edited October 2019 in General Discussions

Pretty good Halloween event so far

Comments

• darkxl
    darkxl Member Posts: 8

A prety good event so far.

• Perelie
    Perelie Member Posts: 433

Imagine an online horror game not getting a Halloween event...

• liarcy
    liarcy Member Posts: 160
    edited October 2019

So it’s obvious the update is not this week

I just don’t understand how 2 weeks worth of bug fixing was not expected

this amount of bugs didn’t just appear instantly

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184
  • YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

I doubt that we won't see any bugs. The problems is not the event delay, the problem is putting deadlines without knowing the real time necessary. Clearly they knew the bugs they were gonna release, yet, they discovered it was even worse than before, so they backed up, before getting shitstormed.

• liarcy
    liarcy Member Posts: 160
  • Lagoni
    Lagoni Member Posts: 180

Yeah in all honesty, as funny as a post Halloween Halloween event is, I'm fine with a delay, as long as it then works. The issue i had with it was, that they announced it less than a day before the event.

I was looking forward to it, and had even taken time off work, so i could just relax and play some games. Then less than 24 hours from the dead line, they announce some "unforeseen circumstances" which delayed the event. But how can more than a weeks worth of delays be unforeseen? If I'm a week late, i know it a week in advance.

Also, the way they announced it; that they had to delay the Halloween event until the 3.3.0 update, but it was always the plan to have the two hit simultaniously, so it sounds to me, as a way to avoid announcing a delay of the "bigger" update (3.3.0)