Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killer Honor Code?

NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
Okay, I love No Mither! Amazing fun perk that I always find to make the game challenging and  since I love the perk... I'm making my way to rank 1 with it! :smile:
Now as I was making my way to rank 1, killers seem to ignore me for no reason which confuses me because I'm a 1-hit down prey! Is there any made up honor code or something because basically every killer just doesn't tunnel me, camp me, and I sometimes get the hatch! Usually tunneling would be the best option for the killer since I have No Mother so what gives? Do they feel bad for me or something because I'm asking for the challenge!

Edit: I love auto correct! "No Mother" wow lol! :D
Post edited by NMCKE on

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@TheXenoborg said:
    Some killers tunnel the No Mither prey but yes, if I see someone with No Mither (which I never have for some odd reason) I would give them an easier time since I do have some internal respect for survivors who choose to challenge themselves instead of playing the usual ezpz mode that survivor games are.

I'm sure a lot of other killers share this sentiment.

same

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Honestly I just had to leave people using that perk because they tend to be easier target.

It's a lot more beneficial for me to go after the bigger fish before look for a guppy.
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Honestly I just had to leave people using that perk because they tend to be easier target.

It's a lot more beneficial for me to go after the bigger fish before look for a guppy.

Even guppy's can do generators. But to each their own.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

@Aari_Piggy66 said:

Even guppy's can do generators. But to each their own.

Ever since I started running Save The Best For Last I've realised ignoring a survivor makes them unbelievably arrogant.

People who run this perk are no exception.
  • NMCKE
    Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Ever since I started running Save The Best For Last I've realised ignoring a survivor makes them unbelievably arrogant.

People who run this perk are no exception.
    I also use Solo Survivor with No Mither and when they pick me up... They usually notice that I wiggled instantly so they know I don't have DS. However I do get tunneled sometimes, Dying Light + Mori but that's completely okay! I asked for the challenge and I got what I asked for! :smile:
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    No mercy or freebies from me.

I just wouldn't camp a survivor with No Mither.
  • NMCKE
    No mercy or freebies from me.

I just wouldn't camp a survivor with No Mither.
    The only time that I would really "Face Camp" a survivor (<== I literally mean face camping, face to face while a survivor is on a hook) is if the survivor is really cocky AND they BM me. Even if they are using No Mither because I don't usually go 100% tryhard on No Mither users, the moment they fire the bullet... it's on!
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Nickenzie said:
    Okay, I love No Mither! Amazing fun perk that I always find to make the game challenging and  since I love the perk... I'm making my way to rank 1 with it! :smile:
    Now as I was making my way to rank 1, killers seem to ignore me for no reason which confuses me because I'm a 1-hit down prey! Is there any made up honor code or something because basically every killer just doesn't tunnel me, camp me, and I sometimes get the hatch! Usually tunneling would be the best option for the killer since I have No Mother so what gives? Do they feel bad for me or something because I'm asking for the challenge!

Edit: I love auto correct! "No Mother" wow lol! :D
    I ran No Mither and faced a rank 7 Nurse with 3 blinks and never got caught. 

It makes for a fun challenge and makes you feel great about yourself, espcecislly when you face a 3 blink Nurse lol.
  • greenzebra64
    greenzebra64 Member Posts: 65

I avoid people with No Mither because they usually have Dead Hard and are pretty good survivors so they could be harder to caught than normal survivors.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I solemnly swear to kill as many Survivors as possible, so as to feed their salt to the almighty Entity, blessed be She.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    I treat hem the same as any other Survivor. They want to “Up The Ante” (Ba-Dum-Pish), so be it. Same reason I bought the bright white cosmetic for Meg. Survivor is has gotten boring and too easy, so let’s make it harder. (I can’t friggen get No Mither on her though, I got WGLF maxed out already though. It showed up on three consecutive Bloodwebs.) 
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    It seems like nearly every time I get a No Mither survivor, they end up running past me while I'm chasing someone else and they get slapped for it. Either that, or they're the stealthiest MF'er on the planet and i never see them.

I don't care, a hook is a hook. Injured survivor runs past me? *slap*
  • NMCKE
    Esheon said:
    It seems like nearly every time I get a No Mither survivor, they end up running past me while I'm chasing someone else and they get slapped for it. Either that, or they're the stealthiest MF'er on the planet and i never see them.

I don't care, a hook is a hook. Injured survivor runs past me? *slap*
    I'm one of those stealthest MF'ers then! :smile:
  • Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177

Ironic that Killers run more empathy than survivors.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    If anything you should go AFTER a player using No Mither, especially at higher ranks since they’re most likely using it with a plan (finishing gens faster) and you can’t keep a No Mither player clubbed for long (recover from the dying state). At high ranks you MUST eliminate the weakest link first.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@FrenziedRoach said:
    I don't treat No-Mither any different from anybody else. If I see them, they're prey. The End.

^ This, basically.
    They picked a perk, I just feel like they wanted a challenge, so I give them the challenge they asked for.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Mesme said:

Ironic that Killers run more empathy than survivors.

Survivors are the real monsters of this game.
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@greenzebra64 said:
    I avoid people with No Mither because they usually have Dead Hard and are pretty good survivors so they could be harder to caught than normal survivors.

Dont. They could be little shits who want you to think that while they are sheep. I treat them all equal till the BM comes out. At least once a game the BM comes out. That is when i change tack, even at the cost of the game. Rank i care not about. Disrespect me and you better be good or the game is just about to get done and you are relying on the gates being opened soon cos i will catch you.

• NMCKE
    Envees said:

Dont. They could be little shits who want you to think that while they are sheep. I treat them all equal till the BM comes out. At least once a game the BM comes out. That is when i change tack, even at the cost of the game. Rank i care not about. Disrespect me and you better be good or the game is just about to get done and you are relying on the gates being opened soon cos i will catch you.

I just play stealthy with No Mither because not every killer out there will be forgiving for your mistakes. I have so many video clips of me hiding when the killer should have seen me but I couldn't tell if they actually didn't see me or they did see me. Some killers do let me have second chances that I don't deserve and some go hardcore mode on me, I'm not really great at mindgames so I usually just hide to avoid being chased.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Tsulan said:
    Survivors are the real monsters of this game.

Ain't that the truth?