The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Rewarding camping?

Kuroyu
Kuroyu Member Posts: 54

Hello dear surv and killers
I am a little bit confused. I am playing this game for a long time already and I am a little bit frustrated! Camping is legit so I won't start flame about that because thats just low rank things. But why in earth would my own random team mates desperately try to save me while the killer is basiacally 2-5m away from the hook? Isn't that stupid? Instead of countering camping they f*** reward it! >__> Sorry for the salt that early but I just don't get it. ;_;
It seems like it doesn't make sense anymore to play with randoms to me. Maybe I should try killer instead?

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

K.
  • ConsoleNurse
    ConsoleNurse Member Posts: 170
    Survivors always gonna rewarding camping no matter what.Rank 1 or rank 20 they are not doing gens
  • Kuroyu

@ConsoleNurse Not always but it seems that a huge amount of them doesn't do gens and better let themselves killed and flame the killer afterwards. This is so toxic

• Timebomb0800
    Timebomb0800 Member Posts: 80

You can still pip up even if you die. Yes, there are a lot of brain dead moron survivors at low ranks that will unhook you without borrowed time while the killer is slapping distance away. Unfortunately just have toi deal with that bs until you rank up past them.

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@Timebomb0800 said:
    You can still pip up even if you die. Yes, there are a lot of brain dead moron survivors at low ranks that will unhook you without borrowed time while the killer is slapping distance away. Unfortunately just have toi deal with that bs until you rank up past them.

I love potato survivors

• Kuroyu

@Timebomb0800 said:

Yeh I am stuck at rank 6 at the moment. I can't remember that there was any time where I was stuck at rank 6 lol xD