ESP Hack?

Options
Wendy
Wendy Member Posts: 14

Hi there,

Am I being paranoid or are there people out there that seem to know where every single pallet in the map is through cheats? (The guy had only 120 hours played so I don't think he'd know where they all were supposed to spawn)

Comments

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

Apparently it's allowed we just have to deal with it.

Why else would the guy that made have 50+ Vids about it, and be selling them without being banned?

• epicassassin
    epicassassin Member Posts: 77
    Options
    Maybe he was using windows of opportunity or whatever it's called?
  • Wendy
    Options

It wasn't the Windows of Opportunity perk, I checked for it. But Vortexas you noticed it too?

• finitethrills
    finitethrills Member Posts: 617
    Options
    There was an esp type hack released publicly not too long ago. PSA: Dont ready up until the 20 second mark.  Public hacks cannot make it through a full lobby count without getting kicked.
  • Wendy
    Options

Oh sweet, I'm going to not ready up then and see what happens. Thanks Finitethrills!

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Wendy said:
    Hi there,

Am I being paranoid or are there people out there that seem to know where every single pallet in the map is through cheats? (The guy had only 120 hours played so I don't think he'd know where they all were supposed to spawn)

You can watch a few youtube guides and learn the location of those pallets. Its not hard at all and you dont need actual experience ingame.

There is a perk showing all pallets and windows btw (kate perk)

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370
    Options

@finitethrills said:
    There was an esp type hack released publicly not too long ago. PSA: Dont ready up until the 20 second mark.  Public hacks cannot make it through a full lobby count without getting kicked.

I think it was 45 sec in the lobby and then they would get kicked by EAC.

As a side note. I almost never used to get the EAC error 2, host failed to validate, kick to lobby. I had 4 yesterday in the span of 10 games. The kicks are getting more frequent. Likely more people are hacking now. I wait the full 45 seconds from now on.

• finitethrills
    finitethrills Member Posts: 617
    Options
    Admittedly, I'm positive EAC still shits the bed pretty frequently.  ESP hacks used to be almost entirely private, but that's changed a little.  As per usual, it's a survivor side ESP though.  Killer side ones are almost entirely kept private.  And the private bypasses that get used may be more effective than the public one, so counting down isnt going to prevent all hackers, but it will weed out the majority.  Bhvr IS actually getting better at detecting them (they recently pegged one of the paid ones as well), and getting better at mitigation (survivor speed hack is pretty well shut down at this point, due to position checking through host).