ghostface got nerfed to the ground while it isnt mentioned in the patch notes

i thought maybe people with bad connection had this only problem that you cant just use stalking at all but i seen even lot of streamers have this problem

better focus on giving him skins while he is literally not playable with stalking . only the tru3 way lul

Proof :

stalking is so op plz nerf more

Comments

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547

Uh excuse me, why did that not stalk anyone? Is that a bug?

• Rinthespooki
    Rinthespooki Member Posts: 255

A bug my friend is plagued with. He cannot stalk anyone at all as ghostface.

• n2njauwu
    n2njauwu Member Posts: 267

times when stalk doesnt even trigger in vid :

0:19

0;31

4;05 delayed

6;20

7;43 - lul pretty good job so far

9;54 - didnt progress through window when before dedicated servers it would work

no wonder all thease new ghostfaces play tru3 boring way , when you cant stalk at all with hhow things at moment are,

BuT DeDiCaTeD SeRvErS aRe So NiCe

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Those are the Dedicated Servers they are "testing". In fact they are just forcing them on the PC players, the "test" will probably never end.

Dont worry, it is horrible for both sides.

• n2njauwu

i know right , thease dedicated servers are so terrible , so unfinished yet they force it on us and its been like 2 weeks already that i cant play ghostface so i just play survivior

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

The game is trying to tell you something.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

The new patch notes are up coming in 10 mins and one of the fixes are for this issue.

Hopefully it fixes it as not being able to use his or Myers power is well pretty terrible for a bug.

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

In my opinion Ghostface is not playable since dedicated servers came out. Not only does stalk not work, he can be revealed through solid walls. This happened before sometimes, but now it happens almost every game. It's so sad, I like this killer so much but not even his stealth ability can't be used properly on dedicated servers.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,236

It's not just Ghostface. It's almost impossible to 99% with Myers now. Sometimes I tier 3 and revert to tier 2. Killers as a whole feel really bad.

• JESUS_CHRIST
    JESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313

Can we start calling it the Christ way of playing GF because I realized it was most optimal way to play him day 1 or 2 upon release. Thanks

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

Can you guys also look into dead hard please? It is so annoying when you get exhaustion but it does nothing and you get downed anyway.

• BasementBubba
    BasementBubba Member Posts: 49

Is the test ever going to end? It's been 3 full weeks of bugs for PC and still no word on whether dedicated servers are going to stay. For the time being they still need a LOT of work before they're ready.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

When will it be fixed that people lose Momentum after doing a fast Vault? This is in the game for a long time that the positioning after the Vault is not correct, which results in hits, which should not hit.

And when is this "test" of Dedicated Servers finished? Or are they simply forced upon the PC Players?

• n2njauwu
  • n2njauwu

so far i played a match after hotfix and it feels way better and playable but i still had 1 situation where i didnt stalk at all running away steve . he was about 16-20 meters away not in chase and i leaned stack at him and there was 0 progress bar on him , but atleast it feels better

• hinoutoumei
    hinoutoumei Member Posts: 294
    edited November 2019

ghost face never really had that great of a stalking ability to begin with. All you have to do is be looking in his general direction even though you can't actually see him, but the game thinks you can see him and his ability fails. when you are perfectly hidden that the actual person cannot actually see you, but the in game character can..that's just silly. Not to mention, you got to get as far away from that hook as possible or the person on the hook ruins the ability. When it first launched crows were even triggering it. Very subpar version of the shape. I avoid this characters at all means. lean and stalk...ya no thanks. I have no issues completing any ohter daily quest on the first attempt in 1 match. but this one - ya..i gave up all hope after multiple attempts and it just sitting in my quest log for over a month.

hope the liscencing rights on this character expires and they are forced to remove it from game. garbage perks and garbage ability. you may disagree with this, but how is having generators that aren't being repaired blocked off when you are carrying a survivor to a hook within range? it's useless. No one is repairing them, and no one is going to start repairing them when they see you carrying their team mate to be sacrificed. "i'm all ears" who in their right mind is going to be using rushed actions when they realize they are against a stealth killer? you shouldn't be using rushed actions to begin with. the whole survivor game play basically revolves around running only when absolutely necessary. and "furtive chase" ya, your terror radius is decreased during a chase..uh huh..what is this supposed to do exactly? they already know you are chasing them. like I said..useless perks. even the huntress' base perks are better than this. hook survivor in basement, walk away get notified as soon as someone enters basement to rescue them. the perk can also tell you where the basement is since anyone entering there to get that chest will show up. That's actually something that is useful and combines with monstrous shrine quite nicely or if you are going after holiday get together or just want to get all your sacrifices in the basement for whatever reason.

if you think i am just talking crap, the other stealth killer, i got to level 15 while playing the hag. i then played him once and got his adept achievement first attempt at rank 14. so ..ya. it's definitely not just me. i haven't bothered with ghostface at all in months though..so maybe i have learned something since then and should give him another shot..but i cringe at the concept of that.

• KeeperReaper
    KeeperReaper Member Posts: 19
    edited November 2019

I keep all recordings of all my ghostface matches where I cannot use his power in the most obvious of places since I can never use the power(except for undetectable in chases) anymore because it never works and I just waste time trying since buying him on dedicated servers cannot confirm nor deny if it happens without. As of the hotfix and from the first match, the same still happens, I cannot use it consistently at all even in open spaces. It's not infrequent at all.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

They're releasing a fix for this, they put out patch notes.

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322

Should be fixed this coming patch.

• Eggscellent
    Eggscellent Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2019

Look at the bright side you could t-bag survivors still lmao but in all seriousness that is very sh!ty hopefully they buff him or fix him