New Perk Idea To Make Every Killer More Viable

Options

Afternoon denizens of the fog. So with the recent Spirit nerf I was thinking about what high rank killers I might start facing. Unfortunately even with nerfing spirit we are still going to see an issue of the same killers at high rank. This ultimately is broken down to two reason. One, how well a killer can end a chase. Two, how strong of map pressure they possess.

Unfortunately ending chases sooner is not fun for survivors. However what I am proposing is giving killers (especially m1 killers) a greater map pressure. A perk that is fair and reasonable to both sides. What I am proposing is a perk that after a killer hooks a survivor they gain a modest 10% speed increase for 30 seconds.

Ordinarily this would be pretty overpowered especially in a chase. However I want this perk to only be effective on getting to an area of the map not chasing down survivors. So I propose that as soon as the killer enters a chase with a survivor the effect is ended. In addition I don't want killers like Billy and spirit to get even stronger so I would also propose that the perk also end whenever a killers activates an ability.

This would greatly help killers like pig, trapper, huntress, clown, plague, ghostface, bubba, and doctor to applying more map pressure without outright giving killers a faster way to beat down survivors. Curious what you guys think. Have a great rest of your day. ^^

Comments