Why lie to your own team? Pregame chat

Options

Two separate things today, first I asked if anyone was using pustals because I think it’s more beneficial if multiple people run it and had two people tell me yes the other didn’t reply, I was the only one that did it plus the killer...

Second thing, asked if anyone was using the map offering because I planned to run the new map. Get told no three times and someone did The Game map and it wasn’t the killer.

Such a random thing, probably more annoyed than I should be I admit

Comments

• meepmedeep
    meepmedeep Member Posts: 13
    Options

Some people suck, doesn't matter if they're playing killer or survivor.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited November 2019
    Options

You'll get that a lot with people saying they're throwing on bps and asking for others to stack, then they don't pony up.

I don't know why you'd want to save or even care if others use pustula petals anyway. I burn them as soon as I get them so they won't clutter my inventory after the event is over.

On the second part - don't ask, just do. The new map has a lot of hatred and rather than get into an argument with some stranger, they probably just threw on their own to try and offset your choice.

Oh and if you are going in with randoms - I wouldn't consider them a 'team'. You'll only get that from swf.