Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The game is so laggy

AhoyWolf
AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,086

Maybe this is due to the updated engine but in the lobby or waiting for another Survivor / Killer the game is so laggy.

Comments

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314

I know right. On ps4 looks like 10 fps on the menus

• karmazynowypingwin
    karmazynowypingwin Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2019

Yeah, my game works and looks, worst and worst with every engine update... Now, my game onnce has 40+ fps, and then drops to 25 fps, pretty god job so far...

And also, I don't know if you noticed it too, but now all text, skill checks etc. are blurry and not sharp. And it's so anyoing and painfull to look at

Post edited by karmazynowypingwin on
  • KuromiStarwind
    KuromiStarwind Member Posts: 325

You know what the funny part is? The game runs on Unreal Engine 4. You know, that engine that has amazing graphics and ridiculous smoothness for countless games that use it? A game is only as good as the people who make it. Says enough about it

• dbizzle
    dbizzle Member Posts: 96

the other day i had no audible warning for gen skill checks . LOL

• At first i said, that it's only on low resolution, but then i change the resolution and look at it more, and no, it's not only on low resolution...

After last engine update, when the whole game was blurry AF i found out about , that changes you can make in .ini files to disable all that "antyaliasing", i hope someone will can make this for those texts and all of that.

• MykeWazowskiii
    MykeWazowskiii Member Posts: 32

Yeah the game is running like crap on my Xbox One X. It's almost as bad as my Switch version at this point! (at least for the menus/lobby/offerings).