_ERLordCyphrejmonslayerRaptorrotasDarkskiesLirulinielDr_LoomismarvelmovieGamingHulk123 11 votes
Five Nights at Freddy's - Survivors: None. Killer: The Animatronic. Map: Fazebear Fright/Parking Lot.
11%
AdelooTheDuhJcarters_sparkNoOneEscapesNancySlayer192845 5 votes
Outlast - Survivors: None. Killer: Chris Walker OR The Wallrider. Map: Mount Massive Asylum.
6%
TerminatorGuySkittlesthehuskyAluxNeon 3 votes
Evil Within - Survivors: Sebastian Castellanos. Killers: Safe Head. Map: Beacon Mental Hospital.
6%
WINTERSJacoby2041TragicSolitude 3 votes
Other. You choose.
20%
Science_GuyGibberishWalker_of_the_fog_96pleasedontbetoxic117Yung_SlugfangbriarvenividiRezblazeSabrewing 9 votes

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Resident Evil 2 - Survivors: Leon Kennedy, Claire Redfield. Killer: Mr X. Map: Raccoon Police Department.

Honestly I'd vote both RE and Silent Hill but because RE is coming out with their own "competitor" to DBD I very much doubt we would ever see a cross over.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,140
    Evil Within - Survivors: Sebastian Castellanos. Killers: Safe Head. Map: Beacon Mental Hospital.

I'd actually prefer Laura, but since that's pretty much impossible, then yeah, The Keeper.

• venividi
    venividi Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2019
    Other. You choose.

deleted

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434
    Outlast - Survivors: None. Killer: Chris Walker OR The Wallrider. Map: Mount Massive Asylum.

It's hard to chose between Pyramid Head and Chris Walker

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Wait really?

• marvelmovie
    marvelmovie Member Posts: 195

Not really resistance hardly competes with DBD

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,004
    Other. You choose.

Isaac from Dead Space. An instant purchase.

For the killer, it would actually be really cool if they just did a special skin for existing killers. A Necromorph Hag popping out of the ground? Now that would be utterly terrifying. They both have very similar body types as well. It'd be perfect!

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Yeah they are making RE-sistance (or something along that line). A few Youtubers have the closed beta playthrough videos up.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Thanks I'll look into it.

• fangbriar
    fangbriar Member Posts: 12
    Other. You choose.

Haunting Ground, Daniella for killer and Fiona for survivor x) Fatal Frame would be kind of redundant with Spirit in play... Clock Tower characters might be cool. What I'm getting at is it would be fun to see some ps2 survivor horror characters~

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Other. You choose.

Either Nemesis & Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3) or Pious Augustus & Alexandra Roivas. (Eternal Darkness)

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

Not Henry or James?

Triangle head might be hard to get a kit designed.

Safe head man should have the safe teleport tho.

Actually surprised to see haunting grounds. Yandere homunculus maid... perfect fit for dbd.

But heather and fiona dont deserve this terrible fate. *heather shooting down the dbd killers with an infinite smg in the background*

• TheDuhJ
    TheDuhJ Member Posts: 475
    Five Nights at Freddy's - Survivors: None. Killer: The Animatronic. Map: Fazebear Fright/Parking Lot.

I think Fazbear Pizzaria is a cool idea,but just the map. Idk if having the anamatronics playable is a good idea, bug a map sounds really neat, but also really small.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Other. You choose.

I'd like to see an SCP added. Radical Larry is the first to come to mind that fits the game.

Peanut would be really difficult to implement as fun to use without being glitchy (especially considering that revealing Ghostface still has problems). Others that I can think of are equally difficult to implement well or not humanoid (I know Demogorgon isn't human but he can at least walk on two legs).

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,123

Yes to Clock Tower, I would love seeing Jennifer Simpson and Scissor Man in glorious modern day 3D. Not to mention Jennifer could have some super fun perks.

• Other. You choose.

Big Daddy from Bioshock.

• Rezblaze
    Rezblaze Member Posts: 843
    Other. You choose.

Candyman and/or Pinhead from Hellraiser

• Kerbert
    Kerbert Member Posts: 415

We need to have Mr. X in the game. He's the only licensed killer I want left.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

Anything Resident Evil would be spectacular, end of story. Silent Hill would also be pretty great.