Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Legacy Event Cosmetics?

Shiny versions for the ones that were earned in the event?

huh? huh? anyone? Maybe? Yea! Totally!

Remember that sparkly effect survivors got when they picked up a Lantern? I forget the event, but stick those sparklies on the event skins earned during an event and we'll call it even.

Everyone else can have the standard version :D

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Lunar Event, when they picked up a Lantern they started glowing.

THIS, this is exactly what people need when they earn something rather than buy to differentiate who decide to work for it.

Everyone can still get the exclusives for free but those who earned it, i.e already have it in their inventory just get a glow effect ;)

• XxkuroxshiroxX
    XxkuroxshiroxX Member Posts: 76

Let the sparkly event cosmetics rain for everybody! We need theeeem!

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,967

lunar event?

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,003
    edited November 2019

This is a fine idea, but when the real reason for the mass release is probably the fact that it's too much trouble to restore missing event cosmetics to everyone who's lost them, this doesn't address the problem.

Post edited by Science_Guy on
  • justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

Great idea!! I love it, yeah the sprinkling from the lunar event would create some kind of exclusively for those people who care! :)

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

You really want to keep something exclusive to yourself don't you ? It's just skins, what's the big deal. People had their exclusivity for a while and now they don't, game's still buggy unbalanced mess so why care about skins so much.