Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

crow spawns

so my general point of this post will to talk about the crows that appear over you while you arnt moving.....I get the point but my problem is if you get into a locker when the killer is near you and they stay in the area close enough for heartbeat to be audible should crows still spawn for inactivity now in my opinion no they shouldn't at least if your in the killers terror radius I agree if someone is hiding outside the radius for a long period of time but if the killer is searching for you in your area and isn't checking lockers why have crows spawn when all they are doing is hiding from the killer I don't know what do you guys think

Comments

• Juya
    Juya Member Posts: 63

I actually agree, if the killer is actively searching your area the crows shouldn't spawn.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

I agree- if you are in killer radius then they shouldn't spawn, however once it dissipates you should have 5-10 seconds to gtfo otherwise they spawn

• XxkuroxshiroxX
    XxkuroxshiroxX Member Posts: 76

I agree too, but does that actually happen often? I mean, it takes a while until crows appear and when you were in a chase and try to hide but the killer can't find you he'll most likely just go and check the gens right? At least that's what I would do

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765

Do you realize you have to stay in that locker or a full minute before the first spawns?

If you can't find an opportunity to move in a minute even when in the killer's terror radius, which probably means they're wandering around walls, in/out of buildings, or more than likely chasing another survivor.

So I disagree. If you stay still for a full minute, you get the crows. You're screwing over the rest of the survivors because you refuse to move. You staying in your locker is you not running and distracting the killer, not doing gens, not helping the rest of the team.

• underworld20
    underworld20 Member Posts: 6

actually youd be surprised this did actually happened to me there was nobody to chase I was the only one left everyone else was dead and the killer never left the area and it was on the game my guess is he had barbeque and seen me before I entered the locker had I exited I would've died cause I was injured and god knows your footsteps arnt quiet depending on who you play

• underworld20
    underworld20 Member Posts: 6

no but thought id bring it up for conversation but it was after everyone was dead and he most likely had seen me with barbeque so he just never really left the area I didn't have a huge opening to get out and run to go find hatch

• XxkuroxshiroxX
    XxkuroxshiroxX Member Posts: 76

Oh, okay that really is unfortunate. I don't think that happens a lot when everyone is alive, so what about no locker crows or crows in general over your head when you're the last man standing?

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765

Are you blaming the killer for staying in the area where the last survivor is and trying to use it as justification to give you more time to hide?