Spirit

I hope spirit gets nerfed since at a low rank I always get spirits and I’m tired of it, I hope she gets nerfed

Comments

• xRem
    xRem Member Posts: 375

I always see adrenaline, dead hard, borrowed and decisive strike

No reasoning or facts I want it nerfed, also I always see pallets and windows at low ranks I want those nerfed to.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096

I see Killers in every rank, I want them to be removed.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

I see alot of claudettes in the low ranks, so I want her nerfed

• Bone_Idol
    Bone_Idol Member Posts: 31
    edited November 2019

I don't like a part of this game so I want it changed, what's with this dbd player mentality. I mean sure gaming communities sometimes come together to try and get a broken feature of a game changed for the better, but the list of things I see players wanting or demanding changed on this game includes almost every aspect of the game. Do people really believe a game should be tailored to them and their enjoyment? I can't think of many games where there were features I didn't like, either you enjoy more of the game than you dislike or stop playing?

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Too true. I'm tired of seeing 'X killer is always OP at X Rank so they need to be nerfed'. How come you never see X Survivor is too OP? It's always killers who MUST BE NERFED! Yes, Spirit is tricky to go against but so are some others. Ghostface, who can mask his terror radious, or Myers who could be right behind you watching you. Billy and Leatherface with instadowns. The list goes on. People just need to learn how to counter their abilities and practice more, before throwing out the nerfs are needed!

• Bone_Idol
    Bone_Idol Member Posts: 31

@Mikeasaurus exactly dude. I have always considered there to be two major elements to my escape chance, how well all 4 survivors work together, loop, heal, unhook etc and how well the killer, loops, anti loops, plays efficiently etc. The choice of killer doesn't often come into that, I never start a game see a nurse, spirit, Freddy etc and think that's it game over. It still comes down to how everyone plays, I've been with really good survivors, and Beat good nurses good spirits, I've been with good survivors and been destroyed by great clowns or legions. It happens, I've seen terrible spirits get 5 gen'd and fantastic wraiths wreck teams. Sure in the right hands spirit can be very scary, but aslong as you and your team play efficiently, try and get chases as long as you can and otherwise work your gens you stand a good chance of getting out. If your always losing to spirit specifically you should be happy to see her, practice is practice, and spirit can be hard to loop and chase, but not impossible. Because every killer is different in term of powers and base speeds, add one etc there will always be stronger killers on paper and weaker ones. It not always the same in practice. Personally I think I lose waaaaaay more games because of survivor choices than because of the killer I am facing

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2019

So nerf her just because she is popular?

I'm also tired of DS, adrenaline and other meta perks. Should we nerf them, too?

• Bassador
    Bassador Member Posts: 92

I personally don’t play Spirit, and I get a spirit every 10 matches or so in red ranks. I don’t see anything necessarily wrong with her, besides prayer beads. BHVR already put nurse in her place, so if Spirit goes, will that mean Billy will be on the chopping block next because his chainsaw is “too OP”?

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

I see a lot of topics on this, I want the whole game nerfed

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Exactly. It just comes down to killer skill VS Survivor skill. If a 4 team of survivors are working together well, the killer is going to have a tough time, as I had a few hours ago with when I was ghostface and got major genrushed and looped to hell and back. Whereas, when you get a group that have maybe one or two weaker skilled, you'll see it instantly. Nobody is the 'perfect' killer/survivor, but just because people lose a match or 2 they instantly demand the game made easier for them. I used to be terrible with killer matches, since I'd get looped, taunted, flashlighted, but overtime, Ive learned the tricks to use against them. Best advice for Op is: Use their exact tricks against them. They'll try mindgame you, so mindgame them back. Trick them by running at a window, but run away from it. There's so many ways you can confuse a killer just by watching their actions for a tell. It won't always work, but it keeps the killer busy so other survivors have the chance to pop some gens at least

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928
    edited November 2019

I never use adrenaline and I play solo all the time and I still manage to escape. I hate adrenaline with a passion from both perspectives because it just makes it easier for me as a survivor and frustrating to me as a killer. I personally hate trying to make a game as easy as it can be unless I'm really struggling with it. I play most games at the highest difficulty setting.

You know how survivors tell you; "it's not necessary to tunnel anyone to win". Well guess what, it's not necessary to run adrenaline to escape either. It's not even necessary to use comms to escape.

I know I'm off topic right now, but I felt it was necessary to point this out, because I faceplam everytime a survivor tells me it's not necessary to do this or that to win when you play killer.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

“ I personally hate trying to make a game as easy as it can unless I'm really struggling with it.” Then don’t use perks, items, add ons, or offerings on either side. These make things easier for you.

• Xerge

But remember what I just said; "I personally hate trying to make a game as easy as it can be unless I'm really struggling with it". I've played with one or two perks many times and it does have an impact in my performance which not only hurts me, it also hurts the team as a whole. I try to play a game that is reasonably challenging for me and my team.

Anyway, if you feel like you need adrenaline because you are struggling without it then use it. I just talk from my own personal experience.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I actually don’t need it, I do use it sometimes but I don’t need it.

• Larisa
    Larisa Member Posts: 176

Hi I'm a low rank killer and I only got spirit today for those in game shards. I also got her an Halloween sword. Looks cool.

I did not play her yet but I had some BP and she's on 36 lvl. I have hex ruin, BBQ&chili, make your choice and pgtw.

See you in the fog, cheers

• Xerge
    edited November 2019

Repeated post.

Post edited by Xerge on