After finishing the first tome my game has bugged.

I have now finished the first tome but whats weird is now I can see the 4th tome and all the challenges in it, it also has given me extra event items from the rift when I had not earned that much, I should have 20 putrid serum but instead I have 29, this is my first discussion and did not find the correct category for this, I do hope this is useful feedback and has anyone else had this happen to them?

Comments

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Everyone is getting to look at tome 4. Don't worry about it.

Don't know about the serum...

• Opekyn
    Opekyn Member Posts: 83

The serum is tied to your Rift Rank, not the Archive completion; however completing the Archive level does wonky things to the game - I wasn't able to gain any fragment XP on Killer for several hours after completion.

That said, if you are at Rift 22+ you should have 30 serum by that point, so you may want to restart the game - if the issue persist submit a ticket.

• Gnomelord
    Gnomelord Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2019

I am only rift rank 16 and should only have 20, on top of that, there shouldn't be anyway of getting a 9 in the total count, it always goes 2 then a 3 adding up to 5 or 10 per page of the rift.

How do I submit a ticket? I am still very new to the forums.

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270

@Gnomelord follow this link. It'll take you where you need to go to submit a ticket.

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us