If one Dead by Daylight killer had a movie, which would you watch?

Options
Phoenix_Wright
Phoenix_Wright Member Posts: 23

We already know Myer's, Freddy's and Leatherface have movies but if they made a movie on one of the Dead by Daylight killers, which one would you watch? Basically think of a Friday the 13th situation so no entity realm. Unless you think that would be a better movie setting. Whichever you choose, name their movie down below.

If one Dead by Daylight killer had a movie, which would you watch? 173 votes

Trapper
15%
Ark_the_BonsaiGibberishkodiakyGerppuliDaddyTrappersGirlse05239TheLegendDyl4n1Amityville112AxX7891NuclearBurritoWalker_of_the_fog_96KillermainBTWm8Boosted_DwightKhorzadElusivePukkaCarlosyluDeadVisionEnlyneDrummerman74EnderloganYT 26 votes
Wraith
5%
juk3ta1entRainbowPatooierch614Dr_LoomisPadafuCriticalWeaselHeyZeusAllhel1Radrussian 9 votes
Hillbilly
2%
SN1P3R5G3TH3ADRicardiBacardioTechnicNoOneEscapesNancy 4 votes
Nurse
6%
anarchy753KillmasterHorrorLover74RaptorrotaswhammigobambamHudsondfrenchieeRasinbranMegaGamer_01MagusDLTwinkleToes 11 votes
Hag
4%
MercurydrimmalorAcesthetiicLadyKandomereDarkskiesKeezoJoeyDonuts 7 votes
Doctor
12%
BossWhite_OwlVolantConch1719Spartagone45TapeKnotKind_LemonKnex4545Teh_DuuuDeTragicSolitudeAven_Fallenad19970EJmurdermainmusstang62ohheyitsbobcatAntimonpalletsryummy8obot1cAluxNeonDicklayciathefallenloser 22 votes
Huntress
8%
FoggyDownpourStevozacmangamingCrtKazzTrial_By_ScytheSblitcherdoitagain_DetailedDetrimentpichumudkipBigFatClownLucamaSeekerPigMainClaudettePlaquer 14 votes
Clown
3%
Hail_to_the_KingTimtom24DreskiTunnelVisionAlexGherghinaNaomi 6 votes
Legion
20%
PuggyMohawkPhantomMask20763CL4P_TRAP_ERMiriamGPluDipNoFaceceerooverSole_SurvivorAzurlynxOMagic_ManORIP_LegionMJ_OutNullSp3cAhoyWolffluffymareeptoxic_clownBulbasaur2008Creepingcam1070anonymous31337 35 votes
Spirit
22%
ThatbrownmonsterAtchooMrDardon0h_Doctorgrayon444Dolphin9192Micheal_MyersI_am_NeganYaBoiTanisDeadeyeDelsKibaraKralleGrootDudexEard_dexMedicSpirit7KsoniTaigaMysticAdvisorAwakey 39 votes

Comments

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options
    Trapper

I've always been disappointed that the genius part of him wasn't implemented into his gameplay at all. Just the crazy part.

• Impala
    Impala Member Posts: 145
    edited October 2019
    Options

Ghostface.

I know he is from the Scream movies, but here he is an original character, with an original backstory that I really find it intriguing. I'd love to see a movie from Danny Johnson's pov, working at a newspaper, covering Ghostface's murders, ending in a twist where we find that Johnson was actually Ghostface in the 1st place.

Tbh, I'm not a Scream fan, I haven't even watched the movies, but Ghostface is my favourite killer in the game not only because of its iconic mask, but more so because it has the best lore in the game. Change my mind.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options
    Trapper

He's the OG Killer, and he's not like most other horror icons, yet he still would probably fit right in if a movie was made about him.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,159
    Options
    Doctor

I was tempted to say Legion, as I could see something working where one by one a group of friends starts disappearing, only to have been the cause of the disappearances in the first place, but Herman is just much more intriguing.

Plus, I have a thing for psychological horror.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options
    Spirit

Spirit, i could see it actually be a good horror film for once.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

Where's the all if them option. I like a lot of them. Hag is like a gore movie. Spirit, Nurse, Legion, Huntress might be kind of emotional, idk. Clown is how someone became a killer. It all sound good.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Spirit

Tough choice between nurse or spirit

• Antimon
    Antimon Member Posts: 85
    Options
    Doctor

Doctor's movie would be amazing and very graphic. Just imagine a scene where the camera slowly goes into a room and you see doctor workin on some brains?

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options
    Doctor

The Dcotor is probably the one with more potential

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,037
    Options

No Plague?

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options
    Legion

Just think of a slasher with the Legion, that would be so cool.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,216
    Options
    Nurse

A "Dead by Daylight"- movie should feature atleast 2 of the original 3, With trapper and HB requiring less introduction than wraith due to nonmagical abilities.

But Nurse could probably do a solo movie. "Disturbed Ward" as crappy movie name.

Huntress would get some really good thriller, wasnt a remake jason some crazy survivalist too?

• Lucama
    Lucama Member Posts: 461
    Options
    Huntress

They'd all make decent slasher films, but I think Huntress' would be best.

• CL4P_TRAP_ER
    CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114
    Options
    Legion

I could see Legion's movie being a scream type movie.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Wraith

Wraith would be pretty original. It's less influenced and done to death like many of the other listed killer types.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options
    Legion

I feel like Legion's backstory would make for a really good movie.

• DarienPiggles
    DarienPiggles Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Spirit

The Spirit Would Be Great Because You Get To See Their Family Life Fall Apart, Then Dad Snaps In The Second Act, And The Third Act Is All About, “Oh My God, What Horrible Monster Has Rin Turned Into!?”

• EJmurdermain
    EJmurdermain Member Posts: 109
    Options
    Doctor

Well I love horror movies, and some killers will have similar plots based on lore and screen time as previous movie. Legion: The Purge, Spirit:The Ring, Billy:Hills have eyes, Nurse: Paranormal Act, and yet the Doc and Plague movie would be pretty cool.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,660
    Options
    Doctor

Wraith, Doctor, Hag or Nurse seem like the most original ones if they had movies.

Huntress, Legion, trapper and Billy seems like they'd be fun classic slashers.

Clown and Plague is meh to me as movie candidates.

Spirit if it's the sequel movie that explains the backstory and not the first one which is just a slasher.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options
    Trapper

If any of them would get a movie, it'd need to be Mr. T since he's the iconic Killer of Dead by Daylight.

That's said, I'd not have said no to seeing a horror movie featuring Nurse or Doctor either.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Options
    Trapper

Trapper is the face of Dead by Daylight, and i have always been intrigued by his lore. Seeing how much we are learning about his past through the Archives, there would be a lot of potential in a Trapper movie.

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Huntress

Huntress would be interesting because I'm picturing her as a human killer Bambi. She and her mother lived out in the forest by themselves during ww1 (or was it ww 2? Someone correct me if I'm wrong), then her mom dies (forgot how, I think it was due to being sick but correct me if I'm wrong), and then I believe she starts luring children to her so she can act as a Mama Bear.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options
    Spirit

Definitely Spirit, her story sounds very interesting.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options
    Spirit

I've watched a lot of movies based on Spirit's initial inspiration. I wouldn't mind watching one with her ^^

• BigFatClown
    BigFatClown Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Huntress

Huntress because she’s hot

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,256
    Options
    Doctor

I say Doctor. Spirit doesn't have that much in terms of story to convey to make an entire movie. Doctor is something that could be really good as a psychological horror though.

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Huntress

Ohhhh! I think most of the killers could have an amazing movie, but I would personally be most interested in the Huntress. Her lullaby is haunting and could be used so well

• Phoenix_Wright
    Phoenix_Wright Member Posts: 23
    Options
    Spirit

Your right. Plus that actually would be a good out of the box type movie. Also the mom dies from protecting Huntress from a bear.

• DeadVision
    DeadVision Member Posts: 28
    Options
    Trapper

In an ideal world, I would've voted for all killers (because they all have interesting stories). And it's funny really, because a few weeks back I had a dream that a DBD movie did get released and it mostly revolved around the Trapper so yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing him get a film of his own (it would be a good ol' slasher movie).

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 453
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hag

Hag is one of the few killers capable of being in a horror movie(lore wise).

Her kit feels like it'd work very well in a movie as well. teleporting, fake Hags, cannibalism, a perfect mix of "what the f-What The Fu-WHAT THE #########"

• MegaGamer_01
    MegaGamer_01 Member Posts: 172
    Options
    Nurse

:)

• MegaGamer_01
    MegaGamer_01 Member Posts: 172
    Options
    Nurse

Nurse is a killer that can be interesting, hag and huntress as well but i fell the doctor now has a big potential after reading these comments

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    Options
    Spirit

They all have potential as long as the setup is done right, but overall Spirit- I want to see the first 10-15% of the movie being a normal human girl living a great life, then she gets killed and builds up to killing her father (like a Conjuring movie, but from the Killer's perspective).

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options
    Spirit

I would love to see spirit, but I think the best visually would be the plague

• RIP_Legion
    RIP_Legion Member Posts: 428
    Options
    Legion

Legion would be cool, watch kids be ######### for a bit and then they murder a janitor. Clown would be #2 for me

• Olicon
    Olicon Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Trapper

Trapper has the most backstory to go off of, also he's the face of the game.

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 478
    Options

And that f'n laugh, dude... How it's somewhat staticky just sounds so creepy. I love it.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options
    Huntress

Opening 10 minutes would be early life/mum death, then into scene/music/title sequence, then change focus to a squad of F

German soldiers sent to secure the area, but one of their squad is found dead with a hatchet in him. Follow a squad as their platoon is sent i to the forest and dissapear one by one.

Secondaries go to Doctor and Trapper. Doctor would have to be closer to a SAW movie, but might be considered a borderline snuff film if not handled correctly. Haven't read all the Trapper files in Archives, but if they go the way the first 3 have, it'd be a great decent into madness story.

• XxkuroxshiroxX
    XxkuroxshiroxX Member Posts: 76
    Options

All of them.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options
    Legion

Could be a very interesting movie about youth turning bad because of neglect and the struggles that goes with it until they reach their breaking point, i also hope to see references to " La Haine" in it.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options
    Huntress

The Huntress would have an incredible movie starting with the perfect opening scene of her mother being attacked by the deer.