The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors are over performing

Gens can be done in 3 minutes flat especially when you have a good survivor for chases, and the shack of ending killer careers, I'm speaking as a survivor, 3 minute games are not fun, and I end up having to half sabotage the game to at least give killers a chance by simply not repairing even if killer is on someone else so it at least last 5 minutes and ofcourse much longer cause the killer should have hooked by then, for survivors it's always business as usual, no matter what, spirit and nurse isn't the answer cause 1) they getting nerfed but 2) they are easy to counter if you aren't stupid, their own power is what causes them to lose if a survivor knows how and it really is easy and nurse has been entirely run into the ground now, please, fix the god damn gens, that's all I want, I want longer games not ones that are laughable jokes, and some are asking for Mori nerfs, it's all a killer has to have a chance

TlDR: read it or move on

Comments