The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors are too ez and i hope the Devs realize that too

PNgamer
PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415

Hello,

siriously, it doesn´t matter wich Killer you play or wich strategy you play. Camp or not, tunnel or not, patrol or not, genstopper, early mid or endgame builds. Specialy on red ranks...the Survivoirs rushing you down. Balance in 4vs1 will be never happend and alot ppl must learn to accept it. So in future don´t ask for it...wasted time, because the devs to what they want and it doesn´t matter what we are saying.

Im talking about Violet & Red Ranks. To much stress, no Fun as Killer. ( Harder to pip )

70 seconds as a single Person for a Gen is to short and that´s a mainproblem. Totembuilds to stop Genrushers are to bad cause totems are ez to find and the new Nurse ? R.I.P

Here is my Opinion: Set the Genrepair Timer up for a single Survivor.

Rank 20-15 still 70 sec, Rank 14-9 set 80 sec, Rank 8-5 90 sec & Rank 1-4 set 100 sec

Survivors pippin easier as killers and that sucks.

Sry for my bad english... its only my opinion

greeting

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,954
  • premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798

▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░

▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░

░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░

░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄

░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░

░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░

░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░

░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░

░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░

░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░

░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░

░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░

░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░

░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░

░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░

• PNgamer
    PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415

Hello,

this here has nothing to to with bait and that´s def a lie. This Post here is the truth and there are some rly interesting points.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Modifying the gen times based on rank does not work with the match making broken and SWF. While yes, you have some interesting points, your solution is not doable.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Its bait, survivor role and killer role are balanced

You just need to GIT GUD

• DarKStaR350z
    DarKStaR350z Member Posts: 676

People said that before they blocked windows, added Bloodlust and the Entity Blocker too :’P

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Just so you know the default time for one generator and one person is 80 seconds, not 70.

• SteelDragon
    SteelDragon Member Posts: 745

haddon field balanced landing would like a word with you

there are many more examples but that is just one that everyone can agree on.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018
  • SteelDragon

how about iron works of BS, pallet heaven, temple of purg where it takes a year and a half to move across them map unless you got a movement ability, coldwind, asylum, mothers forest. just some more maps with some unbalanced no skill BS.

• Zaram
    Zaram Member Posts: 36
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I’d like to see more of the gen rush you’re seeing in my red rank survivor games, I often have teammates not doing gens.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited November 2019

*edit double post

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

How to avoid getting gen rushed:

1.Apply pressure

2.Don't commit to loops and areas you know are gonna be more trouble than it's worth

3.Gen strategies...Seriously I am surprised nobody mentions this you can easily trick survivors into 3 genning themselves and making the match easier

4.Get better at getting downs quicker

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793

Lmao, dude most of the maps in this game favor the survivor, killers only got like 3/4 good maps where survivors aren't in the advantage, and don't get me started on that badham "rework" that map is still as bullshit as before but with a little less bs.

• Artyomich
    Artyomich Member Posts: 281

Any suggestion to change generator times should be shut down. Secondary objectives that isn't as repetitive as holding M1 for 70 second should be introduced in higher ranks.

• UberMorpth
    UberMorpth Member Posts: 97

Can you give quotes as to this statement? I imagine if I played survivor back in 2016 I would of found survivor way too overpowered and thus boring AF.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

Rank-specific difficulty changes is an easy way to make people derank.

Think of some sort of secondary objective instead of just adding more "hold m1" to the game.

• Poochkips
    Poochkips Member Posts: 265

I've been struggling lately around ranks 6-9 as a killer. Anything above I've won with little effort tbh. As you get lower and lower, the survivors really dont mess around nearly as much. Even with hex ruin, thana, and things like hex thrill to make sure they stay off my totem, people work through them pretty well. I've been looking for genslow combos to help...not as much luck. And recently I've gotten looped to oblivion as well. It kinda sucks. (Dont know why all survivors have to sit by the doors once they're open and teabag. This is why people run noed...)

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Survivor is easy 100%

If I am looking for a chill game I play Survivor because I know it will be quick no matter the outcome.

I work/live at a motel and I don't have as much time to play Killer because it requires my complete attention and if I walk away for 2 minutes the game is over, I am ridiculed in-game and in the chat and then reported for not playing the game because that is one of the options for reporting.

If I walk away from Survivor, maybe I'll die, maybe I never get found. If I die, so what? I get into my next game and that's that, I don't get into trouble or ridiculed for dying early.

Survivor is easy, yes they can get tunneled and camped but so what, SO WHAT? I jump into the next game, not like I make a bunch of points as Survivor anyway.

• Tangero
    Tangero Member Posts: 119

I dont care is bait the devs need to make every maps like hawkins where the pallets are situational and not loopable for ages

• SteelDragon

sure they are, for yellow ranks and high green ranks, but red ranks? nah