The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Leave them a "thank you"

T2K
T2K Member Posts: 635
edited October 2019 in General Discussions

Finally we get the mid chapter tomorrow. I'm very happy and grateful for the hard work and overtime on weekend the devs put into.

So i wanted to say: Thank you guys!

all are welcomed to join in.

Post edited by T2K on

Comments

• Nobsyde
    Nobsyde Member Posts: 1,288

I did my part!

(no, really, thanks devs, I honestly didn't think you could have pushed the update so fast, considering the circumstances)

• bigbeefynacho
    bigbeefynacho Member Posts: 351

Thank you!!! It's like Christmas morning in October. :)

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921

Just when everyone had lost hope...

There was a light! Awesome, devs!

• Donnyc
    Donnyc Member Posts: 47

Good job devs!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Thanks BHVR! <3

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607

Thanks for everything devs, my favourite game of all time.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

I should bookmark this page for tomorrow.

😈

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

devs, thank you. i know it must have been rather stressful. not only was making the update and event a long and stressful journey, but for it to seemingly fall apart just a few days before launch had to be as crushing for you as it was for the community, heck, even more so. trying to work on it, as well as take the criticism from the community at the same time had to be stressful, and i want to thank the employees that stuck it out and did their best to find the problems and fix them. thank you all, i look forward to playing this event with my friends.

also thank you for getting over your OCD and pushing the update out on a Wednesday and not waiting until next week Tuesday 😛

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Nice to see some positivity here for once. I'm joining too since I'm under the impression devs worked their asses off to fix the patch asap.

• foxofthestars
    foxofthestars Member Posts: 157

Thank you Devs !!!

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

Just in time for Halloween 😁.

Thank you to the everyone at BHVR who worked hard to get the patch ready so ee can play this amazing event, Peanits for keeping us all informed along the way and chatting with people to try and ease the tension and all the mods who worked extra hard at this time to keep the forums civil.

It must have been a testing for you all and I am glad it's about to be behind you and you can breathe a sigh of relief.

'All good things come to those who wait'

• Underdose
    Underdose Member Posts: 5

Thank you devs, and well done!

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,954

damn it releases on a school day):

• SoloQue101
    SoloQue101 Member Posts: 25

We <3 you, BHVR!

• QuentinxJake
    QuentinxJake Member Posts: 30

For the devs thanks <3 if they ever read this of course :P

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,366

Definitely better than October on Christmas morning

Tysm devs!!!! <3

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Sony finnaly gave the 👍.

Which is what I assume was the issue since the banner was already on xbox...

• T2K

maybe. you never know. well just to express gratitude feels good enough even if they dont read it :)

• KuromiStarwind
    KuromiStarwind Member Posts: 325

I just hope that the bugs aren't too bad and they said that it's important to just get the patch out and patch it later, but thanks for getting it to us at least!

• concious_consumer
    concious_consumer Member Posts: 282

thank you for nothing. you're a business and won't see my wallet

• ahandfulofrain
    ahandfulofrain Member Posts: 528

We love you, devs... even when we complain like spoiled children <3

• T2K

thank you for your time spent on posting this tasteless comment.

hope you keep your money together ;)

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I am just as grateful and thankful as everyone else is, but I just can't help but find sort of funny how every time one of these things gets delayed, or some community wide issue comes up, everyone is up in arms screaming all over the forums complaining, hating on the developers...then one day, they finally announce the issue is fixed, and the content is coming, then everyone just suddenly changes their tune and starts thanking them like nothing was ever wrong. It seems like a vicious, predictable cycle at this point. Again, please do not misunderstand me here, this is just an observation I've had over the past few months. I think the lesson at the end of the day is...be patient. It's not the end of the world, the issue will be resolved, and the content will come. With all that said, thank you very much developers for all your hard work!

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890

Thanks, Devs! Had my faith in ya tested but I stood strong with ya!

Babysitter Steve hype!

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694

Giving us an explanation for what the problem was and the release. Dev team, you guys are great.

• Jb94
    Jb94 Member Posts: 209

Imagine displaying any kind of gratitude toward people doing their jobs.

I personally make a point of not thanking wait staff, opticians, bus drivers, cashiers or the electrician who fixed my fridge last week: I'm just that revolted by people who do jobs that have any level of positive impact on my life. Honestly, how dare the creator of this thread even suggest that anyone being paid to do a thing deserves anything but contempt borne from an overdeveloped sense of entitlement. Truly my friend, your comment is an amazingly funny and insightful contribution to this thread clearly made by fools pathetic enough to be thankful for someone literally doing a thing they receive money to do.

That aside: nice job devs, been excited for this for a while.

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547

I just reached 1 million bloodpoints a couple of hours ago, just about ready for the event! Wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't delayed.

Thank you Devs. No seriously, I mean it.

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

If they need time to work on updates, I don't mind a good wait. Shows they wanna take their time to make a good update, always appreciated. Thanks you devs, looking forward to see what you got next.

• T2K

Not sure if i get you right here but you cant be thankful because they just doing their job am I right?

And yes you are right. these people do their jobs and get paid for that. But only take it that way is kinda tunnel vision imo. Nobody forces you to thank people for doing their work and hell I will tell you to do so. Nevertheless I do it and there are also people appreciating it. You can see it as subjective as you want but even your electrician is human. Imagine working in a job where you never hear thank you, I appreciate your hard work etc.

In this sense, thanks for your thoughtful comment ;)

• Sinful_Dreams
    Sinful_Dreams Member Posts: 53

Thank you, BHVR!

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,708

*Thanks you in Beetle*

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

I'm glad they got the update ready for tomorrow. However, even if they had not announced anything until next week I would have been just fine with it. I'm an adult and understand delays can happen and have no problem waiting if it means some issues may get resolved. It was embarrassing reading some of the entitled posts in these forums over the delay and I do not even want to imagine what these forums would have looked like had nothing got announced this week. We all have to remember that we are all human, even the developers who are always working hard behind the scenes for their self and families.

So from an adult's perspective, I want to thank the developers for their continued support of this game. It's a game I can relax to after a super long day at work and the fact that it continues getting support, events, and developer update videos is something no other company does for this length period of time. So devs, thanks for all your hard work and continued support!

• ItzSoulz
    ItzSoulz Member Posts: 368

Thanks BHVR. Finally the mid chapter Patch can be released.

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314

Thank you devs <3

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    edited October 2019

Thank you all for kicking so much booty!!!!! I know others including myself who aren't on the forum but who appreciate it so much!

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

Thank you to all the team!

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

😈

The promised day is here.

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890

Well, this thread was a mistake. Darn.

• Luna1337
    Luna1337 Member Posts: 7

For a update that doesnt even work?

• Jimsalabim
    Jimsalabim Member Posts: 641

now let's wait for all the ppl who said thank you coming back with thunder and lightning to strike the devs

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Fresh milk because the Archives are unlocked now! ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ)