The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Are all the killers on break?

The last 5 matches....they've all let everyone go.

I don't get it...

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,131

No one really wants to play, anymore; they're all getting burned out. They just want to earn XP to help them unlock tiers on the Rift.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Perhaps it's because all the best killers are being targeted by the devs patch after patch with a massive survivor buff still in the works..why hother trying if the very people who claim to want things to be better are just making it worse?

• Jimsalabim
    Jimsalabim Member Posts: 641

paaaaaahahahahahahahhaa.......... hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• I just face camp and play on my phone. Makes the game go faster and you still get points

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    edited November 2019

Maybe they don't want to play too well because over performing can lead to nerfs.. Hense why I feel some may be holding back plus I have also threads stating that killers are hardcore during the Advent bring the best things etc.

Maybe they wanted to be nice instead of getting all the hate threads all the time about being sweaty or try hard and wanted you to enjoy the last few days of the Advent.

🐷

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

All of this. I started this game in January and I'm just now almost perked up with all the killers I play due to the sheer grind. Now I'm ready to have fun but lo and behold, I'm in red ranks which is never where I wanted to be because of all the try hards that force you to run top tier killers to be threatening.

• vossler25
    vossler25 Member Posts: 416

This is a direct result of survivor tears, killers has to use either a specific killer or specific perks to ever stand a chance in high ranks cause a gen gets done 20 seconds when the game starts, then a second 38 seconds into the game so they have to use perks to force it longer

• InfinyMage
    InfinyMage Member Posts: 236

I believe a decent number are starting to depip since the reset is almost a week away.

Personally ive gone past my usual rank comfort zone (9) and from that point its not just harder for myself to play killer (im not that great) but it also becomes much less enjoyable due to the 6 levels above/under rule.

Means i get to play with low ranked reds. Which often times just feels like they run circles around me when it comes to the difference in skill level. And some times its not just the obvious skill gap, but the bm and toxicity that makes me resort to meme games where i dont necessarily kill anyone or am actively trying to sacrifice anyone. Just want to depip back to a rank where the game is not only fun but adequately challenging.

• camgaming_dbd
    camgaming_dbd Member Posts: 191

Haven't played For 5 days