Clown

luka2211
luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

What would be a good buff for clown?More slowdown for bottles maybe or smth like that?

Comments

• Sadiii
    Sadiii Member Posts: 38

-> Start with 5 bottles.

-> Allow reloading of bottles at normal speed.

-> Flask of Bleach added to base kit.

-> Addition to base kit: Throw gas bottle at a gen that has been worked on. The next time it's worked on, emits a gas cloud and explodes the gen for 5%.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

More slowdown or longer duration for the slow. And a faster reload, this guy stands still for 20-30s over the match. How can you not get genrushed.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Completely preventing pallets and windows being used? That’d be ridiculous, at least Doctor has to time his shock.

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614
    edited October 2019

Effect the player vision to make evading the killer harder. Give them tunnel vision, or disable head movement so they need to PHYSICALLY turn around to see where the killer is.

Maybe have their movements be similar to that of the killer while a survivor struggles... little random jerks side to side, so they collide with objects more frequently making looping more difficult.

Disable tracking perks, specifically spine chill during the chase.

Right now, being "intoxicated" doesn't really matter. There is a very brief slowdown, but otherwise I can't say its really that noticeable.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,246

Starling Feather basekit. Flask of Bleach base kit. Yellow reload add on basekit. Remove the grunt from window vaults. Basically, if they want his entire identity to be a chase killer, then he should be better at chases than at least half of the killer roster. He's the worst performing killer on all platforms, yet not a peep has been mentioned about buffs. It's baffling.

• Stornt
    Stornt Member Posts: 145

I'm not sure what they could do to make him better, but I want to see the chonky boi be better :(

• MykeWazowskiii
    MykeWazowskiii Member Posts: 32

maybe different concoctions in his bottle that cause different effects?

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248

I would love this... however it would literally make him just a plain better Doctor. I'd say make the +5% extra slowdown base and maybe the exposed one, but I don't wanna go overboard. Just make his bottles feel like they're actually doing something.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

The fastest and easiest fix would just to be increase the slow of his gas, the duration and improve reloading time.

There's a bunch of various things you could do to spice things up;

• Hitting a survivor directly with a bottle douses them in the Afterpiece Tonic, making survivors leave a trail of gas after leaving the cloud for an additional 1-2 seconds.
    • Reloading bottles releases gas around the Clown.
    • The longer a survivor says in the gas, the longer the duration will be.
    • Intoxicated survivors cannot see the red stain.
    • Remove the ######### vaulting noise the Clown makes when jumping through windows.
  • Stornt

Those would be some nice changes, but how dare you insult the lad's vault noise, it isn't his fault he has breathing problems from all that gas!

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

It ruins his ability to perform mind-games around windows because he's literally telling everyone that he's vaulting.

• Stornt

All jokes aside, that's very fair. I'd either like to see him grunt more often in chases or just ditch the window vault grunt.