Map Rotation

So im on ps4 and lately we've only been getting "fair" maps such as every version of auto haven shelter woods etc. and small maps better for killers anyone else ive been burning through map offerings to get away from autohaven im sick of that map lol maybe the devs are trying to make the game abit more fair

Comments

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited November 2019

It's total RNG, unless people are burning offerings. Bear in mind that some realms, such as Autohaven or Coldwind, have more maps associated with them, so probability-wise you're likely to get more Autohaven maps than, say, Red Forest or Crotus Prenn Asylum.

• JakeDaSnake
    JakeDaSnake Member Posts: 101

I dont ever since the halloween event its been the sane exact maps like i havent gotten any considered "bs" maps like haddonfield, cold wind farm, iron works misery not at all like i literally have to burn offerings otherwise ill get a version of auto haven or shelter woods before the update it was completely random oh yeah and time to time i get backwater swamp

• JakeDaSnake

I dont ever get any of the considered "bs" maps since the hallowern update no haddonfield coldwind farm iron works misery etc. Literally only autohaven variations shelter woods and backwater swamp from time time which these are considered fair maps. If i dont use an offering right now on ps4 theres a 95% chance itll be autohaven or shelter woods it definitly wasnt like this before it was alot of rng and rotation but now its not and its pretty obvious

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,117

On pc, when playing survivor, I am constantly getting 1 realm like autohaven. Most of the time is will stay replaying the SAME EXACT MAP like 3-4 times before going to a different map in the same realm. It's super annoying. It's happened with autohaven a lot and then last night it was constantly red forest, either temple or mothers dwelling for like 6-7 games in a row.

• JakeDaSnake

Yeah same thing with me but only different variations of auto haven and shelter woods lol

• TooKoolFoU
    TooKoolFoU Member Posts: 378

the map rotation has been bad for like a year now. It’s still has a rotation but not a good variation of them throughout the course of a week by week basis