The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Killer New Survivor New map...

Are the devs going to add something new to the game, i mean that road map tell you 1 thing, New Killer New Survivor New map and balance, events , cosmetics, is that enough for you ? and please don't tell me they don't wanna split the community, lot of games have mods and and new stuff that not an excuse for the devs.

Comments

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Won’t see another killer for at least another month.
  • BlackHack
    BlackHack Member Posts: 71

@BoxingRouge said:
    Won’t see another killer for at least another month.

Not my point man, they will add these dlc in the end but that's not enough, the game need new stuff, they can't just add new characters

• BlackHack
    edited August 2018

@Lowbei said:
    BlackHack said:

you are new to the game and demanding new content, but you dont have any ideas for content.

this thread is dumb.

i have +1000HR for that reason i wanna new stuff bcuz this road map kinda boring, if you see this thread dumb, simply shut the fuckup.

• Abyssionknight
    Abyssionknight Member Posts: 69

I don't think new game modes makes sense.

I could get behind maps existing where instead of working on 5 gens you have to do 5 of something else with a different mechanic than the basic gen skill check, maybe even a new obstacle maps could generate with, but I wouldn't go more extreme than that.

• BlackHack

@Abyssionknight said:
    I don't think new game modes makes sense.

I could get behind maps existing where instead of working on 5 gens you have to do 5 of something else with a different mechanic than the basic gen skill check, maybe even a new obstacle maps could generate with, but I wouldn't go more extreme than that.

ya they can do that and more but i think they are happy with that road map not bcuz only make them profit but bcuz it's easy on them.

• BlackHack

@Lowbei said:
    i mean seriously... your OP says that new killers maps and survivors arent enough content for you, then say that the devs shouldnt split the community while giving you new content that you cant even fathom.

Did you just make a thread to test out a new keyboard? i hope all the keys are working properly.

that keyboard joke lol , are you 12 or something, grow up kid, or go play roblox. I will not bother answering someone like you.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    BlackHack said:

@Lowbei said:
    i mean seriously... your OP says that new killers maps and survivors arent enough content for you, then say that the devs shouldnt split the community while giving you new content that you cant even fathom.

Did you just make a thread to test out a new keyboard? i hope all the keys are working properly.

that keyboard joke lol , are you 12 or something, grow up kid, or go play roblox. I will not bother answering someone like you.

yes please dont respond, or make any further nonsense joke threads. ty
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    BlackHack said:

Actually Roblox is a great game lol. Everyone thinks they are "too grown up" for it but it's still a great game lol.
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370
    edited August 2018

We just got a major patch and moaning already? They still have to tweak this patch before they release more content. I think they finally nipped a two year old bug in the bud. Tooltips over offerings disappearing seems to be fixed. Two years later.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@BlackHack said:

@Lowbei said:

Kind sir, would you care to answer to me, please?

The roadmap is a little more specific on when to expect a new map or killer. Which is really nice. I still remember, when they released Leatherface out of nowhere.
    We´ll probably don´t see a different game mode unless the game reaches a playerbase of 100.000 players at the same time. But the devs are open to new ideas. So if you have a brilliant idea of a new killer, map gamemode, mechanic or cosmetic. Just share it with the community. If people like your idea, it might get implemented one way or another.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Tsulan said:

@BlackHack said:

@Lowbei said:

The roadmap is a little more specific on when to expect a new map or killer. Which is really nice. I still remember, when they released Leatherface out of nowhere.
    We´ll probably don´t see a different game mode unless the game reaches a playerbase of 100.000 players at the same time. But the devs are open to new ideas. So if you have a brilliant idea of a new killer, map gamemode, mechanic or cosmetic. Just share it with the community. If people like your idea, it might get implemented one way or another.

Don't even bother with this guy. You're better off convincing Isaac Newton that gravity is a myth.
  • BlackHack

@Tsulan said:

hey Tsulan it's a good road map, they did good, i'm not saying otherwise, and you get the point.
    and ya i have a mode idea i even begin to make some statistics , but i stopped bcuz i know they will not listen, If they only show there willing to make mode , i will continue to make a lot of modes idea with pic and statistics.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@BlackHack said:

@Tsulan said:

hey Tsulan it's a good road map, they did good, i'm not saying otherwise, and you get the point.
    and ya i have a mode idea i even begin to make some statistics , but i stopped bcuz i know they will not listen, If they only show there willing to make mode , i will continue to make a lot of modes idea with pic and statistics.

Until you post it, you´ll never know if they would listen. The current "Save the best for last" was implemented because a player had a idea and the devs listened. So give it a try, you already have a no. But if you post it, you might get a yes.