Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Instant cures

I don't find it right to take away the instant cures and leave Noed and vulnerability !!!!!!!

Comments

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

There are many things in this game that aren’t fair. Surprisingly, none of those you described are unfair.

• AnthonyC2014
    AnthonyC2014 Member Posts: 91

Instant heals were removed because it was greatly turning the game into the survivor's favor, and was really the only thing that was kept from V1.0. Bear in mind, this is the same version where there was an add on that instantly completed generators, and had instant heals. It was very much outdated, and considering medkits just got that huge buff, keeping a double instant heal would be very, very much overpowered. However, I think nerfing the anti hemorrhage syringe to 16 seconds was too much. For instant heals, I would have preferred this.

Anti-Hemorrhage Syringe-

When used, will deplete medkit entirely.

• Passively heals you over 12 seconds. If you go down or your health state is modified, you will still gain healing. If you are being carried by the killer or on the hook when the healing is finished, the heal will apply after you are able to move freely again (Similar to Adrenaline).

Styptic Agent-

When used, will deplete the medkit entirely

• Passively heals you over 24 seconds. If your health state is modified during this time, the timer will be cancelled.
  • avvisare78
    avvisare78 Member Posts: 79

If you have taken away the instant care, have the decency to remove them from the bloody canvas 

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

NoEd is balanced, insta heals were changed due to them rewarding you for doing nothing

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

NOED is preventable and/or can be destroyed once in play... insta-heals have no counter.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

"nOeD Is bAlANceD" no it isn't and neither are moris, key's, Adrenaline, etc.