The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ridiculous waiting times

It takes about 5 minutes to find a match as survivor and when i try to be a killer i have to wait atleast 30+ minutes. Currently waiting and my timer is at 42 minutes #########?? i'm currently rank 14

Comments

• Sherry
    Sherry Member Posts: 227

Maybe it's because it's in the middle of the night. Or does this always happen?

• fatflapsmcgee
    fatflapsmcgee Member Posts: 8

What platform are you on because the same thing was happening to me on xbox but it fixed itself when i moved the game from hard drive storage to internal storage

• Klootviool95
    Klootviool95 Member Posts: 8

Using pc and its almost 11am here and still have to wait 30+ min

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    edited November 2019

Currently been waiting for 18+ minutes for a killer game here in Sweden.

Might just give up soon tbh. 70-80 hours to beat the Rift, my ass.

EDIT: I gave up at 22 minutes. Seriously not worth it.

Post edited by se05239 on
  • CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

Yeah. The game has been progressively worsening since year 3 celebration...

• Freddy420
    Freddy420 Member Posts: 9

same here been in the lobby for 30 min, in the netherlands, 11am..

• Zaram
    Zaram Member Posts: 36

It doesn‘t even make sense that both sides are waiting. We have to many killers -> no waiting times for survivors.

• Dr_Psycho
    Dr_Psycho Member Posts: 6

Same here, 20 mintues to find a lobby is just insane. The waiting kills all the thrill so much you don't even care about the game anymore.

• ThatLaurieMain
    ThatLaurieMain Member Posts: 16

same thing for me, since around the new update i have to wait like 5 min to get a match as survivor. i play on pc btw

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

Killer waiting time was not as bad for me. I assume most are trying to play survivor.

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322

What rank are you guys at?

• AbsolutelyAmel
    AbsolutelyAmel Member Posts: 146

I also wait longer and then people kill themselves on hook or dc. :/

Just got to Rank 12 for the first time as killer.

• predragon12
    predragon12 Member Posts: 11

It really depends on your location and time for me I live at the East coast of the USA and at say 12 pm it takes at minimum 5 to find a game as killer but say 11 12 am I can find a game in as littler as 30 seconds it just depends on your location and time

• DarKStaR350z
    DarKStaR350z Member Posts: 676

The opposite is true for me in the UK on PS4, instant killer games but 5-10 minute waits to even get in a survivor lobby; increased even more if I’m queuing with friends.

• Kathpatty
    Kathpatty Member Posts: 19

Worse double blood point event ever. Frustration level through the roof. I hate and love this game in equal amounts.

the wait times on PS4 were ridiculous. Played less than a fourth of the games I wanted due to wait times

what the f is going on ?

• Kathpatty
    Kathpatty Member Posts: 19

Level 9 in 5 hours got 9 games on PS4...

Wait. Wait

just saying

• SaintDenisSlasher
    SaintDenisSlasher Member Posts: 227

Im on xbox, its instant as a survivor but 3-5 minutes as a killer. Im assuming its not as bad on xbox because its on gamepass. I hear its even worse on PC but instant on switch because its new.

This game desperately needs crossplay with at least consoles

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

Killer is instant for me at night/midnight but survivor is always horrible at all times of the days.